Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Master
The mind can never grasp what is after death, its not meant to, the mind is a tool for the organism and that's all, if you want to know what happens after death you will have to drop the mind, if you drop the mind, then where's the question ?.
Old 28-05-2011, 09:21 AM
mattie

Move Past Worry

You seem to be concerned that the afterlife as nothingness. Just because we become nonphysical doesn’t mean it is nothing. It is this nonphysical soul/spirit that is the essence of what we are while inhabiting our physicality.

Please don’t worry about this. You are an immortal soul whose existence will continue after physicality ends. While our physical adventure here is special, so are all of the adventures we will have including those that occur when we are nonphysical. When we are nonphysical it will be every bit as real to us as our physicality & environment is to us right now.

There is ALLOT of life out there in the Universe. That you are wondering about life on other planets may be part of your awakening to being from elsewhere. Many others have had this feeling w/o knowing why or what was generating it. It is often part of awakening. It is a very useful energetic pathway.

Give your self a BIG hug that you are pondering these subjects deeply at the age of 15. Take a deep breath & deliberately breathe out the anxiety about what happens in the afterlife. TRUST that you have the ability to manage your journey in this existence & all others. KNOW you have a substantial spiritual team to help you w/ this.

You are spot on that we are all here for a reason. Humanity is making substantial progress, so don’t waste any energy in fretting that our work will be pointless. There are countless reasons to be exuberant about our progress. Positive changes are occurring exponentially.

Don’t worry about having to find out what your purpose is. I suspect you will have no problem at all in finding out your purpose. It may be that it will be many years, even decades before it is time for you to be active w/ what your purpose is. This doesn’t mean though that the time in between is wasted or pointless. It is likely that for those who have chosen significant & important missions that they become aware quite awhile before as they have meaningful personal work to do to get ready. When it is time for you to know what you are here to do you will get clear unmistakable guidance from your spiritual team.

In the meantime, actively discharge those fears (about everything), connect deeply w/ self, &, mostly ENJOY the journey & the exploration of it.

Fear Deconstructed-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009

Suzan Carroll has allot of information on her site, multidimensions.com about our spirit’s journey in this life & afterwards. She shares her personal journey as well as 100s of pages of information that might be useful in considering the issues you’ve mentioned.

It is courageous & wise of you to reveal that this is causing you concern. That you have reached out to others shows that you are listening to your inner guidance, not wallowing in the inaction of being paralyzed by fear. You can actively discharge these fear energies. When you begin to have a fear response gently stop the thought or emotion & consider what good it is doing for you. Then send that unproductive thought back to the Universe to be recycled! A fun visualization of your choice can be used to send these packing. Persist & you will see that you will move your self out of fear about this.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:52 PM
The Sacred Flea

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
You seem to be concerned that the afterlife as nothingness. Just because we become nonphysical doesn’t mean it is nothing. It is this nonphysical soul/spirit that is the essence of what we are while inhabiting our physicality.

Please don’t worry about this. You are an immortal soul whose existence will continue after physicality ends. While our physical adventure here is special, so are all of the adventures we will have including those that occur when we are nonphysical. When we are nonphysical it will be every bit as real to us as our physicality & environment is to us right now.

There is ALLOT of life out there in the Universe. That you are wondering about life on other planets may be part of your awakening to being from elsewhere. Many others have had this feeling w/o knowing why or what was generating it. It is often part of awakening. It is a very useful energetic pathway.

Give your self a BIG hug that you are pondering these subjects deeply at the age of 15. Take a deep breath & deliberately breathe out the anxiety about what happens in the afterlife. TRUST that you have the ability to manage your journey in this existence & all others. KNOW you have a substantial spiritual team to help you w/ this.

You are spot on that we are all here for a reason. Humanity is making substantial progress, so don’t waste any energy in fretting that our work will be pointless. There are countless reasons to be exuberant about our progress. Positive changes are occurring exponentially.

Don’t worry about having to find out what your purpose is. I suspect you will have no problem at all in finding out your purpose. It may be that it will be many years, even decades before it is time for you to be active w/ what your purpose is. This doesn’t mean though that the time in between is wasted or pointless. It is likely that for those who have chosen significant & important missions that they become aware quite awhile before as they have meaningful personal work to do to get ready. When it is time for you to know what you are here to do you will get clear unmistakable guidance from your spiritual team.

In the meantime, actively discharge those fears (about everything), connect deeply w/ self, &, mostly ENJOY the journey & the exploration of it.

Suzan Carroll has allot of information on her site, multidimensions.com about our spirit’s journey in this life & afterwards. She shares her personal journey as well as 100s of pages of information that might be useful in considering the issues you’ve mentioned.

It is courageous & wise of you to reveal that this is causing you concern. That you have reached out to others shows that you are listening to your inner guidance, not wallowing in the inaction of being paralyzed by fear. You can actively discharge these fear energies. When you begin to have a fear response gently stop the thought or emotion & consider what good it is doing for you. Then send that unproductive thought back to the Universe to be recycled! A fun visualization of your choice can be used to send these packing. Persist & you will see that you will move your self out of fear about this.

Thanks. This helped me a lot. I just can't help thinking about things which really are of no concern to me. Especially at this young stage in my life. I just can't help it, it's in my nature.

I can't help thinking, what happens when this Universe ends? Does everything spiritual die, too? Will it truly be the end? As someone already stated, we've got strong evidence to support that this Universe will whither and die, just like everything else. Although, we're a young species. It would be naive to think we know the definite end of the Universe when we know so little about it.

Just to clarify: I'm not particularly worrying about this anymore, (mostly thanks to all your supportive comments) but the subject still interests me.

I think it interests everybody.