Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Knower

The Ark of Gabriel

I am not sure whether I should post this item in the sub-forum "Islam" or here, but since the emphasis is on the Christian participation I have elected for "Christianity".

Since the re-conversion of Russia to Christianity (Eastern Orthodox Church version which bears similarities to Catholicism including the veneration of the Virgin Mary), the Russian Federation has done much for which the Christian peoples of the Middle East owe their lives.

Whether the Affair of the Ark of Gabriel is widely known I have no idea but it bears repeating.

At Mecca on 12 September 2015 a construction crew tunnelling under Masjid al-Haram Mosque were killed together with 107 other persons when "a massive plasma emission" toppled a crane.

On 24 September 2015 during a second attempt to unearth the object, approximately 4,000 persons were killed by another "plasma explosion". It was reported by the Saudi authorities as a "stampede" but investigators found "no sign of people being trampled as in a stampede, the bodies do not seem disfigured, victims just simply died."
(isocult.blogspot.com.ar 2016/03 the ark-of-gabriel.html)

Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church was then contacted by Grand Mosque emissaries regarding the Islamic manuscript Gabriel's Instructions to Mohammed (possibly written by the "Watchers" referred to in the Book of Enoch). This had remained in the possession of the the Russian Church since being saved from Catholic crusaders in 1204 when they sacked the Church Hagia Sophia at Constantinople.

The manuscript states that the Instructions were given to Mohammed by the Archangel Gabriel at the cave Hira on Mount Jabal-an-Nour near Mecca, and entrusted him with "an ark of immense power" which he was forbidden to use and was to be buried in a shrine at "the place of worship used by the angels before the creation of man". The Ark would be disinterred at Yawn al-Qiyamah, "The Days of Resurrection".

The Custodian of the two Holy Mosques now entrusted the Ark to the Russian Federation.

On 6 December 2015 the Russian naval research vessel Admiral Vladimisky departed Jeddah with the Ark of Gabriel aboard, accompanied by ten other naval vessels and a submarine, therefore twelve vessels in all.

On 18 February 2016, Patriarch Kirill of Moscow arrived at Antarctica. A few days before he had met Pope Francisco in Cuba, the first meeting of the Catholic and Eastern orthodox leaders in over 800 years, when a "secret text" had been passed to the Patriarch.

At the Russian Church of the Holy Trinity on King George Island near the Federation's Bellinghausen station "an ancient ritual" was carried out based on the secret text, following which the Ark was taken by Spetsnatz special forces to an unknown place in the interior of Antarctica and deposited there.

The Russian Federation has shown great interest in Antarctica, of which this item may be of most interest to Christians.
Old 14-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
I am not sure whether I should post this item in the sub-forum "Islam" or here, but since the emphasis is on the Christian participation I have elected for "Christianity".

Since the re-conversion of Russia to Christianity (Eastern Orthodox Church version which bears similarities to Catholicism including the veneration of the Virgin Mary), the Russian Federation has done much for which the Christian peoples of the Middle East owe their lives.

Whether the Affair of the Ark of Gabriel is widely known I have no idea but it bears repeating.

At Mecca on 12 September 2015 a construction crew tunnelling under Masjid al-Haram Mosque were killed together with 107 other persons when "a massive plasma emission" toppled a crane.

On 24 September 2015 during a second attempt to unearth the object, approximately 4,000 persons were killed by another "plasma explosion". It was reported by the Saudi authorities as a "stampede" but investigators found "no sign of people being trampled as in a stampede, the bodies do not seem disfigured, victims just simply died."
(isocult.blogspot.com.ar 2016/03 the ark-of-gabriel.html)

Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church was then contacted by Grand Mosque emissaries regarding the Islamic manuscript Gabriel's Instructions to Mohammed (possibly written by the "Watchers" referred to in the Book of Enoch). This had remained in the possession of the the Russian Church since being saved from Catholic crusaders in 1204 when they sacked the Church Hagia Sophia at Constantinople.

The manuscript states that the Instructions were given to Mohammed by the Archangel Gabriel at the cave Hira on Mount Jabal-an-Nour near Mecca, and entrusted him with "an ark of immense power" which he was forbidden to use and was to be buried in a shrine at "the place of worship used by the angels before the creation of man". The Ark would be disinterred at Yawn al-Qiyamah, "The Days of Resurrection".

