Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Elaine and D

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow

I am right near the end of completing this thread and want to say a huge thankyou for all your time and words of wisdom in all of your posts.

It has taken me a while to read through the thread because I wanted to absorb the information and not skim the surface as I find that lately my memory is not too good.

Not long ago I had a nervous breakdown which resulted in me having to have a stay in hospital because the depression was awful. So I am not too sure if my medication has an effect on my memory.

I would like to ask you a question if I may.

A few months ago I had a mediumship reading which I was quite pleased with.
The medium actually told me the way in which Derek had passed, which was suicide.

The thing that bothers me is, I have heard people speak before about mediumship readings. They say that sometimes it is possible that other spirits can pose as our loved ones and pretend to actually be them. Now I am left wondering if the reader had actually made contact with Derek and was it Derek speaking.

Thankyou for your time in reading my post and once again a big thankyou and a hug for your beautiful posts.

xxx
Old 09-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Excellent, I look forward to the new game !

Yes, good idea to post in your meditation thread. I need to wander thru there again, and immerse myself in visuals.

hmm, get rid of the expectations, just accept and get rid of doubt ! so simple, why didn't I think of that ?
Here is one perspective you may find useful as a stepping stone…

Doubt: The more you learn of what is possible, the more expectations you place upon yourself. When you fail to meet those expectations, you learn more how to doubt.

Unlearn how to doubt by unlearning to expect. Expect nothing. You are the process, not the end result. Simply create with joy and observe value within that process.

Unconditional love is that which is left when you remove all those parts which are simply the journey. The story. The games you play. The philosophy of what life is and is not. It is the surrender of consciousness, to emptiness. All that you are is given to all that is. What remains is your pure ever-present spirit. Unconditional love has no conditions. It cannot have for is it emptiness. It is complete acceptance. Complete acceptance means no resistance. Where there is emptiness there is no resistance. You may say emptiness is not unconditional love, for it is actually this, or is actually that, yet in doing so you have already applied conditions to it. If you attempt to attach a thought to unconditional love, it is no longer empty, therefore no longer unconditional love.

My point to make in relation to doubt (expectation) is this…
Why should the accumulation of spiritual knowledge demand conditions of you within expectation? It is because that knowledge has not been aligned to wisdom. As was mentioned, knowledge without wisdom achieves nothing. Conditions are divisions. Divisions within your knowledge creates doubt. It also adds more into emptiness, thus, pushing it further away.
When you are busy trying so hard to achieve something spiritual, little have you realized the conditions (divisions) you have placed in front of you. If it is your spirit you aspire to connect to, then there must be no division. There must be no condition. There must be no doubt. Simply unconditional acceptance. Where there is unconditional acceptance, there is unconditional connection. Emptiness.
Within this, do not then assume to expect what spiritual growth should look like, feel like or sound like. The doubts that you create in connection with spirit derive from the expectation that it should be experienced in a certain way. Many upon this forum you will observe will dictate spiritual growth and progress occurs this way or that way. Perhaps it does to them, but they are all expectations and conditions. Things you need to do in order to become this or that. Things you need to do to become ‘more spiritual’. Nonsense - you are already spiritual. You are already Spirit.
This is a forum of games for people to play, as our dear friend earlier. I am merely helping people play their own games so that they may enjoy them more. The pathways and envelopes of thought I leave for you on this forum are simply tools to take you to different doorways.

I have often said, with knowledge comes responsibility. That is because knowledge is energy, and you are responsible for your own energy. When you place energy within emptiness, that emptiness becomes a thing. You now inherit the responsibility of that which you have created out of emptiness. Expectation comes when one thing seeks to bring some-thing else into emptiness. When all things are surrendered back to whence they came, the silence fills the emptiness. What is the silence?

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 09-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Yes, it is absolutely beautiful! I felt a flush of wonderful emotion when I first viewed it. I am going to save it. Thanks so much Sparrow!
As always, you are welcome.
-Sparrow

Old 09-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Deactivated Account

on second thought Sparrow, nothing is as simple as it sounds, I can see that now ~
thank you for your sharing and guidance, as always !

Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-01-2011, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Hey I love that this thread is back in action I thought it was going to become inactive, Sparrow is the Man, or being or whatever I can understand why some of you defended him as my first instinct was to do so also but I also found a lot of what the master said interesting, I wont elaborate on that however.

Greetings Sparrow I really like some of the art your posting up I saved a couple of them to my hard drive I especially liked the one about books. I have two questions, one is why do "ghosts" appear to people and why do they seem to do what they did in life it seems to make no sense, a ghost tour guide told me about one particular man who was a sailor with a fascination with women who passed over and still harrasses women, why would "he" do that? He has none of his same sexual desires correct?

And I apologize if my previous question has been answered I find reading from a computer screen draining and it limits how much I can read on this site, my other question is in regard to abortion and people born into harsh poverty. My understanding is that the world does not have a perfect system in place where everything makes sense but why would souls choose to be born and die into such harsh conditions? And does a soul attach itself to a fetus with some clue that its going to be aborted? I know these arnt the best questions but I think they're important...
Greetings felt and returned in kind.

