Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-10-2016, 02:26 AM
Knower

How do you think we get here?

So us humans have to die to enter the spirit world. How do you think we enter this world? What I mean is do you think we continually reincarnate, and spirits have to die also? Or do you see it another way? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this.
Old 14-10-2016, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parma
So us humans have to die to enter the spirit world.
How do you think we enter this world?
What I mean is do you think we continually reincarnate, and spirits have to die also?
Or do you see it another way? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this.
So we humans have bodies that die...but there is no death truly.
We have eternal spirits.
I have no scientific proof for that, tho!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Master
Human beings are triune being made of spirit (soul), mind and body. The first two are eternal and come and go back to the spirit world as we incarnate while the body is biological and dies and get recycled in the ecosystem like other dead material.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:18 PM
Deactivated Account
You know, eternity is timeless. It does not depend on time, but can Create Time.

This life is only your review of the Past.
This world is long time over, you are NOW safe in God.

The question then is, why are you returning here, in this body, day after day after day after day after day?
Old 15-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Burntfruit

Eternity makes me more sense when we understand that dimension of time does not have the same meaning in the spirit world.

I think eternity in the physical world is impossible, things die, but in the spirit world it is normal.
Old 16-10-2016, 11:51 AM
Deactivated Account
You actually have access to the Eternity right now. It is a time where no future and no past thoughts exists.
It is that moment, in which no time seems to exists, and you return to the eternity whenever you go to 'sleep'.

Sleeping means turning off something.

1.See: you really can't recall anything what happens with your Body while asleep.

2.If you are used to Daydreaming, then you can use that state to jump into eternity.

3.Total relaxation. Remember ever being at the beach, and wanted to enjoy the warmth of the sun ?
and you suddenly shut off all worries, all thoughts and just let the sun shining on you -> eternity.

4. meditation, you are able, through meditation (which is same as 3) to reach it.

Time cannot hold yourself from where you should be, but you need to take time to get into eternity.

From my PoV atm, there is no Afterlife, because what timed beings call afterlife was life before time begun, and is life after time ends.
But as you can reach eternity now, what meaning does time have ?
Old 20-10-2016, 10:06 PM
Knower

To put it simply, I think we are the product of both the here and now, and the dreams and grievances of those who came before us, and some who have yet to come. But nothing and no one ever recurs exactly as they were. There is nothing in this world that suggests to me we should be eternal even if we could be.

Said in more poetic terms, there is no thing that the tides do not ultimately pull apart - but everything stays in those waters, a little of which is deposited on the shore with the next wave.
Old 24-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Knower

Dear Parma

Some important concepts here:

There are only 2 things in the universe under God of course creator of all, the principle material and the intelligent principle, in other words tangible matter (including our bodies) and spirits.
God is eternal, because it had no beginning and no end, we spirits had a beginning (because God created us) but we do not end thus we are immortals but not eternal only God is eternal.
Our body is nothing more than an outfit, which over time wears and finally is no longer useful.
Our spirit "change" cloths according to their need for development.
Our body "dies" our spirit continue alive without the dense body matter.
We have had many incarnations and will have many more until we reach perfection. Thus our responsibility is important in achieving perfection as all our mistakes are charged and paid before we reach perfection.

We have a saying if you have many enemies in this life his family will have a big in the next reincarnation, did you get it?
Old 30-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Knower

Having given the matter a bit more thought, I can be more specific and complete than my prior post:

I think that under most circumstances we, as spiritual beings, are temporarily cultivated by a phenomenon I have yet to name or see named or defined; the structure of the human being acts as a scaffolding of sorts that erects a temporary metaphysical being in the form of our consciousness.

This process is not by my reckoning miraculous or even an act of creation, but rather a process of organizing and activating an omnipresent and latent force in the physical universe; the human being is a fleeting window into a property of the cosmos that is not in our conception or literature.

When I said fleeting, I meant it. I also believe that, under normal circumstances, the metaphysical being this process produces has nothing to support it when the brain dies; it lacks the fundamental context to grapple with the cosmos, and it lacks the structure by which to support such endeavors.

My evidence for that belief is brain damage - ordinarily, the consciousness does not restore itself to a prior state when the framework supporting permanently destroyed. If we were beings of potency and control, I think that there would be a greater capacity to push back, to re-assert one's self using the wonderful neuroplasticity our brains are sometimes capable of. I have seen many individuals tested in a way that should demonstrate spiritual cohesion beyond the mind, but there is very little enduring power to the human being demonstrated by my personal experiences.

Any delusions of personal reincarnation are not the re-occurrence of the individual, but (in genuine cases, and good luck proving them) these ideas are rather the echoes of beings that are truly gone, resonating in the sensitive consciousness. Ripples on the water, and all that. The droplet is gone, it is one with the ocean.

I do not have any reason to believe this is an absolute limitation, though, any more than I have reason to believe we, humans, are the end-product of this process of cosmic evolution.

The short version is that our souls are guttering candles; they are as luminous as we could hope, but easily snuffed.
Old 31-10-2016, 09:50 AM
Master
In my opinion everything is spirit vibrating at various frequencies; at one frequency we call spirit "physical" and
at another frequency we call spirit "spiritual;" spiritual is a much finer vibration than physical but both are in
essence the same thing.

There are many, many, realms of existence and human beings do give names to those various realms, i.e. the
astral plane, heaven, etc. When you experience physical death here on earth your essence, or soul, that which
you truly are, goes to whatever realm it is capable of going to; depending on how much work you have done on
your self and what you are in touch with within your own being.

Energy does reincarnate or come back here to earth, to work on itself or clear up unfinished business. This
"physical realm" has all of the elements where deeper work can be done, but entities can also work
on themselves in the afterlife, especially if they do not have that much work to do. The process of travel
is done by osmosis; make yourself now like the composition of that where you desire to go afterwards. Whatever
realm a being goes to their body will be made of the same composition as that realm; like here on Earth our body
is 2/3rds water just like the earth, etc. If you want to go to a realm of unconditional love, practice unconditional
love right now.