Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Experiencer
Dreams as a way to access past lives?

I had a dream yesterday that I was visiting many rooms and I don't really recall them exactly, but at some point a entered a door and the room looked like an empty slave house of S.America. I was filled w/a huge sense of fear and I didn't want to go inside at all, I immediately said, "I'm not ready for this, please, I don't want to go in, I don't want to see it." And so they showed me a road and a new place to go.
It really felt like a dream past life regression but I rejected out of fear, as if I knew deep down that something really awful happened in that life.

The road led me to what looked like a store with a poster on the outside, that I commented about to a girl that accompanied me as if it were a film. I said something like, "Did you watch this? That one was really great!" There was an Asian man picture on it. After I got inside it really looked like a movie store. (I wonder if it's a modern representation of Akashic Records, so that I'd feel comfortable w/it? I didn't really think about this while dreaming, just now writing here that this possibility came to me)

To me, it feels almost as if people were "shopping" past lives to consult, like they were stored as films somehow. Since I didn't want to access that one, I feel like I was sent there to pick another one.

Instead of making a choice I heard a voice saying that someone was there watching me and so I looked at him. I was told to not make myself noticed by him, 'cause he was watching and he would come after me. I felt stalked somehow.
I kept looking the options in the store and then I started seeing other stuff, that seemed to be tools of different professions/careers.

I felt this dream was interesting because in those past lives hypnosis audios they always say to us to go down stairs, doors, etc. But I didn't listen to any that night.

So, have anyone experienced a similar dream?(doors, rooms, stairs, etc) What dreams you had you really believe are related to a past life? And why?
Old 04-04-2016, 03:36 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I had a dream yesterday that I was visiting many rooms and I don't really recall them exactly, but at some point a entered a door and the room looked like an empty slave house of S.America. I was filled w/a huge sense of fear and I didn't want to go inside at all, I immediately said, "I'm not ready for this, please, I don't want to go in, I don't want to see it." And so they showed me a road and a new place to go.
It really felt like a dream past life regression but I rejected out of fear, as if I knew deep down that something really awful happened in that life.

The road led me to what looked like a store with a poster on the outside, that I commented about to a girl that accompanied me as if it were a film. I said something like, "Did you watch this? That one was really great!" There was an Asian man picture on it. After I got inside it really looked like a movie store. (I wonder if it's a modern representation of Akashic Records, so that I'd feel comfortable w/it? I didn't really think about this while dreaming, just now writing here that this possibility came to me)

To me, it feels almost as if people were "shopping" past lives to consult, like they were stored as films somehow. Since I didn't want to access that one, I feel like I was sent there to pick another one.

Instead of making a choice I heard a voice saying that someone was there watching me and so I looked at him. I was told to not make myself noticed by him, 'cause he was watching and he would come after me. I felt stalked somehow.
I kept looking the options in the store and then I started seeing other stuff, that seemed to be tools of different professions/careers.

I felt this dream was interesting because in those past lives hypnosis audios they always say to us to go down stairs, doors, etc. But I didn't listen to any that night.

So, have anyone experienced a similar dream?(doors, rooms, stairs, etc) What dreams you had you really believe are related to a past life? And why?

This is a great question. I used this past life regression mp3 before I went to bed one night:

http://www.amazon.com/Past-Life-Regr...+regression+cd

That night I had a dream I was in a hall of mirrors.

The first mirror I looked at I saw myself as a tan, asian man with long hair. The thought I had was, "no wonder I get along well with Asians I look Asian."
I look very peaceful and good natured in that mirror.

Another mirror showed a very jealous, bitter, unwelcoming but skinny, young, tan Latin American Man. The sense I got from him was that he was poor and really, really, really resented the wealthy.

Another mirror I looked like a very beautiful brunette woman applying makeup (I'm a man in this life). The sense I got from her was that she was wealthy.

Another I was a plain blonde woman in a long night dress. Not much of a sense of her.

The dream became unsettling when I look at a scene where a Roman soldier, a big strong man with black hair, is yelling and lecturing a frightened older Roman soldier. The sense I get is that big Roman is me, and the middle aged soldier is my Father in this life. The feelings I get is that I love him so much, he is my most trusted soldier, but he is too trusting, to simple minded that he tries to do the right thing but it comes out wrong. I'm so angry at him, but he is kindly just taking it on the chin. He is too good natured is the sense I get. I must have been really crummy in this life, probably one of my earliest ones.

