Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
HAHA welcome to the path! My foundation was from physics and astronomy. :)

A warm regard Sammy,

I am also open to receive your views.

TISS
Old 03-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
A warm regard Sammy,

I am also open to receive your views.

TISS

I just hope thier worthe recieving HAHA. I wish you luck on your research!
Old 03-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
I just hope thier worthe recieving HAHA. I wish you luck on your research!

So let's sit together and wait for Sparrow to come back to this nest, and tweet his wisdom here.

TISS
Old 05-05-2012, 01:16 AM
darkness

thanks so much Sparrow:) as usual, i learned alot from your response, it does make sense.. and makes me aware and more open to viewpoints I've been struggling with. :)
Old 05-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Perhaps if you sought to ask such questions one at a time my friend, and asked them with the genuine intention of receiving my words wholeheartedly and beautifully, without the current vigorous attachment to your present critical approach I would commit my time to them. I am quite adept at perceiving who genuinely seeks my perspective and for what reasons. You have an underlining aggressive urgency to prove or disprove something behind your intent to interact with Spirit Guide Sparrow.

I am a gentle being, and sensitive to the way I am approached.

-Sparrow

I accept all words spoken to me, whether I may argue them or not. Assuming I wont cuts me deep......

I can only have attatchments to my personal pardigm, if I cannot get other input on my questions. I was hoping that this thread may help me further my learnings, but Im going to have to assume you dont want to, or dont know the answers to my questions.....
Old 05-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
I accept all words spoken to me, whether I may argue them or not. Assuming I wont cuts me deep......

I can only have attatchments to my personal pardigm, if I cannot get other input on my questions. I was hoping that this thread may help me further my learnings, but Im going to have to assume you dont want to, or dont know the answers to my questions.....
Dear friend,

Let it first be known - I am not interested in perpetuating arguments. Arguments are aligned within the intention of someone seeking to be ‘right’. I have no interest in seeking to be right. I have interest sharing what is genuinely sought from me. The colour blue is not more right than the colour orange. If someone wishes to use some of my blue in their painting of perspective, then I will indulge them. I do not offer my colours to those who have not sought them within the intention of creating a beautiful picture for all involved.

Since I do not want you to assume something of me as you are so inclined to do, I will give a moment of my time to point you towards the basic frame of my understanding, that you may see why it was fruitless to answer your questions.

1 - Since the only "legitamate" proof of an afterlife, is reported by people who had a NEAR death experience, how is NEAR DEATH proof of an after life?

Even before you have even asked a question or sought the understanding of another you have attempted to feed them your beliefs as fact. In doing so you already close the door on what you accept truth to be. Since I do not agree with your statement I cannot answer its subsequent question. In order for another to give to you, you must be open to receive.

2 - The only thing we know for certain about our death (and the death of everything in existance), is that it decomposes, and gets reused and remade (liek the allocation of energy study in Ecology). How do we know for sure, that there is an afterlife?

The only thing who knows for certain? Who are you speaking on behalf of to make such a profound statement of truth? Again before you have asked a question, you make a statement of fact which closes the door to what you are open to accept.

3 - The concept of hell, or similar situations werent really around until christianity became larger. If it always existed, then why didnt people, all over the world know of its name, and concepts?

Again you begin a question with a statement of fact. How do you know such concepts weren’t around until Christianity became larger? Because you read it somewhere in a book written by another human being? Or because you have access to your own consciousness or cellular memory?

4 - There are studies showing that the " light at the end of a tunnel" , seeing dead family friends and living through old situations, is a mental construct due to the nerve endings in your brian dying, due to lack of ocygen, stress, and what not. Can you give me a reason as to why I should totaly disregard information like this?

No - Never let anyone convince you to disregard any information.

5 - Who says your veiw of the afterlife is the right one? There have been thousands of people who have tried to answer this question, and all get different results. All civs generally have a diferent interpretation of death, then one even a few thousand miles away.

That which is considered right or wrong lies in the eye of the beholder. The only view of the afterlife which you need concern yourself with is your own.

What can you say, show to me, or tell me that will make me think other wise about my own beliefs?

It is not my responsibility to choose what you believe, that is your own responsibility. Nobody else can tell you what proof ultimately is; only that it is an intimate personal realization you must create for yourself.

6 - IF we are all on one planet, and infinatly connected in some way, small or large, then why would humans have a world apart? We are from the same earth as them, made up of the same stuff, and in many ways, they are much less harmful to this planet then we are? What makes humans so special, if we cause more harm on this planet, then we do good?

It is only some human beings who deem themselves so special. Just as it is only some human beings who perceive themselves to be a world apart.

7 - Where does this "after life" exist? Is it on a different plane of concsiousness, or in space somewhere? Maybe its right infront of us, and invisible?

Ask yourself not where, but when is it.

8 - What is your feelings, on the thoughts that we may just make up the concept of an afterlife, to make the uncertain more barable?

My feelings are to disagree with that opinion.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dearest Friend,

I had always trouble to connect what I learned from Modern Physics about vibrations and energy, quantum phenomena, etc. with the way these words are used to refer spirits and spirit world.

I am aware that there is much written about it, but scientists, in general, do not accept any extension of these phenomena beyond the physic world. I think however that this issue deserves to be explored as, perhaps, the problem can be reduced to the narrow way how science defines itself. Maybe a wider way could give room for an integrated understanding of the physical and spiritual worlds... It is on my pending list to advance on that line but not in the short term...

Isn't too little to say that spirit is just of vibratory nature? Maybe it is only a semantic problem, as energy, vibration, etc. have not been appropriately defined in advance... for example we could define a wider meaning for vibration than the one used in Physics.

I would appreciate your views on it.

