Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Deactivated Account

The twin flame within

Throughout my spiritual journey I've met a number of people at one time or another I considered a twin flame, and I have met people who believe too I am their twin flame. There's this idea that there's only one twin flame though so I started to denigrate the connection to an energetic experience that sometimes happens with others, either one-sided or reciprocated, without having much understanding why.

The last month or so, I've reconnected with the divine masculine within myself for the first time over my many years of healing, and I had this vision of the god and the goddess, or source as dualised into divine masculine and divine feminine at the highest layer of spiritual reality. They are the true/original twin flame, and the human spirit/soul is the divine child, the divine offspring which when enlightened experiences that union of masculine and feminine within, that original wholeness of self.

I am sharing because for the first time in my journey, with all these twin flamey soul connections, the twin flame isn't without, it isn't external to me as or within another person. It is within myself, I am my own twin flame when connected to god/goddess/source and these connections have served to try and help me see that.

We all have special soul connections so I'm not trying to invalidate that at all. Just that, my own insight lately is that really it's all an internal process, about our own ascension so to speak and nothing to do with those people we love who trigger this process within ourselves.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:34 AM
Master
The TF connection IS without, but you also have to balance the masculine & feminine within, usually before you are ready to meet a TF.
All this confusion -including people thinking you are their TF- is only based on not understanding what TFs are. This includes you now thinking it's within.
You don't feel 'complete' if your inner masc/fem aren't balanced and when they are you feel ecstatic! That has, however, nothing to do with TFs.
Maybe you needed to be mirrored by these people to start finding your inner balance.
Also, some people have a beautiful energy that naturally uplifts people, making them feel really good. You then lift them up into or closer to their own natural vibration. This can make them fall in love with you, thinking you are their ultimate soulmate or TF if they heard of the concept.
I got that problem too. And cos I'm such a loving soul it is very difficult to not get sucked into it myself.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Knower

100% as within so without
Old 15-12-2019, 01:15 PM
Master

well.....when it all comes down to it....thats exactly where I bonded and connected with mine. WITHIN.
Until that happened I wasnt going to recognize it externally. Like you said....anyone that could have a similiar vibe could potentially and considerably be known as the TF.

It was uncomfortable at first. Getting used to masculine energy but i ran with it. I did have denial. I even wondered if it was this...a relationship with my own inner masculine. But then he appeared and we noticed each other immediately.

this is for life. ive carried this all my life. Now ive met the reason why.

the major struggle Ive come by has been navigation. neither know exactly how or what to do with it and to be honest....i dont think our human brains are meant to dictate and navigate it. everytime we try, we come to a fail. One trys to control, take lead and dominate which drives the other away and both take turns on that wheel. It does no good. Its really not normal.
in normal relationships it seems a role is assigned to each person involved. they know who they are in the role...but this....you cant say...ok, this is who and what you are in this relationship and this is whats expected of you 'girlfriend, wife, fiance' <-----etc.

trying that on me or me trying to fit that on him just wont do. it wont work.
but what does work,,,,,if he needs me im there. i;ll help lift him up.
I hadnt heard from him in days so I just called out psychic language and he responded almost right away. We are there for one another in a free way, a way that has space yet that space is filled with love. we come and we go and come back again to our space.

we make each other laugh. its important, to laugh, love and smile. For some reason, those vibrations help uplift the other.

but ya know.......if he had not appeared, I was ready and happy to accept an unconventional relationship with my own inner masculine without there being a physical representation look-a-like twin to my inner masculine living on the same planet.
Old 15-12-2019, 04:22 PM
Ascender

We can all have multiple connections with different individuals that are intense and that we could potentially love and be with, or learn something from. It doesn't make each one of them a tf. But just because someone isn't our tf, also doesn't mean we should invalidate them or the connection as not important or special.
Maybe too much emphasis is being places on finding a tf, when none of us even knows for sure what that is or if that is 100%, truly what we are even experiencing.

