Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Experiencer

Hmm, by the sounds of it, that place where they've built up sounds like a bad place? If bad things have continuously happened one right after the other there.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:32 AM
Knower

Wow. That's a tall order with all those entities. Perhaps it's easier to reach the angels of the entities at that site (or perhaps just the one who's reached out to you?). Maybe you can ask the angels what's going on and if you can help.

What you're describing is amazing that someone's reached you (the group is probably ready to be helped after all this time), but it also sounds a bit overwhelming if you've never done something like this before. And if you can find someone else here on the forum to help you, or at least to explain what's happening, it'll be easier all around.

You could also ask for the light to go to all of them, and explain that you don't know how to help them, and ask them to find someone else in the light to help them.

Another option is to go to Archangel Michael and ask if there's something you can do for them and/or ask him to assist all the entities into the light.

Just a few suggestions, if any of these sound like something you might like to do. It's also amazing that you're receptive enough to notice this contact going on in the first place. That's definitely something not everyone can do (at this time).
Old 16-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Master

Initially when one awakens and hears a cry for help, one assumes that they must help. That is not the case, for others will have heard that request. One needs to be able to distinguish when they can help and when they should leave it to others. If you must seek the answers, then that call may not have been for you.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Zettl
It's like they are trying to help a large group of trapped souls. People who are stuck somewhere that they aren't supposed to be, and can't move on by themselves. It's bad though. Wherever they are, either something really bad happened, or possibly a multitude of bad things. Not naturally bad either, like a disaster, or disease. There's too much anger, and despair.

Whatever it is, or wherever it is, it's old. I can feel it through the person that's reaching out to me. It's old, and it's big. Not older than other things I've dealt with, but definately on a scale I've never had to handle before. Possibly on a larger scale than I've ever even felt before.

Like a dark hole that has had a multitude of broken souls poured into it. It's almost a sickening feeling. Like a horrible mass grave. They're all just piled in on top of each other. No recognition, or even real connection to one another. Like they've just been discarded.

I rarely visit this site anymore, but I had the impulse to and clicked on this thread right away. I had an odd feeling when I read this, and I feel I've seen/felt what you've described here as well-- continuously, for many years now. Unfortunately I have no useful advice, or any insight beyond that at this very moment. :( I have felt called by a particular soul in a similar way before, and it was very much like what you described, however it felt as though it was someone entangled within that black hole-like place, as opposed to someone still alive.
Old 20-01-2019, 06:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Mrs. Zettl,

Have you considered the possibility that this could be a past life memory? Perhaps you are hearing “yourself” calling for help from a past life drama? Perhaps you died in a dramatic way in a past life and are now are remembering?