Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-02-2013, 09:26 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk
You're more than welcome, I'm glad it helped and brought you comfort.
I was impressed that you picked-up on the suicide, not knowing in advance that that's what transpired... I always have a watchful eye toward things that physically validate my own such experiences where possible... in the vernacular, this was a 'hit'... which lends a great deal of depth to everything that followed... very nice reading Blackhawk... wonderfully channeled.... :^)
Old 07-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Blackhawk

Thank you. I actually felt it before I read the opening post that a male energy was around and needed to communicate. I don't like to open myself up to this sort of thing too often as I don't have a great deal of experience with channeling Spirit and keeping myself safe, but sometimes I don't really have a choice and feel that I have to pass a message across otherwise they will bug me until I do! :)
Old 08-02-2013, 05:27 AM
StephenK

Quote:
I don't like to open myself up to this sort of thing too often as I don't have a great deal of experience with channeling Spirit and keeping myself safe,

In my early twenties I had the distinct impression that I was being offered the ability to channel... But the idea that I would "let go" in the way that Jane Roberts did, in order for Seth to come through, just struck me as totally unacceptable... I've watched way too many channels over the years seeming to get yanked around by one spirit or another... The other option that was presented at the time was the eventual option to channel, but to do so "consciously"... there's a very distinct difference between the two...

With the first option you just need to let go...
But with the second you must essentially dedicate your life to "knowing" all sorts of things...

...the themes that you would be consciously channeling would have to be themes that you had learned a great deal about during this lifetime, essentially from scratch... that way, when you're channeling, the "distance" between what you are channeling, and your actual knowledge of the subject (both intellectual and intuitive) would not be all that far apart... This second option is much, much harder... but that's the only one I'd be willing to agree to... It strikes me that you're much the same way.... If someone is going to "use" you, then it had better be good!... it needs to be "clear" ...and you're wanting some say as to the manor in which it's expressed... and in this case there was a great deal of heart involved...

It seems to me that if we're to be used as a channel, then we need also to be privy to the background as to what's going on.... :^)
Old 12-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder

After death all is well there are no more grudges
Old 12-02-2013, 07:37 PM
silverfall

I didnt feel anything, although i was very emotional and tired. Ive just had a sense of relief sice you told me this...like a release. it feels very comforting. if that makes sense?
Old 14-02-2013, 06:46 AM
Blackhawk

Sometimes people get tired when I read for them, I guess a little bit of their energy is used up when I focus on them. It does make sense that you've had a release since. :)
Old 14-02-2013, 06:54 AM
AuntBuck

What a beautiful message Blackhawk.
Old 14-02-2013, 06:57 AM
Blackhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntBuck
What a beautiful message Blackhawk.
Thank you.
Old 14-02-2013, 03:27 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Sometimes people get tired when I read for them, I guess a little bit of their energy is used up when I focus on them. It does make sense that you've had a release since. :)

There is that... but there's also the intensity that accompanied the original drama. Once that's released, along with the exposure to hormones that came with it, both the body and our emotional-self have been somewhat depleted. We may essentially be running on adrenaline for a time... adrenaline is released in response to emotional cues... adrenaline, at that level, is a difficult hormone for the body to be subjected to for an extended length of time... once that abates then the body must heal.. and go into a more subdued state to do so... while emotionally, once the stimulus abates, we are no longer being driven by the previous intensity... so a quite, sometimes a notable exhaustion, sets-in for a time....

So if you're doing a reading for someone who is emerging from such intensity, and your reading successfully triggered a "resolve".... then the most natural follow-up to this would be a "release" and then a comparative emotional and physical quite should follow... Both our bodies and our emotions are at play in these events.... and both can influence the other...
Old 14-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Bet you'd love reading James Van Praagh's first book 'Talking to Heaven'....if anything
The departed want YOU to forgive them for doing some stupid thing.
Yup, they are not all seeing or anything, but they sure do see the bigger picture...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru