Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
"Creative visualisation loops the Vishuddhi Chakra energies with the Third-Eye (Ajna) energies, until what is visualised can be creativity expressed and if you "fake it until you make it" for long enough, NEW THOUGHT pathways will open up and through repetition and reinforcement, become a permanent part of your psyche and thought process...I believe there is also another word for it.. neuroplasticity."

Here is my deduction:

3. Visuddhi Chakra controls akasha. The great yogis have said that akasha can be "remolded" to manifest desired outcomes.Third eye projects will(again ,conclusion of great yogis).The will "flows" through the imagination/ideal.The will is the light.Spirit/soul determines the intensity of the light/will and is also the source of it.The patterns and the colors of the light/will is determined by the imagination/ideal it flows through.That patterned light/will is photographed on the akasha ,akasha acting like a photographic plate/film. Akasha is thus remolded which produces the desired outcomes/manifests goals.

In other words,will is the light of the projector and the image/film that the projector is projecting is the imagination/ideal.The cloth/screen on which the image is projected is the akasha.

That is one possible theory that looks correct to me...

Do you think I got it right Shivani Ji?

Still Thinking more ...will update soon...

Still Thinking more about the remaining sentences ...
Nice theory and I don't know if it is right or not...I am not really thinking too much into it and just taking it on face value, going "yeah, whatever you say".
Not everything needs to be dissected like a lab rat and we don't have to or need to ask "why is it so?"all the time.

Human beings have many, many fatal flaws and the one of them, is they honestly believe that unless they know EVERYTHING, it makes them dumb and stupid, as intelligence is a sign of good character...this philosophy is nothing more than MAYA!

MAYA corresponds to every false belief that every human has, about themselves and the world around them....

"I have to be intelligent to be accepted by society".
"I have to be rich to be successful in this world".
"I have to be physically beautiful/ripped like Chuck Norris to have the opposite sex notice me".
"I have to be very popular and have many friends to be a worthwhile person inside".

....and on and on it goes...

This is what MAYA is...and the attachment and identification with Maya is getting stronger and stronger in society on a daily basis...thanks to this little thing called Kali Yuga.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Nice theory and I don't know if it is right or not...I am not really thinking too much into it and just taking it on face value, going "yeah, whatever you say".
Not everything needs to be dissected like a lab rat and we don't have to or need to ask "why is it so?"all the time.

Human beings have many, many fatal flaws and the me of them, is they honestly believe that unless they know EVERYTHING, it makes them dumb and stupid, as intelligence is a sign of good character...this philosophy is nothing more than MAYA!

MAYA corresponds to every false belief that every human has, about themselves and the world around them:

"I have to be intelligent to be accepted by society".
"I have to be rich to have social status in this world".
"I have to be physically beautiful/ripped like Chuck Norris to have the opposite sex notice me".
"I have to be very popular and have many friends to be a worthwhile person".

....and on and on it goes...

This is what MAYA is...and the attachment and identification with Maya is getting stronger in society on a daily basis...thanks to this little thing called Kali Yuga.

Just to clarify ,my first intention to learn that was so that I can be successful.Success to me means expressing the ideas that I have,I consider that to be an art.Every art (not motivated by money of course) is pseudo-spirituality(in a good way).

My second intention is to teach it to others (for free ,without my name/brand on it) so that they can be successful as well,in spirituality ,art ,academics ,relationships etc. Money does not really motivate me,it is a means and not an end so it should be treated that way.Also fame is a counterfeit,although influence is a very good thing if you can provide value to the society using it.

I learned from a few multi-millionaires...many of them have a rule to donate about 10% of their yearly income.I do not really have much money but I thought that if I can become very competent and good in one field (manifesting) then maybe I can "donate" 10% of my time to guide others in this art/science so that they can be successful.I am doing it ,and will continue to do it ,for free ,anonymously, and I am doing it because I really love to do it.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Just to clarify ,my first intention to learn that was so that I can be successful.Success to me means expressing the ideas that I have,I consider that to be an art.Every art (not motivated by money of course) is pseudo-spirituality(in a good way).

My second intention is to teach it to others (for free ,without my name/brand on it) so that they can be successful as well,in spirituality ,art ,academics ,relationships etc. Money does not really motivate me,it is a means and not an end so it should be treated that way.Also fame is a counterfeit,although influence is a very good thing if you can provide value to the society using it.

