Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Knower
UFOs and the psychic connection

There seems to be a strong connection between UFO sightings and psychic or spiritual events.

In my life I have witnessed UFOs, and at the same time have had psychic or spiritual events occur at the same time. There seems to be a stirring of that part of our species occurring, and the UFO is ingrained in that awaking.
Old 15-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Henri77

Well you seem to be in the right place.
Guess the UK is known for all this, including crop circles, a long history of psychics,mediums and Druid stuff and much I'm unaware of.

Since pretty much all ET's are primarily telepathic this should be self evident that a psychic component would often be present. Though it seems many never report this.
Many are also likely from earth , secret projects that likely don't have this component.

Would you care to share your experience(s)?

Old 15-11-2012, 03:06 AM
Knower
I wish to share a number of events which have occurred to me, as well as to other members of my family, concerning the various unusual or psychic events which have occurred over a period of time.

1) This is a sighting which I have described in a previous thread. It is remarkable that one of our neighbors didn't hear anything, maybe they select those that they want to see, and other not, quite deliberate no doubt. My mother also say this event.

2) This is a glowing (self contained) white block I saw as a child, something told me to got to the window, so I did and there is was silent and traveling over the roof tops. A friend of mine the next day saw this objects as well.

3) My uncle, through conversations stated this manifestation appeared in his living room, his dad was also a witness to it.

4) My Uncle was theorizing about the "cutting the lines of force" in his bedroom, he leaned his head against the glass window, then this was projected into the back of his head, he obviously jumped up to turn around to see what it was, he heard a "whoosh whoosh" like something rotating and moving off.

5) Late of a night summer, studying science or the like. He went into his garden looking at the clear night sky. Something told him "where would you like to see some UFOs", so he jokingly pointed up into the sky, and these object "popped up" and shot across the whole sky and then disappeared. He was slapping his face at this sighting in amazement. (Uncles experience)

6) This event was reported in previous thread. An argument with another individual in a lift, and sometime later this appeared through his wall. (Uncles experience)

7) This curious disc appeared one day, it avoided solid objects and was silent. When he looked at the object on the side it was almost invisible. He father asked him what was it?

Other Events

Another Uncle (fathers side) did mention in a conversation that he witnesses, outside in an open field or grave yard or something of the like, smoke coming out of the ground and taking on a human or humanoid shape. Date unknown (teenage years I believe)

Sister stated a long time ago (20 or so years) of having Out of Body experience and walking down stairs.

My brother went to a seance, and a cold hand touch his shoulder, after this he had a break down (related?)

There has been many other occasions when such events have broken through into our normal daily routines of life, just to make us aware that there is more to reality than many of us make out.
Old 15-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Henri77

Sounds like your family has quite a connection to the stars. Cool stories.

I've sensed an ET connection since my childhood, and had a few lucid dreams of craft & telepathic communication as a kid.
But have never seen a UFO in normal consciousness, but being a city dweller ,that's not too surprising.

Have had 2-3 abduction like experiences and once recall being teleported into a craft, 10+ yrs ago.
The usual scenario, bit weird but not at all scary for some reason. Like a visit to the dentist.

No one in immed family buys any of this new age stuff....but my niece and her kids are very evolved, starkids I'm sure

Old 17-11-2012, 12:38 PM
xebiche

This is to remind you WHO and WHAT you are talking about.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. (this acronym is Not in My lexicon)

ETV = Extraterrestrial Vehicle. Often the Key to Understanding something is to change the way you think about something. To do this you will HAVE to change the way you talk.
Old 17-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
This is to remind you WHO and WHAT you are talking about.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. (this acronym is Not in My lexicon)

ETV = Extraterrestrial Vehicle. Often the Key to Understanding something is to change the way you think about something. To do this you will HAVE to change the way you talk.

We certainly need a vastly expanded, updated vocabulary....

However many-some sightings are likely not of extraterrestrial origin, but rather (black budget military craft using highly advanced propulsion- technology)
and to simply assume an origin may be unwise.... deception is rife regarding this topic.

Steven Greer (disclosure project) suggested 90% of public perception is based on disinformation, misinformation.
And while I feel this a bit extreme, it's likely not far off.

As we've been fed myths and distorted truths for many decades and discerning truth seems a real challenge,
when cabal-whatever, sources are constantly creating diversions and half truths to confuse the issue-public.

I have serious doubts about much channeled material as well ..... as being authentic.
Regardless, I'm sure the universe would love to have Earth finally join the club.

Old 25-11-2012, 04:33 PM
pgrundy

I think understanding the psychic connection is the key to understanding these phenomena, and yet, sadly, we have this scientific establishment that keeps insisting (incorrectly) that there is no evidence for psychic connections or ESP or any such thing. That's just wrong. There's tons of evidence, there is even decent research, but it's the death knell for an academic career to say so.

So that's where we are.

What intrigues me is how people who have these experiences seem to have had them for an entire lifetime. I have, but do I talk about it openly? Not anymore! lol! I do keep a blog about it, which gets a lot of traffic considering I do basically nothing to promote it. This tells me lots of people are experiencing things they feel intimidated about discussing out loud.

I think of it this way: Do ants think WE exist? (Do ants think?) Seriously, how aware is an insect of human existence? And yet we do exist, right? So lots of 'others' could be right here with us and yet they would not be easily perceived unless they chose to reveal themselves. When they do reveal themselves, the fact that they do it psychically tells me they are being careful or devious--probably more like careful. They don't show up on the White House lawn because they see how we (humans) are.
Old 26-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Henri77

As probably all ET species are highly telepathic, it's only to be expected this would be the preferred method of contact.

Language is fairly primitive and thought energy is far more efficient.
Often like a data download, or information packet, from what some have reported.

I understand whales also communicate telepathically, with visual symbols typically.
Some have reported telepathic language exchange with dolphins, but I'm sure that's not their preferred method. Or the way they communicate with other ET species.
I expect it's our mind that makes the translation into language, but can't say for sure in these cases.
I've been contacted by dolphins but no information was exchanged beyond a greeting-love.

This clip expresses it clearly (Bashar)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0_m...eature=related
Old 26-11-2012, 01:39 AM
pgrundy

Hi Henri77. I am with you that visual imagery carries more information than language. Symbolic imagery is indeed like a compressed file on a computer desktop. It makes sense to me that nonhuman intelligences would use this over language, but it's hard to talk about for some reason.
Old 26-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Henri77

As a writer, I've recognized ,that i'm often really creating mental imagery with words.
Certainly any storyteller, oral or literary, does this.
Creates imagery in the listeners mind.

IMO we tend to think in images, primarily. Or sensations-sounds.
ATM I find it difficult to think in words.
Though I mentally hear them, mind wants to create images- scenes.

The scientist John C Lilly was a pioneer in dolphin communication and possibly the first to document telepathic interspecies communication.

He related a story where a whale traveled alongside his research craft,
they locked eyes, and a flood of superspeed images filled his mind.

Most his work was with dolphins (and the famous isolation tank research)
He and Joan Ocean seem the 2 who most pursued dolphin telepathic research.