Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 24-07-2018, 07:40 AM
Newbie ;)

How did you come to figure out your origin?

I just learned recently I derived first from the Angelic realm and then went to the mission realm and then had many incarnations as various races at different dimensions. Apparently I'm generally considered a mission realmer

I found out about my mission long before I found out my soul was anything other than human or that anyone's soul was just through intuition. However, I haven't reached full awareness. I don't have memories of past lives at all, only a sense that there's something more for me to discover of myself

I'm very intuitive, and by that I mean I talk to my higher self/twin soul all the time and they always show me the truth. So they're pulling me along on my path all the time. I know I'm making a lot of progress in my awareness, but there's also a long ways to go

I know learning my full truth will come naturally as I follow my path, but I'm curious about others' experience in remembering their past lives and how they got to that point?

From what I understand, our awakening is preplanned, but I don't know if it's completely preplanned or if a portion of it is in our hands. And I understand some people choose to incarnate with no knowledge whatsoever of their origin for whatever reason and for others it's different
Old 28-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Guide

I have a similar background. I also come from the Angelic realm, but also have been to various planets in different dimensions. My Higher Self incarnated into me several times for the purpose of gathering information in other places, so he could use this knowledge in angelic tasks on Earth.

Apparently I’m the most well traveled of his incarnations, which doesn’t surprise me as I do have a need to explore ideas. I guess that’s the theme of my life. Discovery and sharing whatever I’ve discovered. I have the most random hobbies, and boy do I enjoy it.

I’ve spent a lot of past lives as a medium on Earth to share metaphysical information too, though that’s not the only area I explored.

In my experience, planning our lives is like planning for a traveling experience. We can prepare, plan and hope for the best, but once we get here, things may turn out different than we expect. If we knew everything beforehand, then what’s the point of incarnating here? We would learn nothing new.

I’ve been awakened since a year and a half ago, though I’ve always had the feeling of sensing that there’s something beyond my everyday experience I couldn’t word.

Even after this long, there’s never a sense that the puzzle of figuring out my history and life purpose has ended. There’s always more to know. We’ve spent entire lifetimes that we can’t all fully remember since there’s such a limited amount of time in one lifetime we have here. The amount of past experiences we’ve had by now even with young souls must be enormous.

Some information didn’t come out until I was ready for it. Other times’ revealed that they told me a white lie since I wasn’t ready for it. Sometimes I have mysteries and decisions in my life that I wouldn’t know why I made until months or even years after.

It blows my mind how well thought everything was. Some people I’ve met were people I’ve known in past lives, and I really wonder who else I would meet over time. How much was really chaos or some kind of plan I don’t understand yet.

Hey, I might have literally explored the entire galaxy, but I certainly haven’t discovered everything yet. There is still more to know. Still more to find. And still more to treasure, lose, and cycle through.
Old 28-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Master

After a long line of (seemingly endless) shifts in consciousness I simply just chose to make a decision about who and what I am.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Knower
I've known for over 40 years that my "higher" soul originated as a galaxy lord. The lord's name is Viskey; the galaxy is named Keymo. And it is all in a much higher than physical vibration.

Although the original knowledge came through the aid of two psychic counselors that were family friends, I've been meditating, discussing with other entities, and going on soul flights by myself for pretty much that whole duration.

I'd have to say that I knew "something was up" as far back as the first moment of my self awareness - which happened in my crib before my first birthday.

I've been spending the last eight years trying to organize my findings into something legible enough for others to read, and I've posted it all on a "free access" web site which I am still working on.

Apparently, some outfits might have a problem with the free web site called "Weebly", so I guess this will be a "hit or miss" approach to announce where I am with my own knowledge of "self". Whatever anybody's problem with it (the web site) is, please note that I am not selling anything. I'd rather that no one else used the platform to sell stuff either, but its not my site so I guess I don't have any say in the matter.

I look at my site only as a place where I've posted certain diary notations to be shared if anyone is moved to snoop around.

If it doesn't please this web site's managers, I hope they can just censor the address I'm about to type instead of the rest of my response here with it :
heaventology.weebly.com

(I tried getting clearance several weeks ago - but no response from these folks at spiritualforums, to my query yet).

But if you'd like to see what I've learned about myself, you could probably search for the word : "Heaventology" - I can't imagine that being a word worthy of censorship... Maybe that's a wrong conclusion on my part. Not sure. Nobody has answered me yet...
Old 30-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I have lots of problems with Pleiadian energies and entities indicating some kind of karmic tie, despite that my personality is extremely Pleiadian when I got round to reading about it, and to top it off, it was always the star cluster I was interested in since a kid. Seeing the seven sisters in the night sky always makes me excited. So I kinda just fit all the puzzle pieces together.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:08 AM
Suspended
Guide
I didn't realize it for about ten years it was a slow process. I've always felt different, out of place with most people since I was very young. I've always known my home was somewhere out there in the stars, and not here on earth. I had a series of events happen in 2008 that suggested I went through an apocalypse of another earth, and ended up on this earth. I'm not sure what type of pleidian my soul/I am but I know my soul doesn't let me die at least yet. It's like I've seen myself dying but ended up in alternate realities. I'm not sure if this is a pelediain trait but it probably is. I also came from the angelic realm but discarded that part of myself for the most part. I once had a dream of a place I'd like to think is my home... there was nothing but peaceful, pure, blissful loving feelings there. The skies were green at night and there is another planet with a ring that's close enough to see the patterns on the planet and the rings.
It was interesting. I'm 100% sure that was my home now that I've thought about it. I came into this life feeling that love I described up until I was 18 years old. Which is why I thought I had came from an angelic realm. I guess it was just the lingering energy bleeding through from my past life in that place out in the pleidians star cluster. <3
Old 02-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Knower
Ok, I have to ask.

What on earth are you people talking about?
Old 26-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder

weird...I feel a connection to the Pleiades cluster as well. I remember being like 6 years old and staring at its faint light. Last night when I was driving home I had the urge to look at the stars...guess which cluster caught my eye first
This has happened numerous times...I also resonate with traits of Pleiadian people.
Old 27-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Master
By chance.

A Sirian that was tasked to maintain a device that repelled negative entities told me. I later confirmed it with my guardian angel--I am Reptilian.

I was surprised, but in a good way. My ex-guide had told me repeatedly I was human despite feeling so profoundly disconnected from this planet.

I came here after our homeworld exploded long ago. Reptilians have since rebuilt, and I am destined to incarnate to their new homeworld again in my next lifetime.
Old 28-12-2018, 06:46 AM
Master

Quote:
I just learned recently I derived first from the Angelic realm and then went to the mission realm and then had many incarnations as various races at different dimensions. Apparently I'm generally considered a mission realmer
Would you be able to define mission realm, I have never come across this term.
The angelic part I can confirm.

Beside that, I am a wanderer and my background is in the angelic realm