Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Master
Lukas is going to try and find me a good piece from the same locality, he said he'll let me know in 3 days. I hope he finds something good.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Master

Fingers crossed for you Astral Explorer. It's good that he's taking the time and trouble and values your custom.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:37 AM
Master
He has done that before but it took a few weeks. It's not a sure-shot this time I just said in my last message to him that if he can get another piece from Krasejovka that is high quality similar to the piece I wanted I would buy it. So he said he'll let me know in 3 days, typically that means a week or two but we shall see. He said he's going to ask a friend and see what he can do, thanks I have my fingers crossed as well.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Master

I guess tho the best he can do is trying and it appears it is trying. It would be nice if it were there for Christmas but perhaps the new year is more realistic.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Master
Hehe yea it would be nice. I have 2 smaller pieces (around 5 grams) of Moldavite on the way to me now. They are from Driten and Pistin, which is a smoother type of Moldavite. It doesn't have the deep surface etching that Chlum Moldavite among other localities is known for. It passed through a river bed and sat in the sediment so it became smoother and didn't get the etching that sitting in acid rich sand causes on most Moldavite. I like buying Moldavites from different locations now so I can have an example of each of the variations. Hopefully he will find something good for me! I have my fingers crossed.
Old 15-12-2012, 06:42 AM
Likes2Read

It's been easier for me to carry the Nuummite on my person (because it's larger than the Moldavite), so I've had it with me pretty much nonstop all week.

Then I reviewed some of my recent posts on here.

Wow. I've certainly been, shall we say, outspoken about some things (like my concerns when I have run across things that struck me as a new-age money grab, rather than a path that it's advisable to be on).

There was a time when I'd have just kept quiet rather than ruffle feathers or make anyone feel disappointed. But right now... I can't do that. My conscience won't let me just walk on, and not shine a light on the things that I think need to be looked at more analytically.

Nuummite is a stone that connects us to our personal power. My particular Nuummite is in the shape of a wand, which in itself is a personal-power tool. I think that's really helping me to speak my truth.

Note that I can speak my truth and still be diplomatic. I really have tried to avoid treading on people's feelings, even when saying some things that I felt needed saying. We can always speak the truth in a civil and considerate fashion. But "someone won't like what I am saying" is not reason enough, all by itself, to avoid being honest when we see a truth that needs telling. So the Nuummite apparently is a good go-to stone when we find that we need to bring our ability to the surface to say "The Emperor has no clothes", or even "The clothes have no Emperor".
Old 15-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Master
Well Lukas responded and said he thinks he found a 20+ gram dumbbell formation Moldavite from Krasejovka, he said he's going to send pictures but hasn't for 2 days now. I just hope he doesn't expect more than 10$ a gram because the last time he found me a dumbbell he wanted 90$ for a 5 gram piece so of course I turned it down. I asked for a high-quality piece that is similarly priced to the 30.2 gram piece that was 300$. So I just hope it's not some overboard price because I will only pay 10$ a gram max. I am curious though has anyone noticed any differences with their Moldavite now that you charged it in the meteor shower?
Old 16-12-2012, 01:21 AM
littleangelite

Hey Astral Explorer, noticed my little moldavite more shinier and alive-looking. When i received it before it looks quite dull. I also felt that the energy is stronger, doesnt take long before i feel light-headed again.

Anyway, do u think it is dangerous to wear moldavite without grounding stone? What worst could actually happen if i dont carry one?
Old 16-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Master

littleangelite - whilst I would recommend carrying a grounding stone - or at least being thoroughly grounded in the self, and I don't know what the "worst" moldavite can do - for me it knocked my energies left right and centre in a way that was fantastic but disturbing. Was this the worst? no, it was the best as it got to the heart of the matter, but I would have managed better with a strong grounding support.
Old 17-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Master
Well Lukas finally e-mailed me. He said he has secured the dumbbell from Krasejovka. He said he will send me pictures tomorrow and that it will not be over 10$ a gram. I am really excited I cannot wait to see it! I have been wanting a dumbbell since I learned about the rarest forms of Moldavite, a dumbbell formation being one of them without a doubt. I just hope it is up to par with the last piece I wanted and is in similar quality. Pieces from Krasejovka have really thin edges and spines, they almost look paper thin and so Moldavite from Krasejovka usually has a fair amount of damage, breakage, and chips. The previous piece was in pretty fair condition for being from Krasejovka, I just hope this one. If it is and it's really a dumbbell as he suggested it's going to be one of the greatest pieces in my collection thus far without a doubt! I am stoked.

On the other side of the fence my two smaller pieces I ordered from a Czech company. The pieces are 4 grams from Pistin, and 5 grams from Driten. I got them very cheap and they should definitely be here sometime next week, I figured last week but no go. So I am excited I will receive 2 new smaller pieces from localities I do not have thus far. And then I will be purchasing about 3 new pieces from Lukas hopefully, one being a really rare color of Moldavite. The other two being pieces from locations I do not have so far.

I also had someone buy me a piece off of a Czech auction website, but he hasn't responded to me yet about it. He might want to end up keeping it for himself, I am not sure why he hasn't answered. He has definitely been around, either way I'm not sweating it. The piece was from Chlum but was a good price, so either way doesn't matter to me at this point. I am very excited to see what he has for me tomorrow.