Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
The Akashic records are a profound learning tool. They directly connect you to the spirit of the being or essence of what you are reading about. Your own is thus your bible written by you, for you, in service to you, and accounts all your beautiful stories of your journey. You will be so fascinated by its contents that you will not want to put it down, and find that days, weeks or even months, in human time, have passed by since you picked it up.

Please feel free to reach out to my spirit now or at any time, just as you are welcomed by this current soul.

Quote:
I am touched through many emotions and with admiration for the bonding you have formed with your qigong companion, and the challenging circumstances that brought you together. I am also touched by your intentions towards the deer to which you relate your story. When communicating with animals as this, it is your intention that they read, rather than the words of language. You may wish to try projecting images from your mind that represent your intention towards it, as well as expand your emotional field to resonate the energy of your intent. You will also find lowering your eye level below that of the animal will cause it to become more inquisitive to you, or at least fear you less.

Indeed, my friend/teacher, whose English name is Tim, and I have formed quite a special bond over the last few years. He teaches me Qigong for free (as he met me when I was very sick and offered to), and I teach him English for free. And it isn't a trade, just we both want to help one another. It is my dream for everyone in the world to just share what they already sell, and this I think would lead to both greater peace and prosperity. Having to live within the confines of the current system, I try to help for free when I can to shift things in that direction. I'm in the application process to volunteer at a local hospital while I am going to school part-time because of my own health issues. Haha, a little irony. Tim and I have had many good times together and discussions of philosophy/spirituality, energy, acupuncture, massage, feng shui, etc. I hang out with him when he's in between massages for his part-time job at my local shopping mall.

Quote:
Similarly I enjoyed your story of Mordechai. This is surprising since cats tend to be self-serving animals opposed to other domestic pets. I have great affection for cats myself and can identify with your bond.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've heard things like that before about cats, but I like my mom's perspective that he is very affectionate and caring, just that it's very much in his own way and on his own terms. Perhaps other cats are like that too. I've had affectionate encounters with many of them who I had just met, though. Mordechai won't respond to commands or requests very well unless it's to do something he wants for himself, but he will of his own accord decide to keep us company, purr in affection, or meow to show his emotion on my arrival at my mom's house. So, about "self-serving," I'm not so sure. Finicky and particular, and individualistic, yes. Perhaps you have some other experience with them, though. It's just hard for me to cope with a seemingly (though I'm not sure) negative statement about such a large group.

Quote:
I understand your sense of disappointment in losing your sensitivities of expanded perception. In one sense, since you are clearly using a physical instrument for your sensory experiences and interactivity on the Earth, you will want to interface your spirit sensitivity with that of your physical senses. That is to say, rather than alienate your physical body to achieve some notion of spiritual advancement, actually invite in your spirit through your senses. Allow your spirit to draw in close into your energy field, that it may touch the world through your sense of sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. Do not follow your learned mode of sensitivity as you have been taught from birth, for this is what limits you. This means, actually try to not just see colour, but hear it, taste it, feel it and smell it. Actually apply all senses and interlace and interchange them in ways you would not normally do. For instance, try to ‘see’ sounds, or try to smell a tree that you see half a mile away. Apply your senses in ways not taught to you. Exercising your sensitivity in this way will actually invoke and stimulate your intuitive and psychic abilities through those senses.

Another exercise I can describe to aid you is to sit and focus on one singular conscious living organic subject. Such as a flower, a fish or a spider. Something small and simple which does not have complex thought processes. Sit in a form of extreme relaxation and let go of your human persona. Let go of all of your human thoughts and shut everything out but that flower, that fish or spider. What you want to do is visualize yourself as part of the consciousness of that subject. You want to see what it sees. You want to hear what it hears, taste what it tastes, feel how it feels and smell what it can smell. You want to think yourself as flower, as fish, or as spider. You want to become that. You are that.

Practice this as I have described and soon your sensitivity, concentration and perception will evolve.