Ghosts appear to people, not for one reason, but due to many. It is usually because the density of their composition becomes compatible with the visual spectrum of the density of vibration you exist within. It is a similar principle as when you are able to observe a rainbow. You may also understand that the vibration of reality you exist within is constantly ‘wobbling’ and fluctuating, as are the many other realities which exist parallel to this one, which, from time to time, converge with one another making things from one reality visible to the other. Though this is only for a few seconds usually.
With the law of attraction in effect, should one energy aspire to connect with another, their vibration will likely converge at some point.

No sexual desires. No, incorrect. If I may explain. When a human being leaves their physical body, their consciousness is carried over. This means their behaviourisms and habits too, for these are ingrained consciousness memories. So, yes, in a sense, if you are a drug addict, you are going to feel the cravings still long after you pass to the spirit world. It is not an actual chemical addiction taking place, but the memory of it which persists and instructs the consciousness identity to reanimate those desires and cravings. Of course, they will eventually, hopefully, overcome this.
So then, just because you are, crudely putting it, dead, does not mean to say you are not going to feel sexual impulses.

Spirit see every life, no matter how small, how short, how impertinent as having value. Why then would someone wish to be born and die in such harsh conditions? Because even amidst the shortest life, even amidst the most horrific suffering there is something to be gained. There is something to be understood. You may while living that life never grasp a thread of understanding or value from it, and that is perfectly ok. But through the passage of time, when your spirit is ready, such understanding and such value will be revealed, whether in life, or after death.

On occasion, yes, the being is aware there will be complications, but goes ahead anyway. For the reason I have revealed above. Other times, no. The being, in a sense, goes in blind. Their path is not all laid out written for them, for where is their free will then? Free will means making choices and accepting the unseen events which follow from those choices.

-Sparrow

Old 09-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
. But through the passage of time, when your spirit is ready, such understanding and such value will be revealed, whether in life, or after death.

-Sparrow
Actually, when I say when your spirit is ready, it is really when your consciousness is ready. - Sparrow

Old 09-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Felynx

I love how you give everyone information from a more open perspective, and not only in "This is what I think, and it's true no matter what you believe"
Very intuitive, and not ignorant or misguided. This is something people should already know.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine and D
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow

I am right near the end of completing this thread and want to say a huge thankyou for all your time and words of wisdom in all of your posts.

It has taken me a while to read through the thread because I wanted to absorb the information and not skim the surface as I find that lately my memory is not too good.

Not long ago I had a nervous breakdown which resulted in me having to have a stay in hospital because the depression was awful. So I am not too sure if my medication has an effect on my memory.

I would like to ask you a question if I may.

A few months ago I had a mediumship reading which I was quite pleased with.
The medium actually told me the way in which Derek had passed, which was suicide.

The thing that bothers me is, I have heard people speak before about mediumship readings. They say that sometimes it is possible that other spirits can pose as our loved ones and pretend to actually be them. Now I am left wondering if the reader had actually made contact with Derek and was it Derek speaking.

Thankyou for your time in reading my post and once again a big thankyou and a hug for your beautiful posts.

xxx
I return once again, in love and in promise that I may point the way to the doors you seek. Elaine.

The medication you take has chemical effects within your biology and neural pathways. They often agitate or unbalance the functionality of other processes. This is not to suggest you should simply stop taking it, as this would instigate further imbalance. Depression itself does affect memory recall and processing because it limit’s the vibration of energy you are within, and memory is stored in vibration.

In answer to your question. Spirit does not, and cannot deceive. It is the consciousness of the ego-identity, the soul identity which retains human characteristics such as lies and deceit. They do this because that aspect of themselves in not in fact in touch with their own spirit. I hope you understand that.

So then, is it possible those in the spirit world lie to mediums and channellers? Yes, frequently. Just because they are without physical form does not mean their personality has suddenly become transformed and divine.
How you will determine if such information being relayed is in fact from Derek is by asking something personal only he would be able to answer. He will then, if it is Derek, relay his answer in the form of an image, scent, sensation or, in few cases, in sound.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Old 09-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Elaine and D

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Thankyou so much for your kind reply. Your words always have so much meaning behind them, which I really appreciate. I think it says so much about you that you take the time to answer everybodys questions.

Thankyou for your thoughtful words about my depression and my memory also.

I told myself that I would have another reading with the same medium in a couple of months time. So I will remember to do that, to ask for some personal validation between Derek and myself for that added confirmation.

Many thanks again for your time and your kind words

Elaine

xxx
Old 12-01-2011, 03:56 AM
-River-

Let me begin by saying that i absolutley love how well you put into words your personal affirmations of the spirit world. I personally found, in my own experience that my soul searches for affirmations to the physical realm. that heaven and hell exist physically but only in energies produced by persons. In a sense, if God is the energy of good will, to be completly GOD there is also bad will. A ying yang senario. If every good possiblility is mapped out and put into force then so is every bad. God = Satan also. in a better way to say it (somebody had to do it) So this almost proves hells misinterpretation. God didnt create Hell, he created a timeout box, for one to reflect the energies he/she so put forth. Heaven and hell, in my personal belief... only exist in a physical matter. but all the memories and experiences recorded in our soul brings that back to the spirit realm. In this I fear that the sickness in our world (lack of education) transends into the spirit world. So then what ARE devils and demons? That is what i fear, for these entities and others as well have completly shrouded themselves in my lifetime. Revealing only the physical realm....... what could this mean? is my soul confused on what is realilty and what is truth? is there even truth to reality?