Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-07-2011, 04:07 PM
SpiritLady

Angel1 Dreaming or real?

Hi guys. I put a post on a couple of weeks ago about feeling cobwebs on my face and tingling itchiness around my crown chakra and came to the conclusion that it is just spirit drawing close. Well, I have been having a recurring dream for a week or so now and it's freaking me out a bit. I think it is a dream but I can't be 100% sure and wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else. What happens is, I start feeling the cobwebs around my face and I start getting really claustrophobic and panicky coz I feel like I'm being bombarded by spirit all at once. I then start begging my guides and angels to help me calm things down and I start closing my chakras to try and make them go away and eventually they do. Like I said, I do think it's my inner fears making me dream this but i suppose I want to know, is it possible for spirit to bother u wen you're asleep? Thanks
Old 02-07-2011, 04:17 PM
michael55

No it is not. You are probably just itching, IMO.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:29 PM
SpiritLady

Hahaha possibly
Old 03-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Master
Everything can bother you when you are asleep.

Now consider anything that does as something worth evaluating. From what you describe it could well be inner fears and conflicts. Messages from spirit helpers are different in my view. Messages from your inner child will most likely be presented this way.

That claustrophobic and panicky feeling sounds a lot like an inner cry for help to me.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Medium_Laura

You are in conflict. You want to hear/see them but you're also afraid to. The sensations are normal for spirit to be near, even guides, but then you panic. They will come to you in dreams but your guides are protecting you always. Know it and you will be fine. :) Ask your guides to come in dreams. :)
Old 05-07-2011, 07:05 PM
northstar

mine was similar but different... of course... but anyway... i had a reoccurring dream about a prison ship (get it (smile))... (i'll keep it short)... i was led down the steps over many years to see the prisoners, in black and white, in chains, gaunt and pale, but i was afraid... then the 'last' time... i didnt see them as enemys, but as human beings... and i walked over and gave them some water, and the whole room flushed into full colour...

i dont know what they are waiting for you to do... but they are waiting for you to do something 'consciously' in your dream... yes... it is a real experience, in a real reality, with real spiritual beings...