A big hug,
TISS
The issues you face with speaking of spirit and the spirit world in terms beyond vibration is your ability to relate to it through familiar association. In a sense you would have to invent new words in the English language to facilitate a better more accurate description. Yet you cannot invent such words because you have not yet experienced anything beyond what you know as vibration to attach such words to. The trouble with trying to define and describe that which is beyond the physical is that you actually have to apply other forms of language that are closer in frequency to what you are relating to.

The problem with applying words to the true nature of what one may call vibration is that by applying such words and definitions you immediately limit your understanding of it to that label. It can no longer be anything more than that because you have now labelled it as this.

The most accurate understanding of what energy is, and what vibration is, is that it is conscious intent. Though intent is just another word, it will actually open many other doorways of understanding that the word energy or vibration can offer. Energy is movement. Vibration is movement. Intent is movement (or what you may define as choice or action). When your conscious intent is more aligned to your heart and spirit you are said to have a higher vibration. Ask yourself why this is so. What has intent got to do with vibration?

All life is conceived through the transfer of energy, the transfer of vibration, and the transfer of intent.

What do you do when you act on intent? You give of yourself outward; you expand yourself and your energy outward. Intent is motion and energy transference. Your loving intent is giving your energy outward, allowing it to be free and grow. You yourself are creating vibration through your thoughts, words and actions. Another word for this is expansion, or creation.

When you attune yourself to a higher vibration of the spirit world, you are attuning yourself to a greater degree of expansion, or of creation. More of who and what you are becomes more expanded. Your memory expands, your knowledge and wisdom expands, your creative possibilities expand.

When you look deeper into your cellular state within your physical body you will begin to detect everything speeding up. Something within you is causing immense movement and facilitating intense expansion of energy. It is facilitating degrees of creation. As you go deeper within yourself, and this can be translated in more than one way, you will actually discover more of your core vibration, or your true Self. What is causing this expansion, this creation, is the power of intent. The intent inherent within consciousness is causing particles and subatomic particles to respond to it. The behaviour of those energy properties inherent within the original universal structures is dependant upon the information given to them by the interaction of your conscious state. This is also the same in the spirit world. Your vibration in the spirit world, and the vibration of what you experience as ‘places’ in the spirit world are all created from the intention of conscious interaction. This is to say, everything which exists does so because someone or something has intended for it to exist.

To this effect, when studying vibration, or speaking of it, one has to take into account the state of intent, and of whose or what intent is interacting with that energy for it to be there in the first place.
Other words we can use then to describe vibration are intention, expansion and creation.

Love as always, in all ways.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Master
Thank you Sparrow,
your explanation of vibration as the power of intention.....brings to me, finally, an understanding of what vibration means..I understand the power of intention,..thank you again...
Old 07-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Guide
Oh Sparrow,

What a beautiful explanation! You don't stop surprising me, dear friend!

I take these meaningful words as a gift to keep with me (one of the many I received from you). Thanks so much!

I also feel moved when I imagine you weaving wonderful argumentations, or creating images to share with us at SF. All what you do here has the shining power of unconditional service.

May my loving intention reach you and bring you light and joy,

TISS

Quote:
The issues you face with speaking of spirit and the spirit world in terms beyond vibration is your ability to relate to it through familiar association. In a sense you would have to invent new words in the English language to facilitate a better more accurate description. Yet you cannot invent such words because you have not yet experienced anything beyond what you know as vibration to attach such words to. The trouble with trying to define and describe that which is beyond the physical is that you actually have to apply other forms of language that are closer in frequency to what you are relating to.

The problem with applying words to the true nature of what one may call vibration is that by applying such words and definitions you immediately limit your understanding of it to that label. It can no longer be anything more than that because you have now labelled it as this.

The most accurate understanding of what energy is, and what vibration is, is that it is conscious intent. Though intent is just another word, it will actually open many other doorways of understanding that the word energy or vibration can offer. Energy is movement. Vibration is movement. Intent is movement (or what you may define as choice or action). When your conscious intent is more aligned to your heart and spirit you are said to have a higher vibration. Ask yourself why this is so. What has intent got to do with vibration?

All life is conceived through the transfer of energy, the transfer of vibration, and the transfer of intent.

What do you do when you act on intent? You give of yourself outward; you expand yourself and your energy outward. Intent is motion and energy transference. Your loving intent is giving your energy outward, allowing it to be free and grow. You yourself are creating vibration through your thoughts, words and actions. Another word for this is expansion, or creation.

When you attune yourself to a higher vibration of the spirit world, you are attuning yourself to a greater degree of expansion, or of creation. More of who and what you are becomes more expanded. Your memory expands, your knowledge and wisdom expands, your creative possibilities expand.

When you look deeper into your cellular state within your physical body you will begin to detect everything speeding up. Something within you is causing immense movement and facilitating intense expansion of energy. It is facilitating degrees of creation. As you go deeper within yourself, and this can be translated in more than one way, you will actually discover more of your core vibration, or your true Self. What is causing this expansion, this creation, is the power of intent. The intent inherent within consciousness is causing particles and subatomic particles to respond to it. The behaviour of those energy properties inherent within the original universal structures is dependant upon the information given to them by the interaction of your conscious state. This is also the same in the spirit world. Your vibration in the spirit world, and the vibration of what you experience as ‘places’ in the spirit world are all created from the intention of conscious interaction. This is to say, everything which exists does so because someone or something has intended for it to exist.

To this effect, when studying vibration, or speaking of it, one has to take into account the state of intent, and of whose or what intent is interacting with that energy for it to be there in the first place.
Other words we can use then to describe vibration are intention, expansion and creation.

-Sparrow
Old 08-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

-Sparrow

Thanks for this Sparrow I found this very interesting.