Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 18-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Pathfinder
Color Amazing Dream.

Well... I hate dreams. Am really over it all. But this dream was different again.
In short, early this morning Matt showed up in a dream . I really am a bit reluctant and think I do not have much to say, however thought I'd mention this. Have written it all down. 3AM woke up, 18th July '13. I'll write more later.

Some events previous;
*At work a lady visited. She was a silence/tranquility aura, long lost friend type stranger hippy girl... lol... ?mid 20s with a guy.
*Next day; Dream I clocked into work using own finger print. Clock said 8:01 AM
At work our clocking in is with finger. But I start at 9:00AM
*Next day; Dream same as previous day. Clock in clock said 8:00AM.
Both these dreams of at work I actually clocked in at 9:00 AM. But was certain the clock said 8:00AM. For me a rare type of dream thats happened in past. I mentioned about the clock being wrong to one of the department managers. First time he said very little. Second time he started joking with others around me. He is a friendly fun good type...

Matt visited in dream and I mostly listened. Seemed to be for 30-60 minutes with Matt. I wrote as much as I could. Will read what I've written & write more later. Dream seemed to be multi-places oriented, fun oriented, he had a lot to say... The mood I felt was surprised and lucky.

Heres a video I sent him some years ago... Its one of the best I've seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao

Wayne
Old 20-07-2013, 06:36 AM
Pathfinder
Dream;

Was in a town hall, with varnished floor boards. Was quite empty. Uncertain what was happening there.
Matt appeared, looked like himself but as a different version of same. Months ago my father appeared in same way, a different version of same. Good looking. Or looking good.
Feelings of surprise and lucky... just the way time/feelings was focused as an anticipation, if thats the correct word.
There was some problem with an electrical switch. It needed to be fixed. Matt gave an expression of such that it Needed Fixing. But it was more telepathy, with a look/expression while also implying/mimicking a famous singer. ( This popular singer is impressive dramatic, but us not knowing the language the words are not understood. I was told by someone who saw him in concert, this singer is adored by the people ) ( at work all day we had someone checking electrical appliances, and stickering them as passed/safe etc. )
I was by the stove and there was an air freshner. ( This is in my car. Dual climate control, left/right, but air freshner is for both left & right, whole car.... )

Strange. This is where I wrote... he talked & talked & talked a lot... total time 30 - 60 minutes, but do not remember much now.
It went thru my mind about a course that was available, to do or not to do...
It was all about independence and interdependence, how people are reliant upon people. It was also meditation oriented and about keeping a connection to the divine.
"Trust God has a plan", Matt said.
Matt had a definite white light presence. Its the usual concerning what I see in others alive in this world. But this had added quality too. The white light idea is reasonably undefined from my perspective. The best conclusion based upon what I see in others is its an existing genuinity, human, & good oriented idea, with another quality. The extra idea, a be yourself idea, possibly every day idea, same as many other people dead or alive. Was more a silence & human same as others, maybe. Not really my business to know. I usually do not care about visions. Busy with other things to do, often = set free + magnetism can be good...

My boss was in the dream.
Someone else too. Matt was close to this someone else in the dream, I (thought) told him to move aside so they could get past. (Seemed my work place).
I think then we were back in this hall. So it seemed to switch from there to my work to hall again.
I talked to Matt about how many aliens from other planets there should be... half joking, half serious... From behind me was an almighty sound that we both noticed. I thought it was God having a say... I can not remember what it sounded like. Like a fog horn from a ship, or as a beauty, or both, or similar, I forgot in a hurry. What I wrote down was, "some unknown sound, like God, theres a message for another, stop - listen".

Then Matt started talking. "The problem is people have not lived in India", The problem is people have not lived in Doubtful Sound." (Me thinking past lives & aliens put people there, like being dropped off there one place or another... well, thats not what I think with my awake mind).

Looking at fields, lots of square paddocks, thinking or saying, "I could walk 2-3 hours & would quite like being in countryside". This was when walking with Matt...
Matt said... "The main thing, Life is a way to get back to the Divine or God.
(I thought in dream & wrote at time ...life lived, experiences, decades...)

Thats about all.
Was a place where I had my conscious mind. Dream seemed very long. I'm certain there was more considering how long the dream seemed in dream. But remembered & wrote this much.
I woke up and had a semi paralysed not physically, but mentally, being held in a changed or altered good state, for a short space of time as awake, by or as that same white light that Matt & others in past visit sometimes as.
Mood or pace of dream difficult to describe, or unknown. Something I can not quite define... but good...
On radio here today 18th July in New Zealand Winston Peters established political party "New Zealand First" 20 years ago, interview.
Nelson Mandelas 95th birthday... he is better than previous, conscious watching TV etc, moving a bit...

