Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Paradise exists in this place called Here and Now

True that. Mine drifts in and out of view on many daily occasions. When I pause long enough to open my spiritual eye, it is always there.

However, I consider this to be a backwards way of looking at the whole picture:
Quote:
Life should be easy. It should be a Paradise, actually.

My assertion may become reasonable if we put our thoughts in this perspective:

Firstly, Heaven (or Paradise if you prefer) is a higher order of existence - a higher state of mind. To elaborate, simply compare the flesh to the mind and see which one is less prone to getting "soiled" under normal usage - and then, which one, when soiled has the most indelible result from this condition.

It would also be prudent to consider that Paradise was not constructed for the sake of humanity, but that human nature was expressed for the sake of Paradise. I say this because the "edict" of Heaven predates mortal existence. Why? ...Because the soul is immortal. It's not that when we are mortally born, we suddenly have a ticket to go for a ride on the eternity bus - Eternity precedes any finite object or time. The finite are phenomenon within the infinite. It is always there; We have always existed because we exist at all.

But this is not to say that when we are thrown into existence (a grasping of self awareness), that we are already self evolved - we may be self contained - but we are nothing but infants when self awareness begins to appear and develops along the way. Our journey involves the growth, and merging of our "best" natures, and that is a journey best "organized" through a movement in time.

Because of an occult law, called the "Law of Attraction", places and objects are eternally bonded to each other - we as entities in creation are objects always bonded to our location(s) - but do not think that "places" are limited to physical places. There are also places in mind where our emotions, symbol languages and intuitions exist - so too, do we dwell in these.

Paradise, by its design is a place of harmony, bliss, serenity - and all positive things that compose a "self-loving" entity (God, the Absolute, Ein Sof, Void, Mind - whatever you want to call it). By this design, virtually anything that does not, will not, and accidentally nor absolutely refuses to dwell there "where the House Rules", is ejected. That entity cannot be there. It is forbidden, and it is the nature of the mind, of the individual, that places them where they exist - locked by the "Law of Attraction" into the location best suited to their state of mind.

The entity is not allowed to exist in this house of divinity, so other houses are made for it - houses such as "torment", "despair" "envy", "possessiveness" etc. Anyone who says that "life should be paradise", and it isn't paradise for them obviously exists in another house, they should first identify with and then escape from (so long as they choose to do so). If it doesn't happen in this physical life, I predict it will happen in some other one.
Old 17-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Life should be easy. It should be a Paradise, actually.

And i'm at the point at which i'm wondering (by times) , why it is not so.Or why is it not experienced as Paradise.

Good questions ...
My automatic thought was we have lessons to learn & to make certain they are remembered they are attached w/strong emotion ...
Obviously, they were self taught w/daily reminders over many years as well as very simplistic on the surface, but in-depth when learning them ...
At the same time, I do pause at stories about those suffering including my own. They take me in search of answers - some don't seem to have any true answers except those I teach myself to believe in to comfort my soul & allow me to get on w/life even though scarred ...
After everything I've been through, I would bask in life if it were paradise instead of all this hard work just to maintain the desire to live. Fortunately, we have days we don't have to think or decide to keep going, we just wake from sleep thinking about the day ahead ...

Burntfruit: I hear people say life is short. It is, time flies at a rapid rate.

I've also heard people say we die when our work is finished as well as God is w/us whether we live or die. All I can is everyone has a different perspective.

For my husband, I still tend to think 49yrs old was too young to die. When he was killed 9yrs ago, I was often told it was the best time for him to die b/c he was at the height of his job earning capacity, therefore, I would receive a good amount from social security survivor's benefits. Arrrgh! I just wanted to slap those people upside the head. Obviously, that is still not an explanation for him being killed nor did it provide comfort in my grief. As for the young man who killed him in a road rage collision, he had been released from probation a week prior to killing my husband for committing the same crime. He received 18 months probation that was quickly suspended when he joined the military only to be washed out of bootcamp. Four years later, he severely injured 2 men w/an illegal M-80 firework. None of it was an illusion nor was my husband's life or mine for that matter. Maybe the young man thinks of life as an illusion to continue harming people w/out conseauences.

Rationalizing life can be very easy, the process of adjusting to the death of a loved one is intense work.

Have a blessed day!
Old 17-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Life on earth is a powerful illusion.

I hear people say life is short. It is, time flies at a rapid rate.

Spirit is our natural state, and the spirit world is our natural home.

the power comes from the fact that its shared that is what 3D runs on