Both exercises are extremely enjoyable to me. While so far they are not the physical sensation of Qi that I miss, I've just tried them out, and interlacing the perceptions is a very interesting and surreal experience; I hope to do more with it as time goes on. Feeling as if to BE another life form leaves me feeling very spiritually connected. Thank you! In Qigong there is a concept called 天人合一 (Tiān Rén Hé Yī), which I translated with Tim as Sky and Person Harmonized as One. I feel that is the same as the exercise you shared, only on a grander scale and incorporating the unity of all. Of course, after what I've learned in the last few years, I think just being the squirrel or the blade of glass amounts to being all. Reminds me of the John Lennon song, "Imagine"--"And the world will be as one...."

Speaking of that, how is John Lennon doing these days? I imagine he would bring a rich perspective and experience to those he interacts with in the Spirit World, indeed, to the fabric of the Spirit World itself, just as he did and does here. And I wonder how he is occupying himself, if his spirit/soul(s) are comfortable sharing that. He is very well-regarded in my family, and I once did a presentation of the poetry of that song for a project in 8th Grade English class.

Quote:
Good day to you friend.
And to you!

EDIT: Oh, and look, somehow I've gone blue. You're really rubbing off on me, Sparrow!

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 01-05-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
So, about "self-serving," I'm not so sure. Finicky and particular, and individualistic, yes. Perhaps you have some other experience with them, though. It's just hard for me to cope with a seemingly (though I'm not sure) negative statement about such a large group.
Dear cat lover,

I am compelled to comment to reassure you that my statement that cats are self-serving was not portrayed in a negative context. What I actually meant, and what this means is that cats have very self-focused thought processes and instincts. They are very good at getting what they want and you will indeed find they do things only on their terms, not yours. This is not at all a negative trait but one of self-nurturing instinct and self-love. They are very clever and know that if they give you cuddles and purr against your leg they will get some sort of treat, or form of petting or attention. Cats love attention, they crave it and relish in it. But they will seek it out only on their whim and will. They prefer to live an independent existence from all other species but occasionally form very loving bonds with other beings.
I love cats because of their distinct character traits and boisterous charm.
Dogs, for example, tend to prefer to interact more with human beings and actually act in service to humans, out of a desire to please you, unlike cats.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Guide

Agreed. Thanks for the reassurance. Knowing you, I had a feeling I wasn't reading it as you intended. By the way, did you see my post in the Life thread asking about the history and culture of trees, dolphins, and whales?

Gee, I keep reminding you of stuff lately. Hope I'm not being impolite. Spirit Guides have a lot on their plates, as I can see.

Justin

Quote:
Dear cat lover,

I am compelled to comment to reassure you that my statement that cats are self-serving was not portrayed in a negative context. What I actually meant, and what this means is that cats have very self-focused thought processes and instincts. They are very good at getting what they want and you will indeed find they do things only on their terms, not yours. This is not at all a negative trait but one of self-nurturing instinct and self-love. They are very clever and know that if they give you cuddles and purr against your leg they will get some sort of treat, or form of petting or attention. Cats love attention, they crave it and relish in it. But they will seek it out only on their whim and will. They prefer to live an independent existence from all other species but occasionally form very loving bonds with other beings.
I love cats because of their distinct character traits and boisterous charm.
Dogs, for example, tend to prefer to interact more with human beings and actually act in service to humans, out of a desire to please you, unlike cats.

-Sparrow
Old 01-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Agreed. Thanks for the reassurance. Knowing you, I had a feeling I wasn't reading it as you intended. By the way, did you see my post in the Life thread asking about the history and culture of trees, dolphins, and whales?

Gee, I keep reminding you of stuff lately. Hope I'm not being impolite. Spirit Guides have a lot on their plates, as I can see.

Justin
Yes friend, I have not forgotten your question. In fact I intentionally reserved it for 2 reasons. One being that I wanted to design two images to compliment my words which you will see. Secondly to facilitate a needed shift in focus.

Unfortunate is the reality I do not often have the indulgence to frequent the forum as often as one would like.

-Sparrow

Old 01-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Yes friend, I have not forgotten your question. In fact I intentionally reserved it for 2 reasons. One being that I wanted to design two images to compliment my words which you will see. Secondly to facilitate a needed shift in focus.

Unfortunate is the reality I do not often have the indulgence to frequent the forum as often as one would like.

-Sparrow

Hey Sparrow, we are making you work a lot here these days!

You must feel exhausted.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Guide

Oooh, images and answers from you, Sparrow! Exciting! As often or seldom as you feel like it and can visit, these are very fortunate and gratifying occasions for me. Cheers.

Quote:

-Sparrow
Old 02-05-2012, 05:30 AM
darkness

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions in my thread on here? I just noticed that this thread was here..but I posted some questions I have about the afterlife in this sub-forum. Thanks. :)
Old 03-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness
Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions in my thread on here? I just noticed that this thread was here..but I posted some questions I have about the afterlife in this sub-forum. Thanks. :)

Sorry in advance for so many questions. Please feel free to answer one or all of them. :) I have a few questions. Just looking for opinions or experiences.

What you are looking for is understanding. You are forming a relationship with your spirit, and in doing so many questions arise within your mind which are being asked in order to dissolve certain barriers, beliefs and blocks which you have placed in front of who you truly are.

After we die, how long do we stay in spirit? On average..

Just because you perceive yourself to be having a physical experience is not to say your spirit has left the spirit world. Your spirit is of a vibration, of what you may relate to as energy, that far exceeds anything in physical state, or anything close to it. With this said, how then would you suppose such an expansive infinite vibratory state could contain itself or exist within a controlled structure of physical matter (body)? Your spirit cannot be controlled or contained within anything, it cannot even be contained within one dimension, time or identity. So this is to say then, your spirit never leaves the spirit world at all, despite you having a physical life here, or any life in any subsequent reality. The human persona that you are is purely an individuated experience your spirit is having within this unit of time. This human persona, which you tend to presume is all you are, is simply not aware of the rest of itself because of the barriers, beliefs and blocks you have placed between you and your beloved spirit.

Your spirit has existed prior to the construct of time. It has to have been, for who do you presume time to have been created by in order for it to first exist at all? Time simply cannot create or imagine itself into existence. It is then for you to understand that your spirit has always existed, in all ways, and always shall exist. It was never born and shall never cease to be. So when you ask how long do we stay in spirit, you are attempting to perceive your spirit within the context and measurement of time. Since your spirit exists beyond all time, for it existed before your time and shall continue to exist beyond the end of time, there is no time in which your spirit shall leave the spirit world. The spirit world is simply that which is your spirit experienced as a ‘place’. This place you call the spirit world is actually simply another aspect of what your spirit is. All that is, is apart of you.

What really happens during our 'life' as spirit? Do we meet 'god' or 'higher power' and make plans for our next life in form? Some say we have to go through a period of remembering, and facing our decisions during life. I kind of agree with that. But after that, do we always come back to earth as human? or as any intelligent life form?

That which you, as a human persona looking outside of yourself, perceive as God is merely that which is your spirit. In one sense, you can and do meet face to face with God, for you can meet face to face with your own spirit. Whatever you can imagine God to be through the parameters of your human thought processes, your own spirit can match and manifest itself as that should you allow this to occur.
The problem you have had within your physical life is that you have been taught that you and that which you call God are separate, and any claim to be God is egoistical and arrogant. This is significantly disempowering to your ability and capacity to bring yourself joy and creative power.