I learned from a few multi-millionaires...many of them have a rule to donate about 10% of their yearly income.I do not really have much money but I thought that if I can become very competent and good in one field (manifesting) then maybe I can "donate" 10% of my time to guide others in this art/science so that they can be successful.I am doing it ,and will continue to do it ,for free ,anonymously, and I am doing it because I really love to do it.
"Success" to me, means obtaining Moksh and freeing myself from karma and the wheel of death and rebirth...What other reason IS there to existence?
Old 15-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
"Success" to me, means obtaining Moksh and freeing myself from karma and the wheel of death and rebirth...What other reason IS there to existence?

You are my Guru Ji and in India we do not argue from the Guru and I do not intend to do it.

But if this is just a friendly exchange were I get to learn from you then here are my thoughts.

Expression is the reason of existence...What else is God doing ? (Unconditional ,non-judgmental expression)

Besides Moksha is not even permanent ...nothing is... In the last stage of Moksha the soul merges with God but guess what ,it cannot stay there permanently (you can confirm this from Shiv Ji,off course ) and it reemerges AGAIN to express itself and god ...and so it goes till eternity.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:29 PM
Deactivated Account

That does not mean that Moksha is not a good goal...It is a good goal...But I believe many other goals are good as well.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
You are my Guru Ji and in India we do not argue from the Guru and I do not intend to do it.

But if this is just a friendly exchange were I get to learn from you then here are my thoughts.

Expression is the reason of existence...What else is God doing ? (Unconditional ,non-judgmental expression)

Besides Moksha is not even permanent ...nothing is... In the last stage of Moksha the soul merges with God but guess what ,it cannot stay there permanently (you can confirm this from Shiv Ji,off course ) and it reemerges AGAIN to express itself and god ...and so it goes till eternity.
You are right...and the Guru should not argue with chela either.
You are young, I am old...even though our souls are timeless, immortal and are one in love.

For many, our minds physical age, combined with karma from previous births, defines what "success" means to us, as well as the reason for existence...It is also the reason why varnashramas (rites of passage) were created.

It is just that I feel a total disconnect now, because I can see things for what they are...behind the façade, and still have to deal with those who cannot and try to interact on some level, with them all "puffed up" in their ego knowing what they know, which is not the same thing as I know because our whole perceptions and perspectives on reality is polar opposite....so all I can EVER do, is just shrug my shoulders and go "whatever..."

Which probably means I need to spend more time immersed in Samadhi.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
You are right...and the Guru should not argue with chela either.
You are young, I am old...even though our souls are timeless, immortal and are one in love.

For many, our minds physical age, combined with karma from previous births, defines what "success" means to us, as well as the reason for existence...It is also the reason why varnashramas (rites of passage) were created.

It is just that I feel a total disconnect now, because I can see things for what they are...behind the façade, and still have to deal with those who cannot and try to interact on some level, with them all "puffed up" in their ego knowing what they know, which is not the same thing as I know because our whole perceptions and perspectives on reality is polar opposite....so all I can EVER do, is just shrug my shoulders and go "whatever..."

Which probably means I need to spend more time immersed in Samadhi.

If I disappointed you then I am sorry.But I believe that you won't be liking a spine-less chela who cannot even stand for his beliefs.

This is also the first lesson I learnt from God,first learn to express YOUR truth ,then only you will be able to express the absolute truth someday.

Old 15-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account

That does not mean that Moksha is not a good goal...It is a good goal...But I believe many other goals are good as well.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Master
https://hinduism.stackexchange.com/questions/2457/is
Old 15-12-2018, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
If I disappointed you then I am sorry.But I believe that you won't be liking a spine-less chela who cannot even stand for his beliefs.

This is also the first lesson I learnt from God,first learn to express YOUR truth ,then only you will be able to express the absolute truth someday.

It is fine sweetheart, we"re just trying to have a conversation from different levels of awareness (and that NEVER works out) and you are not a spineless chela...You were six months ago and I can see the changes in you and you are much better off having a reason for living than a reason for dying...but for a jivanmukti, this is not even an issue and we don't even GET to "be ourselves" because we don't have one, so all we can ever do, is just watch the illusion unfold...see people become trapped like dinosaurs in a tar pit...and smile, going "yeah, you are absolutely right" because that is what they want to hear...want us to say and nothing more than that.