Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Deactivated Account
The Tool for Happiness

p.s.: i'v posted this in the other thread but i think it deserves a thread on it's own. It was addressed to someone else but i'v written it so that it can be used by anyone.

I'v placed it in the "Healing" section because by being Happy is Healing.
And this 'tool' can be used to get Happy, so here it is:

Hello seekers,

If there is a tool, which you could use, would you use it ?

And i mean each and ever day ? for the next 5~50 years ? And make of it a Habbit ?

Well here it is: EARPLUGS !

No, wait, i'm seriously joking, here it is: Headphones + Some calming music or this silva method centering meditation.

Ok, well you can do the above's or, actually, do what you tried to quote.

This is a Tool, but you will have to do it upon awaking and upon going to sleep. Every day and night, until it becomes a habbit.

Many years ago, before i began with the spiritual teachings, i'v used it to, actually, learn something. For the Driving licence, the theoretical test.
Back then, i'v had no idea where it came from, i just did it.

What i did is: before going to sleep, i'v read all through the book, and looked only on the correct answers. Then i went to sleep. Upon awakening i did the same once again, through the whole book.

Now, recently i'v discovered that you can use it for more.

And here is the tool:

You will need to do it in the evening and in the morning (this is mandatory). (and if you can anytime in between)
Before doing the actual thing (or using the Tool), you will have to end the day.

To end the day means to realize, that whatever happened that day or days earlier is gone. Its DONE AND its GONE, it is not THERE ANYMORE.

Put it in your mind because it is the truth, stop thinking about what you do not want. Recognize that you are actually sleeping and that you can concentrate on what is there instead of what is not there (past memories are not there).

Once you are confident that you are in your bed and that the past is gone, then recognize that whatever you call future is not written in a heavy block of stone, and that whatever may come, it may come so, or may come differently as well.

But that is not our concern. Our concern will be to think, and this IS the Tool which we will be using: To think about happiness.

You see, this world teaches you that you need some THING, some PERSON or some CIRCUMSTANCE, so that you can be happy. (this is called conditioning)

The truth is that you do NOT NEED anything to be happy.

Now think of whatever made you happy in the PAST, but only in a sense to concentrate more on the Feeling of Happiness.

How ? Well recall the past event in which you felt real happiness, then dismiss the imagination and try to stay in this happy state as long as you can, preferably to fall asleep with it.

Use imagination only until you can recall the feeling of happiness without help of the past or without help of imagination.

Say to yourself, this feeling is all that i want, 3 times. Then fall asleep.

Upon awakening, immediately recall the happy feelings. (Try to keep them up for at least 1 minute, the longer the better).
Then welcome it by saying "this feeling is all that i want"
Do not allow yourself to think what you need to do part from being happy, when you awake. Think only of the happy feelings which you have recalled. (later when you awake and when you have had a breakfast, then think what you 'need' to do, but not immediately upon awakening !

Then ask God or your Guides/Angels/Holy Spirit to help you to achieve this feeling all throughout the day.

And end it with a "Thanks".

(p.s. there are many words, but when you do it, you will recognize that it is actually easy)

And, of course you will need to do it, no matter what happens.

Be especially alert to whichever thought or circumstance or anything is trying you to stop you from doing this, and keep doing it anyway. (do nothing but to recognize that it is only trying to stop you - this will be helpful later)

Oh yes, if you can't concentrate because of the noises, well use earplugs or headphones with soft music (music without talk - if it is not a guided meditation) ...
Old 03-11-2018, 03:05 PM
Master

This is really good advice. Thank you Dan.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Master
hello I think that is a lovely little meditation if we can call it that.. and actually if we can then it's a great way to frame the concept of meditation because it is so simple and magically true yet practical.

I believe (at least I'm pretty sure) that happiness and peace and love and so on is what our true nature at the core is, so it is just us not being ourselves, and being controlled by unnecessary unwelcome external things if we stray from that. but of course it can all get complicated and difficult so sometimes we have to strive to return to our inherent state. also I agree that expectations are an achilles heel and if we can expect anything it is just to be ourselves, which luckily enough entails that peaceful blissful state most are far from familiar with. so this exercise is really sweet and I will try to try it. I know it is super simple but I am similar in that I would take a long post to say one tiny thing.. well my post would be much longer I'm sure lol, but if you could summarize it to one sentence or a shorter paragraph what would you modify it to say so it's easier to remember?