Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-11-2014, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayara
Is there a way to figure out what it does exactly?
Of course. However, it's kind of like looking under the hood of the car and asking what do all those parts do? I'm not sure where one learns about energy structures. Though the connection is just a pipe for energy, it's the stuff at the ends that make it 'do' something other than just flow. I learned by playing around building with energy. It's a lot easier to figure out if they are active because you can watch the energy flows.

Another way is to have someone at both ends and watch it in action (again can be dangerous at far end).

If you are the adventurous type, you can try putting various kinds of energy into it to see what happens ... risky but fun.

You might be able to figure it out by meditating on your experience with it, now that you know what it is. Energy connections mostly operate in a very simple manner, you have a reasonable shot at working it out. If it was an implant, this probably wouldn't work.
Old 28-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Of course. However, it's kind of like looking under the hood of the car and asking what do all those parts do? I'm not sure where one learns about energy structures. Though the connection is just a pipe for energy, it's the stuff at the ends that make it 'do' something other than just flow. I learned by playing around building with energy. It's a lot easier to figure out if they are active because you can watch the energy flows.

Another way is to have someone at both ends and watch it in action (again can be dangerous at far end).

If you are the adventurous type, you can try putting various kinds of energy into it to see what happens ... risky but fun.

You might be able to figure it out by meditating on your experience with it, now that you know what it is. Energy connections mostly operate in a very simple manner, you have a reasonable shot at working it out. If it was an implant, this probably wouldn't work.

I had a look at the cord, and it eventually splits off in three directions. My guide was able to tell me that it allows him to get inside my defenses, steal my energy, and track my location. Is it normal to have a cord split off like that instead of having three individual ones?
Old 28-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
I had a look at the cord, and it eventually splits off in three directions. My guide was able to tell me that it allows him to get inside my defenses, steal my energy, and track my location. Is it normal to have a cord split off like that instead of having three individual ones?
Its unusual to have a split in the middle of a cord. Sometimes it splits near the far end when a group is using it (think coven, secret organization, ancestors, etc). More often a split indicates group control over an individual. Things that use cords to feed or collect energy that need more usually tap additional beings rather than share what they got.
Old 29-11-2014, 04:14 AM
Master

Quote:

Hi Vara & Wstein..
Vayara, if it is ok with you, I would like to know where abouts on your spiritual body does the energy connection, connect...
....Might the connection be at the back of your head...or somewhere else.

Regards Neil. ..
& "SMILES" to all...
Old 29-11-2014, 06:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Its unusual to have a split in the middle of a cord. Sometimes it splits near the far end when a group is using it (think coven, secret organization, ancestors, etc). More often a split indicates group control over an individual. Things that use cords to feed or collect energy that need more usually tap additional beings rather than share what they got.

If it splits and does all of that, is it still a cord? I am unfamiliar with implants still so I would not know if it would be an implant or not. Or, would it just be that it changes function based on what they want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi Vara & Wstein..
Vayara, if it is ok with you, I would like to know where abouts on your spiritual body does the energy connection, connect...
....Might the connection be at the back of your head...or somewhere else.

Regards Neil. ..
& "SMILES" to all...

The specific cord is to the left of my spine in the lower back area. I have been told I have several holes in my defenses, though. Why do you ask?
Old 29-11-2014, 07:00 AM
Master
Quote:
If it splits and does all of that, is it still a cord?
A cord is basically an energy pipe. I don't know how familiar you are with plumbing. Pretty much whatever you can do with piping, you can do with the energy version. Most cords are of course a single tube.
Quote:
I am unfamiliar with implants still so I would not know if it would be an implant or not.
Implants are relatively small as they have to fit inside your energy body without totally disrupting it. They can have a rod or antenna extending a few feet beyond. So if it goes more than a few feet, its not an implant. For those that can see them, a cord is pretty easy to identify. It looks like a smooth cord which is why they carry that name. A lot of astral projectors report a silver cord between their astral and physical/energetic bodies.

