Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Ascender
Abraham Hicks says, "Anyone can become The One"
Old 13-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
WOW...Visualizing an independent, non-conformist and Wild Haired Woman is very sexy.....

Thanks!
Old 13-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Thing is, can a person except love from another if they don't like or even hate themself?

Very good question.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I would love to believe that there is somebody out there for everyone but maybe not on this plane /planet ? Perhaps it 's better or safer for some of us to be alone with Goddess i/God / Spirit for some time ? I wanted very much to be together with my twin flame or ANY female soul mate but now i slowly come to accept that it may happen or ANY not.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Suspended
Seeker

YESSSS!
When I was heartbroken, my aunt gave me a rose quartz.
It led me to my true love. Have you use a rose quartz cluster crystal? It's very powerful as it is multiple crystals.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Seeker

hey. yeah their is one wrong thing that you done. You don't believe in yourself. That's your main issue that you face in your life. Oh that's great you enjoy your adult life. Its okay don't be upset. Now this is your professional life. Don't take these kind of stuff seriously because that's thing destroying your happiness, emotions, loving etc. Remember one thing my dear never criticize your self in front of everyone or even in front of yourself. No one is ugly. God made everyone by his grace, love and loyalty. Yeah you right their is always someone there for everyone which we called souls mate and i believe you have your one in one day, one day you met your life partner and enjoy your life with him from the bottom of your heart. Ok fine leave everyone and start to give up. but if you do this you lost the reason why you born. you just die with depression and loneliness and World give you a sign of depression. i just want to ask you one question Why? Why everyone criticize you. Is behind it any smooth reason you have. Stand up, make your own goals, ambitions. Make your self that everyone wants you. not you need them. Remember one thing dont be focus on what people think or say about you, just be focus on your themes, happiness which you will got with your self, don't be feel alone dear. just make yourself and even every one happy. I hope you got some help. Have a good day.
If you want true friend. i am here. feel free to contact me
[email protected]