Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Pathfinder
From what you've described it certainly looks like a possibility! I experience tingling in similar circumstances as this and I do take comfort from it, its amazing when it happens though cause you're blown away but also on the other hand like why am I reacting this way?!
Old 05-09-2017, 03:00 AM
Guide

Yeah angels are definitely reincarnating as humans but as part of the role some have completely forget who they are or who they were but there is one thing that an angel can never lose. Their heart and want of doing something kind for another. Even you could possibly be a angel and not know it but once you start living through your heart and and following it you will run into "random" situations where you will be helping someone out just because leaving that person to think just as you are right now.

I have a great heart and I help people when ever I can and I always standup if someone is in dire need and because of just having a heart I run into situations where people are in need of assistance or they need to see something that changes their whole opinion of life. Just living life true to yourself in alignment with your heart you will be demonstrating such things to others. People might not say anything or not enough but they are definitely watching and thinking things.

lol School just started in my area an a lot of college students are from out of town. I was walking to the gym when I saw a lady looking down at her phone literally turning in circles.... I knew that she was lost and her gps was not being friendly. So a big black guy..."myself" comes from out of no where to help her. I all ready knew she was lost because of her actions which could be seen as me having knowing something that wasn't said. I walked her all the way to her building because it was on the way. On the way we talked and I told her about myself following my dreams and believing in myself. Id say just positive motivation speech lol its not so common now a days and she probably thought I was weird. She will most likely never see me again ahha

There was another time where I felt like talking and decided to call my step mom.... when she answered the phone I heard her scream. Apparently she had accidentally left the burner on and had a glass dish on it that had exploded right when she left the kitchen to answer the phone. Such a situation was obviously a miracle in her eyes.

I remember she had take me out eating and we heard Frank Sinatra singing "Fly me to the Moon" and she interpreted it as in her Father talking to her since it was his favorite song. haha

Light is everywhere which is why its definitely advantages to live in love and to love others.... forgive yourself and others and try to be more service to others... you never know whose heart you touch and literally changing 1 persons mind or reality by simple gestures literally makes a difference that creates a ripple effect that could possibly change millions of peoples lives if not more...

I also ran into people who had great hearts but who kept making bad decisions and because of their heart their guardians really make an effort to help them out. I knew one guy who basically went to a funeral in some random place in Mexico and he ran into a medium who allowed a energy being to channel through them. That being told my friend that they were lovers in another life and that he went of to a war and never came back. She told him that she would never leave his side again....... hes an older man so he has a hard time believing stuff like this even when they make it so obvious but beings know that a great heart goes a long way.... he tried to commit suicide one time and he said that something picked him up and made him vomit in order to stop him from dying. lol... wouldn't test that part though...

There are other times where their are beings who help you through out your life that are physical or able to become physical... they say Jesus is still around doing things....

I have many more stories of how humans, ets, ghosts and etc are all hear to help. Love and love and you cant go wrong!
Old 05-09-2017, 03:20 AM
Administrator
I would agree with john it sounds more like a guardian angel. angels can take human form the one that reminds me of this.is a time i worked in an old peoples home there was one old lady there. by the name of daisy. she took to me straight away wouldnt let anyone else help her.
daisy was in the EMI part of the home.{Elderly mentaly infirm].
she lost a good friend from the home and she would go off with her walking frame looking for her friend. the staff were telling me daisy was loosing the plot because she used to say that she saw her friend in the hallway.
as a medium i saw her to but others couldnt.one day i was busy seeing to another resident when this tall woman with a glow around her bought daisy back and sat her down.she told me that she could see i was busy so she helped her back. this woman was never seen again.

Namaste
Old 05-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Deactivated Account
I remember a while ago while walking home from work and in a very bad mood some random funny looking stranger crossed my path and tried to get my attention by doing something clownish for a few seconds that was so stupid I had to actually hold my laughter afterwards. Probably just some drunkard, although I can't be sure. If it was an angel in human form, it surely was a crazy one.
Old 05-09-2017, 02:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I remember a while ago while walking home from work and in a very bad mood some random funny looking stranger crossed my path and tried to get my attention by doing something clownish for a few seconds that was so stupid I had to actually hold my laughter afterwards. Probably just some drunkard, although I can't be sure. If it was an angel in human form, it surely was a crazy one.

You know what's funny, that sounds like something I'd do; singing to myself while half sloshed; some stranger sees me and probably thinks what you were thinking haha!

I also have kids pointing at me and tying to talk to their parents, and I'm wondering: can that kid see the real me ahah; so I smile at the kid(s) and walk off. Also noticed that blind people feel comfortable around me, and they become very lively/high energy around me, can they see the real me too with their heightened senses?

We prefer eccentric

I noticed that you are very interested in the angel topic(s); have you ever seen the tv show touched by an angel? hehe
Old 05-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
You know what's funny, that sounds like something I'd do; singing to myself while half sloshed; some stranger sees me and probably thinks what you were thinking haha!

I also have kids pointing at me and tying to talk to their parents, and I'm wondering: can that kid see the real me ahah; so I smile at the kid(s) and walk off. Also noticed that blind people feel comfortable around me, and they become very lively/high energy around me, can they see the real me too with their heightened senses?

We prefer eccentric

I noticed that you are very interested in the angel topic(s); have you ever seen the tv show touched by an angel? hehe

Maybe, who knows?