I had an intense feeling of guilt when I woke up because I love my Father and I would never talk to him that way or hurt him in any way. Something between that life and this life taught me love and empathy and acceptance and I'm honored that as my most trusted soldier we do this think called, "life," together even now. If I have to do this thing called life, I was to make sure he is my Father again.

This was all in one intense dream after I used that mp3
Old 05-04-2016, 01:35 AM
Experiencer
Perhaps you'll get a chance to discover about the other lives you saw in the mirrors when you need. Probably the life you shared w/your father is more important to the moment you're in your current life right now and so you could access it.

Maybe your admiration for him started right there in this roman life, he was already teaching you lessons even though you were the teacher. Teachers/masters says themselves that they learn so much from their students/pupils. That they couldn't get to some point of enlightenment without them, always thanking their contributions.
And seeing how you still manifest the wish of having him as your father again, there still much more you can learn from him. You may have considered at that life that he had so much to teach, if only you could've known him better and sooner. So this would justify having him as your father, teaching you since you were a baby. He's definitely a good influence and who's to say he's not your guide since the beginning? And maybe vice-versa?

Your "roman" father seems to be naive, honest and full of good intentions, that backfire sometimes(but that's life), so it's like he made you less cynical, most of us lose faith in humanity and we're always expecting the worst, specially a soldier.

So one more thing to consider, mirrors. Doors, stairs, rooms, mirrors...I guess they all represent portals. I hope more people share their stories.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Guide
(Hi Wonder,
Yes! I have had about six very vivid past life dreams and they all happened at critical junctures in my life. I find both your post and Justme's post fascinating, as you both got a lot of information about several lives all at once. My past life dreams only focused on one life that was relevant to a waking life situation at the time, but they were very powerful in explaining what that life taught me and what I needed to heed in this life.

One dream in particular occurred when I was about 34 yrs old. I had been dating a wonderful man for about 3 years. He wanted to marry, but I just wasn't feeling it. I was not interested in marrying him, but I really enjoyed our friendship and relationship. One night I had a dream that I was a newly-wed groom (I'm a woman in this current life) standing in front of a Victorian home that I knew was mine. I was young, looked about 20 y.o. My bride was inside, so I opened the door and to my shock, it was my boyfriend ( who was a young girl in the dream)! She was a child bride and she looked about 12 y.o. in the dream. I remember feeling repulsed about her as my bride because I believed she was too young for me. I couldn't even enjoy the sex on our wedding night, because her body was still a child. I was given the information in the dream that it was an arranged marriage. I didn't even know they had arranged marriages in the Victorian era (I think it was the U.S., not in England, not really sure).

This dream really explained why I wasn't sexually attracted to my boyfriend, we were much better friends than lovers. It also explained why I had no interest in marrying him. We went our separate ways about six months later, still friends, but I still had no desire to marry him.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 07-04-2016, 04:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
(Hi Wonder,
Yes! I have had about six very vivid past life dreams and they all happened at critical junctures in my life. I find both your post and Justme's post fascinating, as you both got a lot of information about several lives all at once. My past life dreams only focused on one life that was relevant to a waking life situation at the time, but they were very powerful in explaining what that life taught me and what I needed to heed in this life.

One dream in particular occurred when I was about 34 yrs old. I had been dating a wonderful man for about 3 years. He wanted to marry, but I just wasn't feeling it. I was not interested in marrying him, but I really enjoyed our friendship and relationship. One night I had a dream that I was a newly-wed groom (I'm a woman in this current life) standing in front of a Victorian home that I knew was mine. I was young, looked about 20 y.o. My bride was inside, so I opened the door and to my shock, it was my boyfriend ( who was a young girl in the dream)! She was a child bride and she looked about 12 y.o. in the dream. I remember feeling repulsed about her as my bride because I believed she was too young for me. I couldn't even enjoy the sex on our wedding night, because her body was still a child. I was given the information in the dream that it was an arranged marriage. I didn't even know they had arranged marriages in the Victorian era (I think it was the U.S., not in England, not really sure).

This dream really explained why I wasn't sexually attracted to my boyfriend, we were much better friends than lovers. It also explained why I had no interest in marrying him. We went our separate ways about six months later, still friends, but I still had no desire to marry him.
It's pretty curious that he would pursue you this time even if unaware of his past life, isn't? It makes me wonder how long your past life arranged marriage lasted, if you lived together for many years, etc. You yourself wasn't happy with the situation, I wonder how she(he) as a child bride felt.
Perhaps could this indicate that after a while she(he) learned to accept her(his) fate? And perhaps he sought you for some security/friendship only you could give? Or maybe he just wanted to know if there was ever love in your past life relationship. Another interesting question: did you have kids, eventually?
Anyways, it's good you are still friends with him. It seems she(he) really misses it. Despite the bad situation you were both in, there was something good worth keeping.

