Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder
thank you enya, islewalker, this is exactly why i love spiritulism and listening to other peoples thoughts.

dont get me wrong im not expecting a message from him straight away just feeling an energy around me would be a start, but i appreciate what your saying that could take a whole lot of learning on his side and to be honest he probably is having a jolly time of it with his other family members and figures hes had us for all these years. oh it does make me smile.

i had conversations with someone the night before he died i was upset he would be on his own and a male voice in my head said "He wont be on his own" and i just instantly replied "Oh i forgot its your turn now we've had him all these years" he had a baby who died in infancy before i was born, but no joking this voice was so clear to me, and other voices were telling me to drive over to his house seen as i couldnt sleep but i kept thinking of excuses as to why i shouldnt (it was 11 at night) had i acted upon those voices he wouldnt of died alone in bed and thats something i will never forget. i often get voices in my head just as im finishing off a meditation and drifting off into a sleep, sometimes the voices are that loud they wake me with a startle and im like "What the heck was that" theres obviously something waking up inside of me dont you think?
Old 09-01-2012, 11:31 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Keiko, the knowledge of the healing halls/place on the other side comes from spiritualist teachings and from spirit teachers themselves. It is known that when a person passes over, they often go for healing first. This is to help them to fully integrate with their new life, plus remove any residual trauma from their physical life and/or passing. The need for this depends on the person and their level of development.

As for a message... there can be several reasons for not receiving one. The loved one will often have to learn *how* to get a message to relatives; we don't have instant mediumistic skills when we die! Getting a message through can take time and effort, not to mention having to find a vehicle (medium or other physical focus) which will do to carry it. There is also the question of time being elastic 'over there', so loved ones often don't realise how much time is passing as they get used to their new home and meet old friends. Add to this the 'fog' which grief (a natural reaction)and other powerful emotions creates and perhaps you may understand why it's not always possible.

You mentioned you're maybe trying too hard. Maybe you are - most people do. Try to let it go and think of your dad being well cared for and probably having a great time! He knows he will see you again 'soon', in the blink of an eye as far as he's concerned. He will be aware of your thoughts and emotions, so try to send him love and focus on good memories and he'll be drawn close. xx

Your truth Enya feels very connected to how I too have perceived and experienced these spaces....
Old 09-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
theres obviously something waking up inside of me dont you think?

I do indeed. The more you talk the more clear it is that you have a lot of communication going on. You'll be fine and so will he.

IsleWalker-Lora

P.S. And do yourself and your father a favor--drop the guilt about not being there. He knows what was going on. Many *wish* that when their time comes they go peacefully in bed. He knows. It wasn't important to him or he would have stayed around. Now you need to let it go.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:07 AM
MYFIGO

I was quite close to my Grandmother who had psychic abilities. She died when I was 20. I knew she would come to me. I was determined to find her immediately. For three weeks I would have visions each night of being in her house and walking down the hall to the attic door. As soon as I would open the attic door, a huge howling, screaming, psychedelic mass of energy would rush down the steps at me. I'd run away... and wake up in a cold sweat shaking in such great fear. After three weeks of trying, I gave up.

I was perplexed as I knew she wouldn't scare me or harm me. But that was a long time ago and I had no one else to learn from. The internet wasn't available then!

I've had no contact with her all this time until a month ago (40 years later) when I was going through a very difficult time. I thought of her and said to her, "I sure could use a hug right now." And instantly, I was filled with the strongest energy passing into my body.

I don't want you to be dismayed thinking you'll have to wait that long to hear from your Dad. I would like you to realize that after all this time, my Grandmother is still there for me when I need her... and your Dad is there for you too whether or not you see or hear him.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:41 AM
iolite

Keiko...

In Jane Robert's "The Education of Oversoul 7", one of 7's students was an old woman who was determined to live life to the fullest and on her own terms. When she died, she decided to go looking for God. She quite forgot that her boyfriend had also died and was probably waiting for her. She went on her quest instead. Perhaps, your father is otherwise engaged and his attention is so intent on learning that you've been pushed back in his memory for a bit. BTW, I highly recommend the Oversoul 7 Trilogy (amazon has it).

Or perhaps he is still being taken care of. Robert Bruce also spoke of a hospital on the other side and has seen it.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/o...tal-visit.html

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/o...pital-obe.html
Old 10-01-2012, 03:26 AM
Master
Your father has never died or has he ever been born, there was a body that you became attached to, you and your father had a story together, you being part of his story and he being part of your story, when the body died the story is finished with that body, but the story that you have continues on until your body dies. We are all one in Consciousness, while there is a body in Consciousness, there is what we call a soul, as long as there is an attachment to this so called material world, there will be the Soul, when one is Awakened to this truth, the soul will disappear with the body at death, there will be no more continuation of the soul, for there will be no attachment to keep this illusion going on and on. Your father may have not wanted to continue his life in this material world, therefore his Soul is finished, this is time for celebration, for he is free forever, he has returned to pure Consciousness, pure Bliss. I know what its like to lose our parents, I lost my dad at the age of 48, and mum at the age of 54, dying of cancer, I clinged to them both for many years, going to mediums wanting to hear a sign, anything, but I have learnt to let them go, I have learnt to live my life and not wast it, for that's what my parents would wanted.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:56 AM
Guide
I also lost my Dad to cancer 5 years ago and was with him when he crossed over. I saw a spirit medium after 6 months when I was ready. But he came to me in my dreams after 40 days of his passing and said goodbye to me. He told me he was happy and no longer in pain.
I grieved for him desperately in that first year, and miss him most at festive times. I always speak to him outloud and I have comfort in knowing he can hear me. When he has something important he wants me to know he visits in my dreams.

Watching his crossing over was a life changing experience for me and the commencement of my spiritual awakening. I have no fear of death now and only peace for knowing when my time comes I will be with him again in spirit.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 10-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Tammy

Sorry to hear of your loss, it is rough going. I lost my mum 22 years ago and i think i can count on one hand how many times i have seen her/dreamt of her....so it is not alot. My grandmother (mums mum) and i were very close as my mum was no longer around, so our bond grew much stronger. she has been gone 4 years.............and i have had nothing :-(. and she is the person i want to hear from the most, but i know that in time she will come.
I know you dont want to hear it..........but you have to be patient. If you are desperately trying to speak with yuor dad, maybe go and see a meduim, or are specifically holding out for yourself to to see him. either way, you cant control/rush these things. ((((((HUGS))))))
Old 10-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Pathfinder
thanks for all the replys, its lovely reading them all.

the more im reading i think im going to focus on my GA rather than my dad and leave him in peace.

I will read those links though which iolite kindly posted.

have any of you read about Emmanuel Swedenborg online - i found a beautiful website relating to him and his teachings a couple of yrs ago, very interesting.

:-)
Old 10-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Pathfinder
another question for you all, and psychoslice if hes still reading my thread.

earlier above he said my dad may have been ready to leave the material world..... that makes sense, (although i know mentally he wasnt but physically his failing body was), ......
SO how do we explain little 80/90 year old men/women who have lost their life long partners and long for death for many years, they are to frail to leave the house, have no company, why do their bodys continue to work for years when they yearn so much mentally to depart this life.? i used to think if the soul was ready to leave then the body had no choice it died, but that doesnt explain the fit little old people who no longer want to live does it?

any thoughts....