Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-07-2015, 08:20 PM
AliceR71

Deciding on future lives...

I was wondering how we decided on future lives and how we go about choosing the other souls who are going to be important to us. For example, if a parent dies 30 or so years before their child, then reincarnates 10 years after they die, choosing a life with those currently on earth who are still in physical bodies, how do they do this?

For example, my daughter born in 2007, suppose she lived her last life until around the mid 90s when I was still in the physical world, how did she and i decide to have this current life together, or was it perhaps long before I was born as well? But if this is the case, she may have been on the physical plane before I was born in this life......

Just wondering if all soul interactions are done when we are dreaming or when our souls temporarily leave our bodies, all a big mystery!!
Old 18-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Alice; Ah the dilemma - TIME here vs time THERE...

Thats the easies t way to say it..Time is a phenomena of the Conscious mind...Free THIS mind here from the mortal form,and time becomes different in its EXPERIENCE.....

How to explain this...?...Ok - like a river flowing by (almost) - except its a flow of Consciousness - a flow of EXPERIENCE - same "Mind" same Self,constant flow..

The future,upstream,doesnt even exist yet - is just a waterfall in ths river as we fall off into POSSIBILITY and the next stream begins...The waterfall itself,the place of POSSIBILITY,is indeed,within the MIND,our FREE CHOICES define and create our INDIVIDUAL streams of Consciousness,and thereby,presentation and definition of our FUTURE Self - and these choices in turn,combine with all around to form a greater world future...Not set in stone as we guide this flow,either Conciously,understood with intent - or sadly - mostly UNconsciously,and mostly ignorant of self and purpose here...Thus the future unfolds by OUR desires,and it is often contrary,haphazard,unexpected..do you see then - we cant incarnate into a FUTURE that is ever changing - any plans or schemes we desire to fulfill ar ebound ot fial even before we begin..And so,only a rough idea is known befre hand - general parents,country,gender - actual specific details though,ALWAYS are created by FREE WILL within the flow of life itself,defined by the choices and actions we take ( or those forced upon us by others of course)....

And thus,RE - INCARNATION : Between lives,it is as if we stand on the banks of the river...We can go back DOWN stream ito the past,to any point or time,and simply "jump in again,start a flow WITHINt he greater flow - a life withn the world again,from that CHOSEN place and circumstance,seen somewhat clearly from the ETERNAL perspective of Soul (stood on the bank OUTSIDE the flow here)...

And so,Soul FAMILIES - for that is what we are part of - face no problems at all with reincarnation,and keeping close togehter...TIME IS NOT LINEAR - once we are OUTSIDE its flow,here,it is experienced as ETERNAL..The Soul dies here,steps out of the flow of mortal time,and experiences the ETERNAL nature of Self..Other Souls HERE still withn life,just carry on withn their own flow,until their time is up also - thus they too step out of the flow HERE and rejoin loved ones in that other "timeless" mode of Conscious perception...

Of course then,another experience HERE in life can be planned (almost) and so the whole "family" of Souls may progress together,with some twenty indivduals,give or take usually,that are SPECIFICALY joined together ALWAYS incarnating together,learnng and teachng each other at the same pace of Self understanding and maturity...As well as these core unit,many many individuals will be encoutnered SPECIFICALLY,in life here,from outside your core group - and these individuals will aid and teach - uncover aspects of the hidden Self here in life - and are often the most important encounters of them all...Specific "one off" apearance in life,that affect us profoundly,and open us up to whole new possibilities....Through each EXPERIENCE - gained moment to moment - the Soul realies its ETERNAL nature,whilst still HERE trapped in life - and thus upon death,that Soul is finally free from reincarnation - haivng fully realisd its own nature,it may now choose fully and freely Who and What to BE,next..

Soul interaction - is indeed ETERNAL,and thereby,continuous,constant,ever present...Indeed,if you can grasp this - my Soul prompted me to come here SPECIFICALLY,right now,to read this post,and to respond to it..And likewise,your own Soul prompted you to write your post here also,knowing that someone (I) would come to provide what is sought....Our MORTAL minds ,may not always see or realise all this deeper,extra dimensional exchange - but it is ever present - for to that ETERNAL perspective,the expereince s ALWAYS NOW..Not a cliche - but a very different perspective indeed - there is ONLY now,in this Conscious stream of experience...Realise THAT fully,and the reincarnation dilemma will answer its own riddle..
Old 18-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Knower
It could be a choice to incarnate or you may have to wait longer to incarnate. No one really knows to be sure, I even want to find the truth, but I may have to go with the flow. Some say it's karma, some say it's your choice.

You might not see it, as you die. Only your consciousness of the soul may be immortal, but the brain and body will cease to exist for long.

What if it happens quickly that you don't even notice in a sec?
Just like before you were born. You didn't exist, neither had a first breath of air until you were born out of your mother, it might be the same beginning over again.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 19-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Ascender

The Micheal Newton books (& others) do say that you are consciously aware after death and between lives, consciously making the choice. You may have your memory wiped in your new life but you had a period inbetween of being conscious. It doesn't seem to be die..then boom youre in the delivery room. There is a period of experience in between, it just gets wiped. That sounds scary but I suppose if you have the choice and know its just only temporary when you jump back in its probably not that bad. You are going to remember again.

Theres also according to Newton & others, a percentage of you that remains always in the spirit realm (see my avatar thread) kind of the real you and because that is always there, the option of seeing a deceased loved one is always there upon death. Reincarnation does not prevent this. If the loved one has decided not to come back yet then obviously they are there but still would be even if they did.

I would recommend the Newton books; they resonate with me and they don't paint the English countryside/utopia that others do. They portray a realm more of colour, light & energy. Physical, familiar forms are possible if desired but are not the norm. Ive no way of knowing the veracity of the work but it just feels right to me.

Journey Of Souls, Destiny Of Souls & Life Between Lives are the three I would recommend reading. Natalie Sudmans book on her NDE, The application Of Impossible Things ties in closely with these 3 books. They make some sense to me. I can tell from your posts that you are like me looking for answers. These books made things sound plausible at least.

I haven't read Eben Alexander's book yet but I somehow feel it wont resonate for me.