Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 03-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Darlingdearest92

I have had many experiences with the Pleiadians. I have tried to specifically ask them to visit me (I even tried last night), but they seem to come of their own accord. You must remember that, if you believe the Pleiadians are real and you believe in their mission, they are very busy. :P Just be patient and talk to them a lot and you will receive more messages from them. Make it clear that you're open to it, and ask your spirit guides to watch over you and monitor who comes to speak with you. (That's what I do, anyways... seems to work alright for me.)

If you want to know more about my experiences I would be glad to share them with you, as I have had many. Farallon's post actually reminded me a lot of one of my own experiences ;)

I had no idea who the Pleiadians even were until I had the first dream about them... As soon as I woke up from the dream I opened my laptop and typed "tall blonde aliens" on google, and there was bazillions of results from people claiming to have met them, and I read their descriptions and they all matched!

I do have some questions for other contactees. What did they look like to you? What were they wearing? How did they communicate? What did their ships look like (inside or outside)? If you've been to their planet, or seen one of their buildings, what does it look like? I'm only asking this questions to verify my own experiences :3
Old 04-05-2014, 12:00 AM
NightPrincess

I'd love to hear more about the experiences you had please @ Darlingdearest92.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:07 AM
Darlingdearest92

Alright! There's a lot of stories and they're very long, so I will post at least a few of them after I go take a shower :P

<3 be back soon!
Old 04-05-2014, 12:08 AM
NightPrincess

Cool. Then I'll look tomorrow because I've got to be off now.
Goodnight.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Darlingdearest92

No worries :)

Ok, so I guess I should start with the first time I saw them. :P It was last summer actually! (haha sorry for the novel! :P)

First, let me preface this with a few things. I had this dream around 7 or 8 pm. I had slept till 4 o'clock that day, so there's absolutely no reason I should have been tired. I was bored, so out of nowhere I decided to watch a UFO documentary on Netflix, which I normally don't do because I tend to find UFO documentaries a bit boring. Anyways, I found myself thinking, what if there were aliens out there right now watching me watch this show? I wonder what they'd think. :P Then I suddenly got REALLY tired and I couldn't keep my eyes open. So I paused the movie and set down my computer, and the instant I laid back down I was asleep. (Like I said, I find it weird that I would even be tired in the first place...)

I was only asleep for about fifteen minutes, and the second I fell asleep, I started dreaming that I was riding my bike on the trail near my house, and out of the corner of my eye I see this HUGE white orb fly up next to me. Somehow I immediately became aware that this was a UFO, and I got scared and tried to ride away from it, but as I was riding away, I started lifting off my bike, and suddenly I was inside this craft. I was standing behind a door that opened upwards, and I walked through it into this open area with another door on the opposite side. I knew something was going to come through it, and honestly, the reason I KNOW it wasn't just a dream is because I fully expected some kind of hideous monstrosity to come out from behind the door and start experimenting on me... and if it was just a dream, that's exactly what would've happened, because when you dream you manifest whatever you think about immediately!

But that's not what happened at all. The door opened and a group of... tall blonde people walked out wearing blue suits? WHAT? I was SO confused. At first I thought this was some kind of practical joke and I was like, "ok, very funny, good job to whoever rounded up all these tall blonde people!" And they all came up to me and were standing around me, just looking at me and smiling. Then I suddenly became aware that I could hear thoughts inside my own head that weren't mine... at first I thought they were messing with my mind, then I realized that's just how they communicate. They were all trying to talk to me at once and introduce themselves to me, so it was very confusing for someone who doesn't communicate telepathically >.> ... I remember this one woman in particular walked up to me and gave me a hug, and she had flowing blonde hair, and she was wearing a silver band across her forehead that dipped down in the middle and had a brilliant blue tear-drop shaped opal in the center. They were all trying to introduce themselves at once and I was very confused.

There was a man standing off near the side who seemed to recognize my confusion. He had very long blonde hair and blue eyes. He motioned to me and we left the others and walked off into another room. Inside the room was the control panel area. There was a seamless window that ran all along the outside of the craft, and under this window were the controls. It looked like touch screen technology, and it was all lit up in different colors. The man introduced himself to me but I don't remember what he said... I want to say it started with an A, but I'm not sure. Then he just started asking me questions about myself, like where I live and how I'm doing and where I'm going to school... but it seemed like he was asking me questions he already knew the answer to? I got the feeling that they had been observing me for a long time, and I was very confused. He was walking around me, examining me kind of, and asking me questions when suddenly I stopped him in his tracks and asked him directly, "What are you doing here? And what do you want from me?"

Since they communicated telepathically, there seems to be several layers of meaning to everything they said. This man turned around and looked at me and the reply I got was basically, "Nothing yet. We have to remove the pests first." And then I woke up... And I was like, "WHO WERE THESE PEOPLE AND WHO THE HECK ARE THE PESTS??!" ... but like I said, all I had to do when I woke up was type "tall blonde aliens," and I immediately found a wealth of information on them... They're very interesting, and certainly very kind! They're definitely here to help us. :)

If you want to know about my second experience, which was a lot more in-depth and memorable, I can post that here as well! :)
Old 04-05-2014, 01:36 PM
NightPrincess

What a lovely experience. Thanks for posting about this incredible thing that happened. It sounds like it was more than a dream though and could'v happened on an astral level. I guess that your tiredness was induced in order for them to make this contact with you. As for why they did it to get rid of pests, I'm assuming it was surgical but not in the way that you or I think of it as. These things are like energy healing, if that makes sense?

The lady sounds like a figure I'd seen before. The man sounds like someone I've encountered in the past. The name "A" does ring a bell, and the one I encountered was named Apollo.

Pests, well, it could be an illness or likely negative entities.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Darlingdearest92

Yes, it was incredible! And yeah, I do feel like I suddenly got tired because they were coming to visit me. I feel like it was "planned" on some level, that they would come to me at that time.

As far as the pests go, he was talking about negative entities, I believe. Like I said before, everything they communicate has layers of meaning, so I automatically associated "pests" with "negative entities." Unfortunately, I've had dreams of them too, i'm pretty sure -.-

And it's quite possible that you've seen them before, then! :) If you're on a forum like this then you're obviously open-minded enough. I've seen them several times, but they seem to come of their own accord. I've tried asking them to come to me before, or praying to my spirit guides for a message from them, but they seem to just show up whenever they feel the time is right. :P
Old 04-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Seeker

Thank you so much for sharing! Could you please share your other experience too?

I've first heard about Pleiadians about half a year in a Kryon book.
The more information I read about them and the more YT videos I watch, the stronger of a connection I feel.
I'm considering a thought that my soul might be a Pleiadian.
Kind of curious to meet them, maybe one day I will.
Old 13-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Knower

My first experience was when an orb entered my body back in November 2013, although i had no idea at the time what had just happened. Consulting an intuitive i learned that the being in question is Pleiadian, and her name is Nada, and her job is a surveyor keeping watch over fellow Pleiadian soul's that have chosen to incarnate here on Earth. So it turns out that my soul is Pleiadian.

I am sometimes also visited by two other Pleiadians from a different race. According to the intuitive, they are tall, have glowing pink/purple skin and have energetic hair which they may communicate with. The names given for them are Al-Mah-La and Pre-Eh-Tre.
Old 14-02-2015, 07:52 AM
Master
What do pleidians look like?