Sorry its a bit confusing as attaching cords without some kind of attachment point is fairly difficult. There is not much distinction between an implant and an attachment point for a cord.
Quote:
Or, would it just be that it changes function based on what they want?
That is not easy to do without being next to you. Obviously the limited functionality is already built in and can be activated remotely.

You are getting lost in the technical details here. Whatever it is, the issue is why is it there and is it harming you. Clearly energy structures are beyond your experience, get some competent help in dealing with it now.
Old 29-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeracura222
I'm not well versed in astral travel, although I have experienced it once or twice, one was a very pleasant experience, the other one - I ended up in a dimension that was similar to this one, but darker....

My question is to Astral Explorer: Everything we experience is a vibration. The world, our reality - and other dimensions. If we raise our vibration before travelling the astral planes, are we protected from the lower vibrational beings? For them to effect us, don't they have to be vibrating on the same level?
I understand how vibration works, but am not so sure in this regard - your answer or opinion would be much appreciated!
Sorry I missed your question up until now. Unfortunately the answer to that question isn't really as simple to answer as the question is itself. I think that viewing everything we experience as a vibration is just one way of viewing things and not necessarily the only way, I also do believe that a lot of what we experience is a vibration but not necessarily everything. As far as your question it's a tough question to answer because if it is true that if we raise our vibration we automatically will project into a higher-dimension in which the lower-vibrational "dark" entities do not exist then we would simply not experience them. And not experiencing them is not enough information or indication whether vibration alone is reason that we're not experiencing them. If projecting into the lower-dimensions or upper-dimensions is as simple as vibrational frequency alone then we either project into those realms or we do not, and that does not include enough information to give us a clear answer because our vibrational frequency is only allowing us to experience a portion of what is out there.

I think the only way a person could ever really know if vibrational frequency is the one and only factor dictating where our experiences take place they would have to experience both spectrums of it. They would have to project with a low vibration and experience the lower-realms and then raise their vibration and somehow know they raised it and then project into the higher-realms. But the problem lies in raising your vibration, we really have no foolproof way of knowing where our vibration is at. We can speculate and convince ourselves into believing we know but we don't have enough information to even understand the spectrum of vibrations and know how low and how high they can go. And a lot of what people say raises a vibration once again is pure speculation, so to say it plainly we just don't know enough and/or have enough information to know whether things are that simple.

I have found that most people are going to project into a mixture of both lower and higher, lighter and darker realms. But a majority of their experiences are going to take place somewhere in between those, somewhat similar to the dimension we live in. Regardless of the fact that "dark" beings exist in the lower and lower-middle realms there are still plenty of lessons and experiences for us in those realms. Sometimes it is the unpleasant and painful experiences that teach us the most. The lower-realms are as necessary as the higher-realms and the lower-realms are there for us to learn and grow from. I believe that if a person was somehow able to completely skip, surpass, or avoid those realms without ever experiencing them that they are going to be missing a huge part of the lessons they need to learn. Of course someone will say "well I'm only interested in the light and the lower-realms serve no purpose for me nor do I want to learn about them." In my opinion if that was true then the person simply would not be living in a physical body in this specific high-density physical dimension on Earth that we live in. That any being living in our dimension and world is here for a reason and that reason it to learn about the dimensions surrounding us, both the light and dark.

So I think that working on your vibration is a good thing and won't hurt you, but there is absolutely no guarantee that it's going to prevent you from experiencing lower-vibrational beings or dimensions. Because if they served no purpose for you then you wouldn't be here in the first place. I view astral projection as a crapshoot a proverbial roll of the dice and if we roll a high number we will project into a higher-realm and if we roll a lower number we project into a lower-realm. Because regardless of where I feel my vibration is at any given moment I still project into a combination of lower-realms, higher-realms, and everything in between. In one night I have projected into both lower and higher realms, light and dark and I highly doubt I could of raised my vibration enough in a few hours to change the outcome of where I ended up in a projection.