My joking about aliens was that logically the whole place should be over run by aliens. Heaven and Earth. But logically, its near impossible to travel the galaxy/universe, such huge distances. And perhaps in Heaven theres a sense of order concerning humans & aliens, like differing islands in heaven, & everyone keeps to themselves (humans/aliens), not that I'd know.

The dream changed scenes a lot. Seemed to be home, work, town hall and in countryside, view of square paddocks from afar. (or as up a mountain, uncertain).
I've got photos up the Remarkables mountains looking at square paddocks. Would like to walk across this mountain to a ridge for photos and to participate in New Age Expo or market day... town hall.

Some of this although seems relevant to me may not be.
I mentioned I was reluctant to have much of a say. Well obviously thats not true. But what is true is it can be difficult to put into words from feelings or dreams as understood whats meant.
Thought I'd share this much for the moment. I have another post to make in a few days or a week or so away.

Take Care, Be Patient & Enjoy
Wayne.

Last edited by WTL : 20-07-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Old 27-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Pathfinder
Grigory Leps was the popular singer I mentioned, without saying the name, in previous post. He had some problems with his throat 10 years ago & had to have surgery. Since then his voice is amazing. A friend who saw him said he is adored by the Russian people... I've used http://lyricstranslate.com/ site for english here.

Heres a fun video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X778L...=TLNbJrZovgpHo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lXiR...&feature=share
What Can a Man Do?
What can a man do?
Alone, just a man
When this economic river
Carries us away to the waterfall

What can a man do?
A single, ordinary man
When the (super)stars, politicians
Tell us, "For peace you need war"

What can a man do?
To look not only at himself
To understand the magic of desire
That's how we are, that's how the world is, desiring something

What can a man do?
To know that that secret dream
Always comes true upon waking
But then, we'd better know what to dream of

Our Father in heaven! Hallowed be your name
Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on earth
As it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our debts, as we have also forgiven our debtors
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
For Yours is the Kingdom the power and the glory, Amen

(Arabic prayer)
Bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
Lā ’ilāha ’illa l-Lāh wa Muḥammadu r-rasūlu l-Lāh

(Hebrew prayer)
Adon olam, asher malach,
beterem kol yetzir nivra.
Leet na'asah vecheftzo kol,
azai melech shemo nikra.

Veacharey kichlot hakol,
levado yimloch nora.
Vehu haya, vehu hoveh,
vehu yiheyeh betifara.

What can a man do?
A simple, ordinary man
To understand how important he is
And that there is an eternal battle of good and evil over him

What can a man do?
A single, normal man
He can only take a stride, so what?
A stride of peace, and soon the whole world will follow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx81AE2xFtU
Life flows
The steel of bright wings tears the clouds in half.
You're somewhere underneath and a star shines, but not for us
Still we must manage to say something, even if we don't know what,
when my horizon will merge into yours you will know.

Warming our souls, redeeming our oaths,
life resumes its flow
inconspicuously and silently, like the quiet after the storm,
life resumes its flow.

Breaking our chains, putting us back afloat,
life resumes its flow.
Forcing us to think before giving up all hopes,
life resumes its flow.

Light would chase the happiness of a couple, their secret out of the window.
It's tempting to draw the curtains to stop hearing the outside world.
Some people think hiding from the light is a victory and a reward.
But it's as useless as letting dawn beat on the window.

The idea of
Quote:
"The problem is people have not lived in India", The problem is people have not lived in Doubtful Sound."
Well I'll tell you now, its a good joke to think you could live in Doubtful Sound... hahaha... Really is... You could though, only maybe. In a boat or yacht would be close to the only way, or best way. I met a young lady who was brought up close to there, hours walk from any road & by the ocean. Doubtful Sound has a population of roughly zero. You could get a bucket, put it into the ocean, and have fresh water. Its mostly a tourist destination, boat cruise. Probably very good fishing too. Sai Baba spent time in India establishing essential services like hospitals & wells for water for many many people... I would be guessing like the next person, the interpretation of that part of dream. However, if one has not got ones needs sorted, where one is, with a surplus, theres not much of a future where one is, little alone elsewhere... We have no idea mostly, what life is like elsewhere....

Grigory Leps has some heart-felt lyrics/words, or so I found out today...