The Custodian of the two Holy Mosques now entrusted the Ark to the Russian Federation.

On 6 December 2015 the Russian naval research vessel Admiral Vladimisky departed Jeddah with the Ark of Gabriel aboard, accompanied by ten other naval vessels and a submarine, therefore twelve vessels in all.

On 18 February 2016, Patriarch Kirill of Moscow arrived at Antarctica. A few days before he had met Pope Francisco in Cuba, the first meeting of the Catholic and Eastern orthodox leaders in over 800 years, when a "secret text" had been passed to the Patriarch.

At the Russian Church of the Holy Trinity on King George Island near the Federation's Bellinghausen station "an ancient ritual" was carried out based on the secret text, following which the Ark was taken by Spetsnatz special forces to an unknown place in the interior of Antarctica and deposited there.

The Russian Federation has shown great interest in Antarctica, of which this item may be of most interest to Christians.

So the above is said to "BE TRUTH", that there was an ancient ark hidden bellow "Masjid al-Haram Mosque" is that correct or not.

And can only really be known as truth, if the ark was in the hands of earthlings at this moment and for everones viewing and scientific testing for authentication.

Neil.
Old 14-12-2018, 04:14 PM
Knower

Neil

Where did I say that the foregoing was "true" or "the truth". How can a person acting as a reporter as I am possibly know these things for certain? Should I go to a mosque in Mecca and demand that they show me Gabriel's Instructions to Mohammed? Or perhaps you would like me to go to the Kremlin and demand to be taken to where the Ark of Gabriel is deposited and allowed to interview Its Keepers.

You are probably a person who believes what is said in a Book written by persons unknown nearly two thousand years ago, often re-translated by persons with very dubious agendas, and for which naturally no original documents exist. Therefore, you should abandon your faith since it cannot be authenticated. Kindly remember that.
Old 14-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Neil

Where did I say that the foregoing was "true" or "the truth". How can a person acting as a reporter as I am possibly know these things for certain? Should I go to a mosque in Mecca and demand that they show me Gabriel's Instructions to Mohammed? Or perhaps you would like me to go to the Kremlin and demand to be taken to where the Ark of Gabriel is deposited and allowed to interview Its Keepers.

You are probably a person who believes what is said in a Book written by persons unknown nearly two thousand years ago, often re-translated by persons with very dubious agendas, and for which naturally no original documents exist. Therefore, you should abandon your faith since it cannot be authenticated. Kindly remember that.

Mmm...i was not implying that you, had stated it as truth, i should have inserted a question mark..? or two.

My intentions of my posting, was, asking is this info that you referenced above said to be true by whoever first stated it/reported it.

By the way you sound a bit upset, it was not my intension to upset you, i can assure you of that.
If you were upset, i hope this post finds you in better spirits.
I will check in again in about 5 hrs, having a snooze now...Regards Neil
Old 14-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Knower

Dear Neil

I am not upset. As you say, your message was not written in a way it might have been, and it is not clear what you are driving at. If you think some or all of the story is propaganda or fiction invented by one party or the other for religious or political purposes then come right out and say so or at least drop a hint. That would start the discussion, the purpose for which the forum exists. Or be thoughtful and ask a question.

For example, a question to which I would be very interested in obtaining an answer is how they excavated the Ark, got the Ark to be placid and not kill anybody else, got it away from the mosque down to the docks, loaded it aboard ship and the Ark just accepted it. And that is not the only question which springs to mind.
Old 14-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Neil

I am not upset. As you say, your message was not written in a way it might have been, and it is not clear what you are driving at. If you think some or all of the story is propaganda or fiction invented by one party or the other for religious or political purposes then come right out and say so or at least drop a hint. That would start the discussion, the purpose for which the forum exists. Or be thoughtful and ask a question.

For example, a question to which I would be very interested in obtaining an answer is how they excavated the Ark, got the Ark to be placid and not kill anybody else, got it away from the mosque down to the docks, loaded it aboard ship and the Ark just accepted it. And that is not the only question which springs to mind.

Fake news comes to my mind I personally wouldn't even spend time reading this type of article, but some may enjoy and believe it....
Old 14-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Dear Neil

Untersberg56.....nice to know you were not upset...smiles at that knowledge.

And regarding your above, that i quoted.
I must say that you are asking a lot of a person, maybe i do not have enough of an interest in your original opening post to ask more than that.

