Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
Nonsense, by definition, is that which does not make sense to the discerner, such as myself.

It's simple, really.

What you wrote surely made sense to you when you wrote it. But it doesn't make sense to me because I see the thread from a different point of view. The same thing happens with spiritual insights.
Old 15-03-2015, 07:49 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquahorse
Thanks Ivy, you have proved my point perfectly.

And the point you felt you needed to prove to everyone was that the people here aren't enlightened.

Can you explain to me aquahorse, why an individual like yourself wants to prove to others that they aren't enlightened? What is the intention behind that action?
Old 15-03-2015, 07:50 AM
celest

So much negativity on this thread
Old 15-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest

I came on the thread because I found that Gem's words as well as his way of handling the criticism he received was something that I could learn from.

So for me, the thread has been a positive experience. By making myself part of the thread in this way, I am now receiving the criticism that is the subject of the op, but perhaps in experiencing something that can seem quite negative, I can find something positive within myself.

Sometimes, negative/positive is what we find in our experiences or how we choose to use them.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:24 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
I came on the thread because I found that Gem's words as well as his way of handling the criticism he received was something that I could learn from.

So for me, the thread has been a positive experience. By making myself part of the thread in this way, I am now receiving the criticism that is the subject of the op, but perhaps in experiencing something that can seem quite negative, I can find something positive within myself.

Sometimes, negative/positive is what we find in our experiences or how we choose to use them.

*huge smile and two thumbs up* at least you and I seem to be on the same page
Old 15-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Guide

Oftopic, but just wondering, u seem more of a cute girl Kaimi. :p I dont mind, just noticed it. I can be quite androgyn myself.
Old 15-03-2015, 01:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest

not really. Any negative that comes to surface has no other choice then to transform into positive. That means as long the positive is stronger.

If negative was building on negative i would say ur right, but its not.
Old 15-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Now I'm saying, you're OK and you don't have to be someone, and be defined by others in this big web of self imagery. It only a hinders free expression and spontaneity, and for no reason at all, because you're not an image in this bizarre system of limited fabrications, and you and me and all all of us are such a great deal more than that.

Agree!! I'm sure I'm not the only lurker who found the OP humorous, but in reading this excellent thread I've come to know those in my life who will position themselves for whatever reason... Thank you for this.
Old 15-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Master
**shrug** "It's" all the same to me, despite the different symbols and imagery people employ in seeking to define and express whatever "It" is.
Old 15-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
What you wrote surely made sense to you when you wrote it. But it doesn't make sense to me because I see the thread from a different point of view. The same thing happens with spiritual insights.
Ivy,

I really want to apologize to you. It seems we got off on the wrong foot, and I feel bad about that. I want you to know that I realize we see things differently - yes, even about the thread, and with spiritual insights. Not sure how that became confused, but you know in a limited environment like a forum, all kinds of misunderstandings can unexpectedly crop up, so I want you to know I agree with you completely, and I truly regret any disagreement this may have caused.

Take good care. I now leave this thread in the very best of hands - yours.
Closed Thread