And I haven't seen that show at all, but I do have heard about it.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

Look up Heyoka.

@SkyGodWarrior you have it right.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Look up Heyoka.

Well then... I just got back from watching IT in the cinema and funny enough you brought up some native american clown deity.
Old 23-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Master
This seems like a case of semantics.

We all were "Angels" from the beginning, we were angelic divine spirits all at the level of God, in oneness with God.

In the Catholic Religion there is a formula called the Trinity, Father-Son-Holy Spirit. It says "as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be"

Father- Source/the All/the Supreme Spirit, Son- the eternal soul/the expression, the reflection of God, Holy Spirit- the Love force between Source and the individual Soul.

That was ALL our beginning, thus we come from an angelic origin

Spirits who chose to be in service to God as messengers, guardians, guides, helpers, announcers, co-creators, warriors, etc are what we call Archangels and Angels. The sole purpose of these souls is that they have chosen to never incarnate and remain in service to God and take care of Nature and Creation. They can descend and ascend to different dimensions and realms and they grow ALONGSIDE us.

All souls must evolve as the nature of the Source is to evolve, expand and experience. The Angels are simply souls who stay behind, but they evolve alongside us. The upside; an Angel doesn't directly go through suffering, loss, isolation, etc but they experience this through us. The more they help us and we acknowledge them, the more they evolve. The downside is that an Angel takes longer to evolve whereas a human soul can evolve quickly through the physical dimension as it learns limitation, loss, isolation, suffering, karma, grace, compassion- all the ups and downs of life.

We are all from the same origin, but we all leave the nest at some point and begin to explore ourselves and lower our energy out of the realm of Oneness to experience Self and the multiplicity of nature and consciousness.

Ancient holy people couldn't find the right term or way to explain this phennemon of being human. In Islam they say we "crossed over from the divine realm into this one and have forgotten our true selves", in Christianity they say we have been "separated from God due to our ancestors", or we all share an inherent wound.

There is truth to this being human souls vs. angels. In a sense we are at some point in our lives seduced and allured into the illusion we are Separate. It comes with the territory of the Earth realm. But one does not need to fall to this Illusion. This is our universal sickness, "sin", something that we can be influenced by. And we chose to experience this illusion. We caused it ourselves. From a holy person's perspective, anything less than the Realm of Oneness would be seen as unwhole or capable of sin. But this is because you are reading from the minds of those who were obsessive and fanatical with their attuning to God's Consciousness.

I hope this whole human soul, Angel soul, etc thing makes sense. At the end of the day we are all Spirit and it has to do with levels.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Yeah angels are definitely reincarnating as humans but as part of the role some have completely forget who they are or who they were but there is one thing that an angel can never lose. Their heart and want of doing something kind for another. Even you could possibly be a angel and not know it but once you start living through your heart and and following it you will run into "random" situations where you will be helping someone out just because leaving that person to think just as you are right now.

I have a great heart and I help people when ever I can and I always standup if someone is in dire need and because of just having a heart I run into situations where people are in need of assistance or they need to see something that changes their whole opinion of life. Just living life true to yourself in alignment with your heart you will be demonstrating such things to others. People might not say anything or not enough but they are definitely watching and thinking things.

lol School just started in my area an a lot of college students are from out of town. I was walking to the gym when I saw a lady looking down at her phone literally turning in circles.... I knew that she was lost and her gps was not being friendly. So a big black guy..."myself" comes from out of no where to help her. I all ready knew she was lost because of her actions which could be seen as me having knowing something that wasn't said. I walked her all the way to her building because it was on the way. On the way we talked and I told her about myself following my dreams and believing in myself. Id say just positive motivation speech lol its not so common now a days and she probably thought I was weird. She will most likely never see me again ahha

There was another time where I felt like talking and decided to call my step mom.... when she answered the phone I heard her scream. Apparently she had accidentally left the burner on and had a glass dish on it that had exploded right when she left the kitchen to answer the phone. Such a situation was obviously a miracle in her eyes.

I remember she had take me out eating and we heard Frank Sinatra singing "Fly me to the Moon" and she interpreted it as in her Father talking to her since it was his favorite song. haha

Light is everywhere which is why its definitely advantages to live in love and to love others.... forgive yourself and others and try to be more service to others... you never know whose heart you touch and literally changing 1 persons mind or reality by simple gestures literally makes a difference that creates a ripple effect that could possibly change millions of peoples lives if not more...

I also ran into people who had great hearts but who kept making bad decisions and because of their heart their guardians really make an effort to help them out. I knew one guy who basically went to a funeral in some random place in Mexico and he ran into a medium who allowed a energy being to channel through them. That being told my friend that they were lovers in another life and that he went of to a war and never came back. She told him that she would never leave his side again....... hes an older man so he has a hard time believing stuff like this even when they make it so obvious but beings know that a great heart goes a long way.... he tried to commit suicide one time and he said that something picked him up and made him vomit in order to stop him from dying. lol... wouldn't test that part though...

There are other times where their are beings who help you through out your life that are physical or able to become physical... they say Jesus is still around doing things....

I have many more stories of how humans, ets, ghosts and etc are all hear to help. Love and love and you cant go wrong!

SkyGodWarrior, I'd love to hear more stories.
Your post made my day... such a kind soul you are.