Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Seeker

So I might be awakening, now what do I do?

I think a few people have said to sit back, focus on me and pay less attention to what might have triggered it.

So how do I do that exactly?

And all these emotions I am feeling - anger at ancient wrongs, despair at old losses, fear of losing current connections with loved ones. What do I do with these? For me, all my life, I have always approached fear with information. If I was scared of something, I would learn all I could about it to release that fear and use logic to overcome it. So I am reading all I can about the topic, but I am mostly met with vague and enigmatic words like "work through your karma" and "release your past lives' pain." How do you do that exactly? When I think of what I am feeling, a part of me wants to revisit the perpetrators of some pains and remind them of what they did kind of like a 12 step thing with the apologies but replaced with accusations, well at least for some of them. But that does not feel very enlightened.

How do you forgive some really, really bad wrongs done to you? I mean, I said I did when they happened and I have not thought about them in the longest of times, but suddenly I am remembering the worst of them. And I am not feeling at peace with them, I am feeling more angry about them.

Sit back and let it happen? Tell me how, please?
Old 16-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Suspended
Common Anxiety and depression can cause this. If this gets to overwhelming, seek a Therapist.
Old 16-03-2015, 09:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanttohaveFaith
I think a few people have said to sit back, focus on me and pay less attention to what might have triggered it.

So how do I do that exactly?

And all these emotions I am feeling - anger at ancient wrongs, despair at old losses, fear of losing current connections with loved ones. What do I do with these? For me, all my life, I have always approached fear with information. If I was scared of something, I would learn all I could about it to release that fear and use logic to overcome it. So I am reading all I can about the topic, but I am mostly met with vague and enigmatic words like "work through your karma" and "release your past lives' pain." How do you do that exactly? When I think of what I am feeling, a part of me wants to revisit the perpetrators of some pains and remind them of what they did kind of like a 12 step thing with the apologies but replaced with accusations, well at least for some of them. But that does not feel very enlightened.

How do you forgive some really, really bad wrongs done to you? I mean, I said I did when they happened and I have not thought about them in the longest of times, but suddenly I am remembering the worst of them. And I am not feeling at peace with them, I am feeling more angry about them.

Sit back and let it happen? Tell me how, please?
I've been where you are and it's hard to receive this advice, but if you allow the anger to confront others, you'll only be hurting yourself. While the judgment is directed at others right now, at a later stage of development, the judgment gets turned around on you and the shame hurts worse.

The idea that confrontation is part of the healing process is an ego deception. You seem to be already aware of that. It's nothing you can't handle and you'll be stronger for having gone through it. Learn to isolate yourself at your weakest moments until the anger dissipates.
Old 16-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Administrator
I would sugest that you go and see your doctor because you sound depressed to me going to see a counsellor would also be beneficial to you they could help you to put things into place

Namaste
Old 16-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Experiencer

This is definitely a part of spiritual development and not a problem but a solution. Did a wise man not say "for there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed"?

If you want to grow and keep growing everything has to be faced fully eventually.
Old 16-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Master
Hi WanttohaveFaith,

HERE is a link that will teach you how to work with emotions. I have used this method for a very long time. It does work, when doing it stay with it for as long as you need.

It is a long post but well worth it :)
Old 16-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanttohaveFaith
And all these emotions I am feeling - anger at ancient wrongs, despair at old losses,
fear of losing current connections with loved ones.
What do I do with these?
How do you forgive some really, really bad wrongs done to you?
None of the above sounds like what is usually called an Awakening.
I don't know what it is called tho...sounds like confusion and terrible!!
So sorry.
Best wishes

I have finally learned how to forgive!!!!!
Cause we all have had biggies done to us.
One way is to profoundly believe or know that all injustices done to me
I did and lovingly I am being shown how it feels so I
will learn these are not a good things to do...and thus move on to different things to learn.

Took 3 lives that I know of to finally get just TWO things!
Big character flaws of mine....I guess I already got the 'don't kill, rape, and pillage'!!

Boy, was I shown how dense and slow I am!
I have an unshakeable reliance and trust in my Father...so I have no
worries or fear or despair of any kind, as you mentioned.
I know ...know...'He' adores me and wants only my happiness in every way...it is ME
who is blocking the Lottery....hahaha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Seeker

I have other symptoms of awakening that I didn't mention here. I have lots of tingling on the top of my head, def noticing the itching on my head this weekend, throat chakra kind of lump in my throat, emotional seesaw, tingling and pressure around the top of my head like a vice, and ringing or whooshing in my ears.

I'm just trying to figure out the emotional stuff. And I am really not good at sitting back and letting things happen. I like to be proactive, so that's why I was wondering.

Thanks!
Old 17-03-2015, 12:39 AM
I'll leave it to the pros then!
There are a lot here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2015, 02:53 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'll leave it to the pros then!
There are a lot here.

You seemed pretty on target, too. I did not mean to sound like I was correcting you. That was exactly correct, I'm sure, your words about having committed these same wrongs to someone else before being turned back around to me. That makes perfect sense and does allow to remove a bit of the victim mentality that I think I was kind of relishing for a moment. Kicks me out of the self righteousness that I was getting a little too comfortable in.

Thank you again!