Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-10-2012, 07:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I do want to agree. We do judge ourselves first. I agree 400 percent. But disagree about not having to stand before God. Really also need a person relationship too. God dwells in the highest realm.
Glory To God

My relationship with my deity is very personal, one-to-one. I am my own priest. I am also my own judge. I am in close contact with HER every moment of my life. SHE is the Great Mother of us all and is man's oldest deity. SHE is, of course, Mother Earth. On death, my physical body returns to HER and my spirit is rested under HER care with the promise of the Eternal Return.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Please explain how you come to the conclusion that u can select your reincarnation now?

I am a free spirit, I answer to no one but myself. I get that many angels (and humans and probably other) choose to stand before the one they call god, but that does not mean we all have to. Those beings I teach within the spirit realms (which includes the Olympian Muses) I give the opportunity to choose for themselves. Their mistakes are theirs to make and not for me or anyone to judge. I have talked with many of the ancient deities including Athena (who is my spirit guide), Hades and Zeus (who have been my great teachers in this lifetime) and no place do I find evidence that I am not the master of my own life, unless I choose not to be. Other beings might try to limit you for their own gain and vanity, but in the end limits only exist within the limited mind.

For the ArchAngels: it is up to me to change and make up your belief. I only tell you that I know one who have incarnated as one. You can call it a chokolate muffin among ArchAngels if you want, yet it still does not change the fact that she had an ArchAngel body (depending on me understanding the story she told me of course).
Old 01-10-2012, 03:32 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77

This seems sooo insightful and hilariously plausible.

Thank you!
Old 01-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Toolite

[quote]
I respect your views and of course always find it interesting how indiviuals think.
I originally hesitated to repond because we have different beliefs and more than likely wont be able to agree on anything in spirit.. but, I dont know because Spirit doesn't change for any religion person etc..

Thank you for sharing.. your thoughts.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
My relationship with my deity is very personal, one-to-one. I am my own priest. I am also my own judge. I am in close contact with HER every moment of my life. SHE is the Great Mother of us all and is man's oldest deity. SHE is, of course, Mother Earth. On death, my physical body returns to HER and my spirit is rested under HER care with the promise of the Eternal Return.

Thank you for sharing.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Once im revealed something I wont sway.. Now any individual is free to believe what they like..
But, today its not a choice and I didn't think it was anyway..
I thank you for trying to convince me other wise.. but, when Spirit/God/Angels reveal something then there is no other answer.. for me anyways..

truly toolite, I was not trying to convince you of anything....these are my beliefs as I believe we have free will here "and" there and are never "forced" to do anything...........
Old 01-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Lets look at the Arch Angels who are spiritually mature in all areas. They arent reincarnating. They dwell in the most high and can leave when and however form they want. Learning to silence the ego is childs play to the heavens but many of us are childre

toolite, how do you know that arcangels actually exist?
Old 01-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Juanita

Cat

[quote=Toolite]
Quote:
I respect your views and of course always find it interesting how indiviuals think.
I originally hesitated to repond because we have different beliefs and more than likely wont be able to agree on anything in spirit.. but, I dont know because Spirit doesn't change for any religion person etc..

Thank you for sharing.. your thoughts.

toolite, spirit is constantly changing, learning and growing and what I know is that spirit can only speak from his own level of conscienseness and does not know everything that there is to know.......

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:13 AM
Toolite

Ive had countless interactions with Angels. My guides are Angels. So when can watch them demonstate then one can say they exist. Like a person doesnt know for sure souls exist unless they saw for themselves. A person cant know the chacteristics unless
Old 02-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Toolite

They have interacted with souls or spirits.
Glory To God