Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Master

Exclamation Need a medium to connect with my mother

I seen my mom last night, she was crying and she was angry. I need a medium to connect with her so i can find out what's wrong. She passed away in 2013. Her name is Katherine, and my name is Rena.
Please help
Old 17-11-2018, 02:24 PM
Master

Is she concerned about something, i really need to know.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:27 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Is she concerned about something, i really need to know.

Mediumship doesn't work like that, Rena. There's no guarantee that even an experienced medium could contact your mother and/or find out something so specific - if you're right about what you've told us.

But if you have actually seen your mother (not a dream etc) then maybe you could sit quietly and focus on her to see if you can develop your link with her.

If not, and if you do seek out a medium, you should not volunteer any information, not even your mom's name or her relationship. An actual medium - as opposed to a psychic practitioner - is the one who should be telling you about any communicator who comes through and the medium should give you information to identify the communicator.
Old 17-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Administrator
What Leadville has said is correct a medium doesn't need your mothers name if she is going to communicate through her she will give validation that it is your mother that she connects to.

Namaste
Old 17-11-2018, 11:47 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
What Leadville has said is correct a medium doesn't need your mothers name if she is going to communicate through her she will give validation that it is your mother that she connects to.

Namaste

The same applies to whomever might communicate through the medium - there's no certainty it would be her mother and identifying the communicator is very important for any information to be meaningful.
Old 18-11-2018, 12:56 AM
Master

I know there is no guarantee, but plenty of spiritualist mediums i know are very good mediums. They are very connected to the spirit realm. If something is wrong, they will usually pick up on it and tell you. I dont have the money for a medium right now, so this was the best i could do.
When somebody goes to a medium, usually their closest relatives come through because they wanna talk. I was very very close to both of my parents and they are both gone. Thank you, i figured it would help the mediums on here to give her name.

Yes i seen my mom in vision while i was awake. I have spiritual abilities. But sometimes i get things and dont understand them. How do i develop a link with her or my dad? I can never predict when they are gonna come to me. Like for example a week ago, my mom gave me a hug. I seen her, it was like a 3d experience. But i usually only see spirits when my eyes are closed.

But like i said, 2 nights ago, i seen her and she was angry and crying based on her facial expressions but i dont know why. Im not sure what shes upset about. Shes concerned about something, i just dont know what
Old 18-11-2018, 01:35 AM
leadville

Quote:
I know there is no guarantee, but plenty of spiritualist mediums i know are very good mediums. They are very connected to the spirit realm. If something is wrong, they will usually pick up on it and tell you. I dont have the money for a medium right now, so this was the best i could do.

The ability of a medium is only part of the communication picture. No matter how accomplished a so-called spiritual medium ('evidential medium') may be there's no guaranteeing the hoped-for communicator will be able to carry out her side of the process.

Quote:
When somebody goes to a medium, usually their closest relatives come through because they wanna talk.

That's an interesting notion but not necessarily borne out in practice.

Quote:
I was very very close to both of my parents and they are both gone. Thank you, i figured it would help the mediums on here to give her name.

It's an easy mistake to make but names when trying to reach specific communicators don't make any significant difference. And a reputable medium will NEVER ask you for a name - the medium should give YOU any names coming through from the communication.

Quote:
Yes i seen my mom in vision while i was awake. I have spiritual abilities. But sometimes i get things and dont understand them. How do i develop a link with her or my dad? I can never predict when they are gonna come to me. Like for example a week ago, my mom gave me a hug. I seen her, it was like a 3d experience. But i usually only see spirits when my eyes are closed.

You have psychic awareness which might - with help and direction - develop into mediumistic communication but the latter isn't important to you right now. How do you develop your link? Big topic needing quite a few words - have you anyone experienced who could help you, an experienced medium or maybe just a psychic?

Quote:
But like i said, 2 nights ago, i seen her and she was angry and crying based on her facial expressions but i dont know why. Im not sure what shes upset about. Shes concerned about something, i just dont know what

My suggestion is to sit by yourself quietly away from distractions and focus on sending out your thoughts to your mom - meditate if you know how to make yourself even more approachable. Wait and watch / listen. See what happens and then take it from there. Please try not to expect anything, approach the session relaxed as possible with as open a mind as you can. Try to avoid taking your fears and concerns into the attempted 'meet up' with your mom.

Relax, feel and enjoy what happens but do make sure it's your mom who's with you.
Old 18-11-2018, 02:11 AM
Master

No i dont have any medium friends that can help me!! I have always wanted a medium friend, but sadly i live in a country town and mediums dont exist here. I keep my spiritual abilities to myself around here. Lol
I will do what you suggested tonight when i go to bed.
I will say that last night i had a vision of an ambulance parked in front of our local hospital, and i suspect that vision may have something to do with why my mom was upset. I suspect that my mom may be worried about me
Old 18-11-2018, 02:24 AM
leadville

Quote:
No i dont have any medium friends that can help me!! I have always wanted a medium friend, but sadly i live in a country town and mediums dont exist here. I keep my spiritual abilities to myself around here. Lol
I will do what you suggested tonight when i go to bed.
I will say that last night i had a vision of an ambulance parked in front of our local hospital, and i suspect that vision may have something to do with why my mom was upset. I suspect that my mom may be worried about me

It seems to me you may already know part of the answer you're seeking.....

Yes, please do try sitting to allow the link you have to mature and grow. It may take a number of times so please try to be patient and understanding. With practice quieting your mind will come more easily. Don't be concerned if you fall asleep! That would anyway be an indicator of how relaxed you've become - no bad thing. Try to read some books to help your general understanding of life in the beyond etc.

I understand your situation in the USA and in the UK it's much less an issue; help can be found in development circles in Spiritualist churches and centers. Sadly here - the birthplace of the modern movement of all places - things are very different.
Old 18-11-2018, 02:40 AM
Master

Ok thank you very much.