Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Knower

What signs have you had recently?

Now I normally don't read too much into signs as sometimes I feel that they only are what you're looking for and you can take them to mean anything, but after having a 'run in' with my TF that left me feeling like I'd just been shot in to space I was listening to some music. I was questioning everything, all sorts running through my head, feeling that I was imagining the "connection" as he calls it. I was going out of my mind! I started listening to a song which skipped to another half way through without me touching anything, on to a song I had never heard before. For some reason is made me ears prick. The opening lyrics were:

I think to myself it's only a dream,
But god the connection is real that brings me here.

Maybe I'm not crazy. Maybe.
Old 29-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Guide
Whenever I second guess my thoughts I see 1234 333 555.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:50 AM
lagatha

Yeppers. I have been waking up many times through the night seeing number combos also. They change all the time. I have a log book on the bed side table. I am convinced it is a language...just need to decode the message. I see combos of 123, and doubles and triples. Last night I saw, 11, 22, 44, 22, 44.

I also see signs directly from tf. I am trying to sever the link..(bahahahaha) but whenever I do this tf is quite literally in my face being all spiritual without talking about it I may add. Cant explain. The communication is there without words. Eg, Yesterday I was distant, had decided to let him go but sending love his way and wishing him a wonderful life. So t/f decides, "No, I dont think so" and he randomly responded to an email I sent weeks ago where I wrote crazy talk about emotions, highs and lows....he responds saying he has only just read the email (liar) and has experienced exactly the same and we should talk about it. I take that as a sign.....as now I am waiting for him to talk, but he shows no interest in doing so. HE is the sign that twin flames really exist and tonight I am hating him for it.
Old 31-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Pathfinder

thinking something then automatically seeing the numbers, 111,222,333,777, etc lately its been ALOT of 222. ( i need to do healing and balance myself ASAP) Or even on the radio, today after getting out of the car as i was waiting to cross the street a HUGE bus with the number 11 on the top and 11 on the bottom passed by me.

i also thought this was kinda funny, i am the manager of this little 711 type of store here in the country i am currently living in, and theres this mini little truck that always drops off things in the store next door, im not really sure what they sell or make exactly i know its something to do with furniture .but in the back of the truck it saids. . . MIRRORS .. his first three letters of his name a dot and then the first 3 letters of my name. LOL .
Old 31-07-2014, 08:13 AM
candelight

what do these number combos mean?

I keep.seeing 11s,22s,33s,44s,55s.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Ascender
His name. I see or hear it everywhere.
Old 31-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Guide
I was having a heart-to-heart with my family and broke down in a public place because I don't know what to do with my life, I had no idea what to do, to take responsibility. At the exact moment I said "but where will I live? Where can I live?" to my family a card on a rack in ther shop across the floor his name appeared and resonated with me at that exact moment.....! :) Like he was saying.... stay with me......!
Old 31-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Ascender

Repeating numbers are going crazy for me too since a few days before I saw him last. My number that I have seen constantly since I met him, 23, has changed to 24. And this is stupid but we both posted baseball hats at the exact same time on snapchat without knowing the other had posted the same thing. ha.
Old 31-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Master
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...x-numbers.html
Old 01-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Ascender
These numbers i see so often that i made them a part of my life already. If i do not see this repeating patterns then i would deem it not normal lol