But after sitting pondering it all, I KIND OF AGREE WITH "SKY'123".

But i will say this...i believe that so much in the bible is ALLEGORICAL.
THE FLOOD
NOHAS ARK
BURNING IN HELL
A BURNING BUSH
BLOOD SACRIFICE
RAISING THE DEAD
ETC ETC ETC.

And i state, that the ark of covenant would be another allegorical story...HERE IS WHAT WIKPEDIA HAS PUT TOGETHER ABOUT THE ARK.

Quote...
The*Ark of the Covenant*(Hebrew:*אָרוֹן הַבְּרִית,*Modern:*Arōn Ha'brēt,*Tiberian:*ʾĀrôn Habbərîṯ), also known as the*Ark of the Testimony, is a gold-covered wooden chest with lid cover described in the*Book of Exodus*as containing the two*stone tablets*of the*Ten Commandments. According to various texts within the*Hebrew Bible, it also contained*Aaron's rod*and a pot of*manna.[1]*Hebrews 9:4 describes: "The ark of the covenant [was] covered on all sides with gold, in which was a golden jar holding the manna, and Aaron's rod which budded, and the tables of the covenant."[2]...
Unquote

I might even say that the ark could possibly be the refering to the "SOUL",
AND INSTEAD OF BEING ALWAYS COVERED IN SEVERAL MATERIALS AND HIDDEN FROM VISION,
MAYBE IT IS HIDDEN BENEATH THE FLESH OF THE PHYSICAL BODY, WHICH HIDES IT FROM VISION.

AND THAT INSTEAD OF CONTAINING AARONS ROD WHICH BUDDED, A POT OF MANNA AND STONE TABLETS OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.

MAYBE THE "POT OF MANNA" IS ALLEGORICAL FOR, "THE SOUL IS A CUP AND CAN "RECEIVE/HOLD" GODS VERY ESSENCE".

AND MAYBE AARONS ROD, IS ALLEGORICAL FOR....
"THE SOUL", AND IF IT RECEIVES SUFFICIENT OF GODS VERY ESSENCE, THE SOUL CAN BLOSSEM, (REBIRTH OF THE SOUL), INTO A CHRISTED BEING.
AND WHICH IS THEN PROTECTED BY THE SWORD OF GOD.....
IN OTHER WORDS, PROTECTED FROM THE VERY DARK FORCES, WHICH SO CONSTANTLY SURROUND US AND WHO ENDEAVOR TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM GOD AND HIS LOVING WAYS....OR MEANING, ONE WEARS THE FULL ARMOUR OF GODS LOVE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

AND AS FOR ALSO CONTAING THE STONE TABLETS WITH THE TEN COMANDMENTS.
MAYBE THAT IS ALLEGORICAL FOR, ONCE A PERSON RECEIVES SUFFICIENT OF GODS VERY ESSENCE, THEY THEN HOLD "WITHIN THEM", GODS TEN COMMANDMENTS AND IN VERY HIGH REGARD, AND THEY WOULD FOLLOW THEM TO THE LETTER.

AND ALSO WIKI INFORMS US THAT THE ARK IS CARRIED IN A GOLD COVERED WOODEN CHEST.
WELL GOLD REFERS TO A VERY SOUGHT AFTER PRECIOUS METAL.
AND THAT IS WHAT GODS VERY ESSENCE IS..."HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER & VERY PRECIOUS "

Anyway Untersberg56....there you have it, that is what came to mind after pondering your opening post.
And i do wonder, if that might somwhat spark an interest within you.

Regards Neil
Old 15-12-2018, 01:34 PM
Knower

Sky123 wrote, "I personally wouldn't spend time reading this type of article" and so did not bother to read what I wrote, and Neil at least got close but just missed the connection to the Ark of the Covenant.

To touch the Ark of the Covenant, except for those specifically authorized, was strictly forbidden by the Lord. When it was being transported in a cart over rough ground one day it toppled, Uzzah attempted to support it and was struck dead as soon as he touched it. He was not one of those authorized to touch the Ark.

2 Samuel 6:1-7 and 1 Chronicles 13: 9-12.

Here we have an explanation why all those people were struck dead at Mecca in 2015 in the alleged incident of the Ark of Gabriel. Hence my question regarding transporting it made in reply to Neil above.