Your life in spirit, as you have expressed it, involves the exploration of the potential of all you can imagine for your Self. Within the soul group to which you are apart, who number in the millions, you pursue many avenues of possibility and creative choices which are discovered and brought to light through your interactivity with, in a sense, other soul groups, as well as other realities within many universes, dimensions and time scenarios. Since all these points of interaction and exploration are infinite, your pursuits are literally endless and consistently expanding and taking you towards new concepts of experience. The trouble with human beings is that they consistently try to limit themselves to one species of one planet and insist they must keep returning to this one singular possibility. If you can imagine your consciousness travelling through the fabric of the cosmos like an excited playful child, and as it observes the goings on within planet Earth, it does not ‘stop’ its journey through the cosmos, but simply ‘touches’ the Earth for a brief moment (what you define as a lifetime) as it continues its fascination with whatever else it can see in the distance, perhaps on another planet or within another solar system. It may even become aware of, and fascinated by, some other dimension, universe or weird and wonderful canvas altogether. A human child does not contend itself to just one toy or game, so why would any individual presume their own spirit consciousness to be content with or adhere to one species, planet or notion of reincarnation?

Do we continue with the path that we had as human?

You continue with the path you were on prior to ‘touching’ human state. If you are building a momentum of spiritual exploration as a spirit being over millions of years, you are not suddenly going to stop that just to fulfil the animalistic desires or aspirations of a biological brain.
Your consciousness no longer becomes adherent to the patterns or confines of the biological brain. Though it might for a while after your transition into spirit state, but will eventually dissolve through the introduction of new environments, conditions and revelations of understanding.

Does our spirit die, in order to take birth in a body? Is spiritual death painless?

Death is merely a process of transformation from one state to another state. It is a state of transference. It is a format of information, or awareness of Self which is encoded into another format of awareness of Self.

Your spirit does not transform, for it is already everything. It simply implants a seed of consciousness within physical state and allows it to grow like a flower. Your human soul is that flower. When the shell of your human body perishes, all that was created through that seed is transferred into the vast garden that is your spirit. That human experience then adds to the beauty of who you as a sentient being. Instead however of planting the same seeds and adding the same flowers to the garden of your spirit, try to imagine your garden full of many different species and forms of flower.

-Sparrow

Old 03-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Guide
Quote:

Your spirit is of a vibration, of what you may relate to as energy, that far exceeds anything in physical state, or anything close to it. With this said, how then would you suppose such an expansive infinite vibratory state could contain itself or exist within a controlled structure of physical matter (body)?
-Sparrow

Dearest Friend,

I had always trouble to connect what I learned from Modern Physics about vibrations and energy, quantum phenomena, etc. with the way these words are used to refer spirits and spirit world.

I am aware that there is much written about it, but scientists, in general, do not accept any extension of these phenomena beyond the physic world. I think however that this issue deserves to be explored as, perhaps, the problem can be reduced to the narrow way how science defines itself. Maybe a wider way could give room for an integrated understanding of the physical and spiritual worlds... It is on my pending list to advance on that line but not in the short term...

Isn't too little to say that spirit is just of vibratory nature? Maybe it is only a semantic problem, as energy, vibration, etc. have not been appropriately defined in advance... for example we could define a wider meaning for vibration than the one used in Physics.

I would appreciate your views on it.

A big hug,
TISS
Old 03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dearest Friend,

I had always trouble to connect what I learned from Modern Physics about vibrations and energy, quantum phenomena, etc. with the way these words are used to refer spirits and spirit world.

I am aware that there is much written about it, but scientists, in general, do not accept any extension of these phenomena beyond the physic world. I think however that this issue deserves to be explored as, perhaps, the problem can be reduced to the narrow way how science defines itself. Maybe a wider way could give room for an integrated understanding of the physical and spiritual worlds... It is on my pending list to advance on that line but not in the short term...

Isn't too little to say that spirit is just of vibratory nature? Maybe it is only a semantic problem, as energy, vibration, etc. have not been appropriately defined in advance... for example we could define a wider meaning for vibration than the one used in Physics.

I would appreciate your views on it.

A big hug,
TISS

HAHA welcome to the path! My foundation was from physics and astronomy. :)