Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 17-11-2017, 02:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation The nervous system.

I hesitate to bring this topic up any where due to its potential applications but my purpose in doing so is to further the understanding of the phenomena...

As we are shown in the experiment involving the pricked calf and the mother
cow miles away reacting immediately it is observable that the nervous system is seemingly extended beyond the body.
I hypothesize this is due to the extreme connection between the cow and calf.

An event is often recalled from childhood memories that your mother always
knows what you doing and even I myself have observed this somewhat.

Another example of this is the connection between twins , it is reported that
there is such a connection between twins that one might think there are in fact two of the same person.

My research over many years has shown me that this connection can grow between lovers and become very strong. There is a reason why it almost never occurs naturally which is a topic for another time!

Are we living inside a nervous system in which we have a nervous system?
Old 06-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Seeker

Quantum

Sounds like you are talking about quantum physics, connections beyond the limitation of time and space. I dont know much about it but you could look it up.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Experiencer

This concept as a science is being researched by Heart Math Institute. They have some pretty amazing things to read/watch. I am not an affiliate nor advertising. Just wanted to share some resources for understanding.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Seeker

We're all energy, all connected and thats why we are infinite, as energy can't be destroyed, it simply alters state.

From a base perspective life is about change and elevating ourselves.

The connection of a loved one to another is obvious and doesn't need scientific assurance.

Science once told us the Earth was flat and bleeding was a cure for all ills .... and burned herbalists as Witches ... no thanks.