Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Master
Question Synchronicity...

Anyone have something happen recently that you found interesting, funny, scary or amazing?

In my case I had something that just FLOORED me last week. On Wed. I was repremanded and suspended from work for 'unprofessional behavior.' I've never even been officially repremanded for anything EVER!

The next day I was chatting with someone I'd met online less than a month ago and she told me that she'd been reprimanded and suspended for 'unprofessional behavior' the very same day.

Of course neither one of us deserved the treatment we received from our respective supervisors and are now both looking to change career fields.

Sometimes sychronicity can be quite amazing.
Old 29-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Enlightener

King Marigold

I was looking at my horoscope today and there were two numbers that caught my attention in my sign blurb. The first was 22 and the second was 222 which if memory serves me correctly means duality and 22 is a master number in numerology.

Enlightener
Old 29-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Master
thank you for sharing that. Yes, numbers keep popping up here & there for me. I see my bday all the time; I always take it as a message that somehow I'm doing the right thing at that moment.
Old 13-09-2006, 01:36 AM
mikron

you touched a slice of the 4th dimension!
Old 13-09-2006, 01:43 AM
BLAIR2BE

My Mother And I Always Seem To Be Reading Or Researching The Same Things At The Same Time.
Everytime I Call My Mom And We Get To Talking, Ill Go Into What Ive Been Researching. Shell Say That She Has Been On The exact Same Topic. Doesnt Matter What Topic I Research, She Is Always Covering The Exact Same One. Interesting To Me...

-peace And Love
Old 13-09-2006, 02:26 AM
Light Mage

When I was in the UK I applied to live in a YMCA hostel and I was put in flat number 6.
When I moved to NZ to go to Uni and applied for the Halls of Residence, I was put in house number 6.

Me and my mum both thought that was a funny coincidence as I didn't actually choose either of those places.

By the way - When I lived with my mum we lived in a flat number 60, then moved into a house number 16...

When I was a child the house we used to live was number 6 as well!
Old 13-09-2006, 03:31 AM
Master
BLAIR2BE...wow..that's pretty amazing that you & your mother are so in synch!

Light Mage...lol...the number thing is something that's recurring in my life as well. There are a couple of sets of numbers that 'follow' me around.

mikron....really? the 4th dimension? I've never investigated the concept of the 4th dimension much....can you point me in the right direction to some info about how it relates to synchronicity?
Old 13-09-2006, 05:18 AM
mikron

I will tell you a little about 4d thats my opinion only !

3d is magnifaction (breaking down ideas to learn from them)(but now one learns anymore) key words opposites attract ,cause and effect

4d is Flow , taking an emotion and riding down an expansive river going deeper into emotion! key words : Light attracts to Light ,synchronicity,resonnace ,simultaneously at(one)ment, and creative ideas!

so you get the idea 4d is all about Light doing it the right way and a big part is time happen simultaneously aspects of creative thinking all happening at once ! youll feel your Soul !

this is a brief explanation and my ideas and you logical left brain 3d is everything outside your self (real world)
4d is you creative mind ! in action !

Namaste

mikron
Old 13-09-2006, 05:22 AM
mikron

Mother Goose see you last sentance

Sometimes sychronicity can be quite amazing.

see how you even think back upon now and you feel a sense of Lightness of being ! thats is the creative flow and all the emotion comes back to you ! and all of us !

Namaste

mikron
Closed Thread