Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Seeker

Dark/bad energy

I am just learning to open myself to the spirit realm. Is there anything I need to protect myself from? I thought the spirit realm was pure love but I keep reading protection prayers and also when I was a young child I remember seeing spirits in my room and then it stopped but still my whole life when I walk in a room I feel scared instantly and want to run away. What is this? Is there something scary on the other side or am I just scared as a result of my conditioning?
Old 04-12-2018, 12:58 AM
Seeker

There are lots of dark spirits and entities that attack sensitive individuals. Sometimes when I sleep in a new place, I feel some sort of unsettling vibe and attack while I was asleep which I don't recall the details of when I wake up.

When I first got in contact with my guides, they asked me to get baptized. It offers spiritual protection, however if Christianity is abhorrent to your belief system it will not help. You might want to research protective practices or rituals that fall within your personal spiritual belief system.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Administrator
The best place for you to go to would be a spiritualist church. that do development classes,there you will be guided through step by step.
very often children see spirit because they are so open but loose the ability as they get older,
that would be my advice to you

Namaste
Old 04-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngje847
Is there something scary on the other side or am I just scared as a result of my conditioning?

Hi,

In my mind there are 3 considerations.
(1) Our conditioning plays a major factor in everything. None of us can move foreward with any thing until we learn to re-write our thought patterns on any given matter.
(2) All humans fear the unknown and the unknowable. This is a reality and fact of life. Learning to deal with what frightens us is a skill which can be developed.
(3) There is both light and dark in everything. Those energies exist in our outer world however they are strongest within the self in my view. They frame our perspective and control our outlook on life.

The core belief that we are loved and created in the image of God is a central belief to foster. For without that, everything is frightening.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-12-2018, 05:00 AM
Master
I do agree about conditioning being, in itself, a possible source of fears.

Having said that, I'll post a link to a Spiritual Forums thread about the experience of my niece. She was psychically sensitive as a child, and as a teenager was inquisitive (in terms of related reading books). She was not raised with fears about spirits. However, she did inquire into the spirit world in a perhaps inappropriate, hazardous way.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=50790
Old 09-12-2018, 07:05 AM
Master

is you have no bad or darkness in you whatsoever....you wont face it. if you do...dark/bad - jealousy, ill mean thoughts about others, anger, hatred, etc....then you will see forms that look demonic like.
to heal, you need to see.

you wont overcome what you dont understand.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
is you have no bad or darkness in you whatsoever....you wont face it. if you do...dark/bad - jealousy, ill mean thoughts about others, anger, hatred, etc....then you will see forms that look demonic like.
to heal, you need to see.

you wont overcome what you dont understand.

To the contrary white lights, people who are naturally the kindest people, naturally attract more negative entities.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Master

Little bird, i am curious about what you said. Why do you think that is? I am a kind soul (i think... Lol) and i have seen all kinds of negative entities!
Old 11-12-2018, 01:04 AM
Seeker

I have heard, from both my guides and the psychic Gary Spivey, that white lights are more susceptible to spiritual attacks.

Bad souls feed off of positive energy, so naturally if you are a white light, bad souls will try to feed off your energy if you are unprotected.

White lights, by definition, are people who attract spirits. Usually spirits trying to cross over, but all sort of miscellaneous spirits roam the Earth as well, some are not human.

There are also red lights, grey lights, and brown lights. Red lights attract spirits but are not capable of helping them, grey lights rarely attract spirits, and brown lights don't at all.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:45 AM
Master

everything is energy and has duality. if there is dark there must be light. its simple. i doubt anyone that is human walking on earth is only pure light. or only white light. they may entertain themself to sooth for comfort. but no one ever knows anothers full capacity of consciousness. how dark it goes and how light it goes. to fall for the tongue of what is said and actions done when an audience is near is not enough to pledge total and utter pure kind white light only soul.