Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Master
Thankyou for this I love reading these materials.
Spiritlite.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally posted bySpiritlight
Thankyou for this I love reading these materials.
Spiritlite.
Thank you for your support Spiritlight it's appreciated

To those who are unhappy with my offerings.
Those old members of this site, like myself know that when SP went down a couple of months ago all threads for nearly three years were lost, a lot of good interesting material was lost also, so Lynn, Tricia, as well as a few others “God bless them” and myself rallied around to put up some threads to get the site up again as quick as possible in as many forums that we could, to encourage new members as well as old to join, and to obviously put various things up that are of interest and help to others, as well as discussions.

I put up various threads from Silver Birch’s teachings for a good reason, as Silver Birch is a recognised and well respect spirit communicator by many around the world who know of him. There are a great many people who don’t know of him or his teachings and philosophy… like Summerkat, that is why I went to great lengths on my thread “ A tribute to Silver Birch” to introduce him. I didn’t intend for them to be threads for debate more for help to answers other peoples questions and raise their thoughts and awareness to many other aspects of spirit and the spirit world, that they are not aware of. Since there are many people just starting out on their spiritual journey who join this site who are looking for help and guidance, who better to answer their questions than a well known sprit communicator directly from higher spheres of the spirit world that can be trusted rather than from various gurus books and thoughts. But it’s up to each individual to accept or reject what is offered by the level of there own understanding or what appeals to their intelligence.

There is a great many forums and room on SF and the few Silver Birch threads pose no threat to other peoples threads, and there is nothing in the rules that says all threads are meant for debate, and this thread is exactly in the right forum for it’s topic. I have spent time and effort to put up something of interest and of value to others.

For those who don’t like it don’t read it.

Love and light and blessings to all
Spiritmessenger.

Old 15-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Summerkat

Hi Spiritmessenger,

I've been on SF for a couple years but had to re-register when it went down. The only problem I really have with these here is that in my opinion it is making things *more* confusing to new members to have this type of message mixed in this forum. When you enter this forum, you expect that the messages are from living people. These aren't. They should be seperated out. Even the person these messages were given to is no longer alive from what I understand.

Additionally, had someone quoted the Bible in here the way these are quoted, people would have told them this is not the place to do that. They would have received a quick bashing from other members here..I know it, you know it. Or if they quoted long chapters or passages from any other sacred text, any other religious or spiritual tradition, they would be told they were spamming even if the subject matter related to death and the afterlife.

We playing favorites here?
Old 15-11-2010, 03:43 PM
deepsea

Whatever,I find the whole teachings of Silver Birch very enlightening.
He gives us information in a very direct way that even I can understand.
He gives a true picture of the spirit world in plain language,not wrapped up in fancy words that we struggle to understand.

I would say from my defination of his words,that spirit is very much like our world here,still rules to follow but a world that is definately more beautiful than our's here.

Peaceful,no warring but still learning.

Deepsea
Old 15-11-2010, 04:00 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Whatever,I find the whole teachings of Silver Birch very enlightening.
He gives us information in a very direct way that even I can understand.
He gives a true picture of the spirit world in plain language,not wrapped up in fancy words that we struggle to understand.

I would say from my defination of his words,that spirit is very much like our world here,still rules to follow but a world that is definately more beautiful than our's here.

Peaceful,no warring but still learning.

Deepsea

Sounds great, but I'm more inclined to trust my own experiences and inner knowing than that of another. Not saying we have to die to know what's over there, because I do think spirits of lost loved ones can commune with us, but I would be far more likely to accept and believe what was communicated directly to me from someone in the afterlife than what someone else "channels" as being truth. Just my own peculiar method of recieving and accepting information. I trust my own inner knowing above all else, and while I can learn and consider truths presented by others, they seldom have the same impact as that which comes to me directly
Old 15-11-2010, 04:20 PM
deepsea

I do admire what you are saying but not all of us have the ability to easily tune into spirit. Naturally they are curious to discover what the spirit world is really like.
I was very lucky to have my husband show me in a very lucid dream one night what to expect when my time comes.
I have never in all my life experienced anything like the beauty of the spirit world,it is far beyond what we call beauty in this world.
My late husband shows me many things but I can only receive them in dreams,oh to have your abilty would be wonderful.
Thank you.
deepsea.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Knower
Hi
Just bumping this up for our new members.

Love to all
Spiritmessenger

Old 04-02-2011, 04:15 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritmessenger
Hi
Just bumping this up for our new members.

Love to all
Spiritmessenger

Thank you,it is a great topic and good advice from Silver Birch.
Deepsea