-----------------------------------------

The only dream I've seen so far that was leaning to an arranged marriage for me, was this:
I was in some cave(pre historic?) and there was a matriarch that was my current grandma saying her goodbyes to the tribe 'cause she was about to die. Then there was a long haired guy and I had a long hair too, but mine was tied. I think we were supposed to marry or something, that this was her desire. As soon as she died instead of staying, I untied my hair and just ran away 'cause I didn't want that for me and he ran after me(chasing me). Specially because we were supposed to rule those people.

One "vision" I had the other day(I say "vision" because I was almost falling sleep but not quite yet) I could see sheets on a bed, some lady was under them and so there was a man above moving. Then I heard a really loud scream: "Noooo!" So loud I was immediately sent back to my consciousness and woke up. I didn't really get much information. Perhaps also an arranged marriage?

-----------------

I've also read people saying we could deal past lives karma in dreams, instead of having to go through it in our current life. But I'm not so sure if that is the case.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Newbie ;)

That sounds like a kind of vision i had after listening to those audios to access past lives. Like really similar in all youre saying! Instead though i wanted to see things that i couldnt and i tried really hard but it was like "prevented" (?

About dreams i think are linked to past lives.. Ive had this dream a few times when i was around 5 years old. You know those dreams that you dream again and are EXACTLY the same? Well, it was like that.
I was a man of that im sure. I didnt see myself, the dream was only realistic (no fantasy stuff like flying or people being other people, etc) it was like a film. I was controversial I remember wearing a grey suit and arranging to meet with someone, if im not wrong a couple (it was known in the dream i just dont remember now, sorry) at their apartment. Id say it was around he 50s or before. Because it was a wonder that they were living in a BUILDING and there were many to be built. The place was like NY..
ALRiGHT SO i get in the place to meet these people and i remember with great clarity every detail of that room. I peek through the window and i comment something on the view. They greet me from another window and tell me to look more, THEN i felt two hands pushing me from the window, (i never saw who it was who did that, but one of those people) and then i see only the ground closer and closer distorted by the speed of the fall and i see my own hands and then the pavement and then everything goes black. Thats where the dream ends.

If i see them in this life they gon get these hands'
Old 09-04-2016, 02:53 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangobing
That sounds like a kind of vision i had after listening to those audios to access past lives. Like really similar in all youre saying! Instead though i wanted to see things that i couldnt and i tried really hard but it was like "prevented" (?

About dreams i think are linked to past lives.. Ive had this dream a few times when i was around 5 years old. You know those dreams that you dream again and are EXACTLY the same? Well, it was like that.
I was a man of that im sure. I didnt see myself, the dream was only realistic (no fantasy stuff like flying or people being other people, etc) it was like a film. I was controversial I remember wearing a grey suit and arranging to meet with someone, if im not wrong a couple (it was known in the dream i just dont remember now, sorry) at their apartment. Id say it was around he 50s or before. Because it was a wonder that they were living in a BUILDING and there were many to be built. The place was like NY..
ALRiGHT SO i get in the place to meet these people and i remember with great clarity every detail of that room. I peek through the window and i comment something on the view. They greet me from another window and tell me to look more, THEN i felt two hands pushing me from the window, (i never saw who it was who did that, but one of those people) and then i see only the ground closer and closer distorted by the speed of the fall and i see my own hands and then the pavement and then everything goes black. Thats where the dream ends.

If i see them in this life they gon get these hands'
So you got murdered? Wow, you had this dream when you were 5 years old and you still remember it. Must be important.

-

I googled it out of curiosity and there is a case in the 50s NY. Police said it was suicide but the family says he was killed.

I'm not saying you were him. But just for "entertainment" purposes. (Well, it's not really funny to imagine you were killed, so sorry for the wording, just saying to not take this seriously)

Frank Olson
Quote:
In rural Maryland, he was covertly dosed with LSD by his CIA supervisor and, nine days later, plunged to his death from the window of a New York hotel room. Investigation by the NYPD showed his death to be a suicide, but some[who?] allege murder by the CIA after his family exhumed his body in 1994 and found evidence that he was unconscious when he exited the window.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson