Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 28-10-2017, 03:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Celtic Cross - Many Court Cards

Hi all,

Can anyone help me interpret the results of this spread? I am a novice...

I did a reading asking the question "How will I find my artistic inspiration again?" I asked this because I have not been inspired to make art for many years despite drawing and painting my whole life.

This was the reading:

0 (significator): Page of Pentacles
1 (cover): Page of Swords
2 (cross): King of Cups
3 (crown): Page of Wands
4 (beneath): Queen of Cups (reversed)
5 (behind): Three of Cups (reversed)
6 (before): King of Wands (reversed)
7 (self): The Moon
8 (house): Eight of Swords
9 (hopes/fears): Five of Swords
10 (outcome): Ace of Cups

It is striking because the court cards are literally surrounding the Significator. I chose the Page of Pentacles due to my age/gender + astrologically I have Moon/Mars in Capricorn and Venus in Virgo + I stopped making art when I started pursuing a career/employment after college.

The 3 of cups (crowds) seemed significant to appear with numerous court cards, and the time-oriented cards and foundation are all reversed. How might I interpret this?

This spread seems very focused/symmetric but I am having trouble piecing it all together. Thank you for any help!
Old 28-10-2017, 04:10 AM
Master

im just going to say it looks like an emotional block. lots of external factors have played a part in blocking your creative inspiration by 'not feeling' it. it seems to be lack of people in your life to inspire you, lack of emotional connections with others to inspire the true artist in you. nothing moves you emotionally enough to get out the paints. buttttt once you get past the illusion (moon) that you need outer things to inspire you within you'll start a whole new phase, where you can start again with fresh creative ideas that well up from within you and spill over with creatve juice flowing from your inner being. your fears are accepting defeat and no solution for this block. your house shows you trapped in the mental thoughts of the block, keeping you blocked. hard to see a way out.

with the Qoc rx and Koc crossing you shows the lack of 'vision' the lack of emotional drive to motivate or not feeling stable enough emotionally to create authentic work.
Old 30-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Master
It feels that there is an indication of a strong mentor who could guide you around your projects and direct your fire ( Page of pentacles ) opposed and different to past creative influence from people, this could be a step in positive direction ( Page of wands )
There is creative force, but also mental blocks ( Eight of swords ) coming from family conflicts, siblings ( 5 of swords )
Understand that your creative energy is not dependent entirely on conflict or your mental energy. you can easily create , but need more guidance than any focus on conflict or the mind in this matter. ( Ace of cups ) there is a need to be more enterprising and efficient ( Kind of wands reversed, three of cups reversed, Queen of cups reversed ) You can take charge and take it to another level if you seek professional and expert guidance, so you can channel your energies where it will bear positive outcome for you.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy
The 3 of cups (crowds) seemed significant to appear with numerous court cards, and the time-oriented cards and foundation are all reversed. How might I interpret this?

IMHO, it means that group connections you've made in the past are, at best, not helping you, or, at worst, working against you.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the input.

Reflecting on your comments (Inika, you are especially insightful), and the spread, I came to some realizations. I have been surrounding myself with people who have their own agendas, and I have not been listening to my own voice (I think the reversed Queen represents how I have cut myself off). I have not allowed myself to explore my own inner space, instead concentrating on what other people want.

I tried reconnecting with a practice I abandoned long ago, where I sit and let my mind wander, perhaps listening to music that speaks to me. Every time I try to draw it feels forced and I get frustrated. After a few attempts of drawing while mind-wandering, finally... something different happened. I saw something I truly wanted to draw, not because I thought I should, but because it moved me in some way and I wanted to capture that. It is the first time in years I have felt connected to the pen again, the first time I was really happy with what I created. Maybe I will overcome this after all.

Honestly, I could cry. Thank you again everyone.