To me it all stems from our heavy programming. We have all been programmed to believe we need to find "the one" (which btw, I do not for one second believe actually exists and if you really think about it, makes no sense at all.) We are all heavily programmed and we don't even realize it until we begin to break the programming. We have all been programmed to believe we have to find "the one" and we cannot fully be happy without it.

I'm not necessarily saying that tfs (as in the literal definition of the other half of our soul) doesn't exist, it certainly has been written about across various ancient texts and mythology enough to make it something to examine. However, I have been exploring different (and opposing) views that say that to find this incarnate in our current lives is so rare that in fact we should safely assume that this is not what we have experienced. And what if, just what if they are right?

One thing is for sure, and that is that when you truly find a soul connection, it never dies, not even with distance or long periods of no contact. And that is how you know you have really found that.

I relate a lot to what Inika said, in that it can't be controlled or dictated and trying to do that only leads to a major fail. It is not conventional and seems (in my experience) to lead to major lessons and breakthroughs, none of which equals an instant Disney-type romance (because honestly if that had happened the growth would not have.) And so, these soul connections seem to serve a purpose which is different from what we have been programmed to expect, what we hope it is, or what it is often believed to be or taught to be.
Old 18-12-2019, 01:37 PM
Master
Originally I read a definition of a twin flame as a teacher. Which fits the within and outside. I did not have the romantic definition or concept. So, as I met people who were teachers, I felt this need to “run” toward them. As I associated with them aspects of my “higher self” aspect seemed drawn out more.

Oddly enough I felt less like me and yet more like a truer aspect.

Having met several, whom I have had this response to, I find that often we are mirrors to each other. We gently shine back lessons and situations for each other to work on and the seems to be an underlying healing. Sometimes the meeting creates a learning leap. Sometimes there is an emotional leap. I believe all of them are there for a reason.

I have also noticed that the initial “teacher” “student” relationship dissipates until it seems to reverse or more honestly is gone, as the two become more true and they just “are”. No labels. The lesson for me was to be present without expectation, like holding something very delicate that the wind might blow out of my cupped hands; that I must be willing to let go of.

All of the people I have met feel like “home”.

That has been my experience so far.
Old 24-12-2019, 08:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Throughout my spiritual journey I've met a number of people at one time or another I considered a twin flame, and I have met people who believe too I am their twin flame. There's this idea that there's only one twin flame though so I started to denigrate the connection to an energetic experience that sometimes happens with others, either one-sided or reciprocated, without having much understanding why.

The last month or so, I've reconnected with the divine masculine within myself for the first time over my many years of healing, and I had this vision of the god and the goddess, or source as dualised into divine masculine and divine feminine at the highest layer of spiritual reality. They are the true/original twin flame, and the human spirit/soul is the divine child, the divine offspring which when enlightened experiences that union of masculine and feminine within, that original wholeness of self.

I am sharing because for the first time in my journey, with all these twin flamey soul connections, the twin flame isn't without, it isn't external to me as or within another person. It is within myself, I am my own twin flame when connected to god/goddess/source and these connections have served to try and help me see that.

We all have special soul connections so I'm not trying to invalidate that at all. Just that, my own insight lately is that really it's all an internal process, about our own ascension so to speak and nothing to do with those people we love who trigger this process within ourselves.

I think that is the healthiest perspective to have regarding twin flames. (or any relationship for that matter.) To many people have become attached to the idea that a TF is a person instead of an energy that is within us. I am guilty of this too but I have reached a point not to long ago where I just had to let go of that belief and I am glad I did. I have been single for nearly 4 years after being in a very long karmic relationship. I would hate myself anytime I felt like I needed a man. I will admit, there were times I missed the companionship and felt like the codependency I developed in that relationship would come up and I would want to be with somebody. But it always went away. Besides that is what doggies are for. I haven't felt those things in awhile though and that makes me happy. I feel a lot stronger. If I ever do happen to meet my "TF" then I know I wouldn't be at risk for developing all those negative things that seem to come with being in a relationship.

Anyways, I am glad to hear you are experiencing that too. It is liberating.