Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 03-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Coming2

Reptilian Agenda

I had posted this before the site went down and I wanted to revisit it again to see if we had any more info, thoughts or perceptions as to what is going on here.

I am not getting into statistics but more and more women are coming forward telling stories of being raped by Reptilian like Creatures. Some have shared that they have several agendas, one being the impregnation of Earthling females in order to create a hybrid race. They have also talked about using women as a slave race.

Personally, I have experienced the Reptilian rape scene. For many years I thought it was demonic attack, hypnogogic sleep disturbance or suppressed childhood trauma until I found instance after instance of women who described the same thing happening to them.

I find it hard to believe that so many women from all over the world could have the same sleep disturbance or twist childhood trauma into a reptilian creature raping them...

What are your thoughts on the subject?? Ever had a personal experience that you blew off as being a bad dream?? Or have you experienced it knowing what was happening??

Namaste~
Elyse
Old 04-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Suspended
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Personally, I have experienced the Reptilian rape scene. For many years I thought it was demonic attack, hypnogogic sleep disturbance or suppressed childhood trauma until I found instance after instance of women who described the same thing happening to them.

I find it hard to believe that so many women from all over the world could have the same sleep disturbance or twist childhood trauma into a reptilian creature raping them...

Namaste~
Elyse

What percentage of these women, would you guess, have natural memories versus hypnotic regression "memories"? Hypnotic regressed "memories" are often not true or reliable. The hypnotist will consciously or unconscious project their beliefs into the person and thus implant false memories.

Last edited by Skull : 05-10-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Master
there is a researcher Jim Marrs that I beleive wrote a book on the subject haven't read it myself but could prb answer the questions you are looking to answers for

I'm sorry to hear that you were raped.. as a sexual abuse survivor i know how damaging that can be hope that you seek help..

I don't know much about aliens other than what i've read on various sites by and history channel lol but these are my thoughts..

it appears that the bible creation was taken from ancient sumeria they have drawings of ufo's reptlian like Gods long before roswell i believe that created Adam as a biogentic expierment, slave race..once humanity would gain knowledge of their own divinity i.e. souls, light etc they flood us or kill us.. this is the story of noah, atlantis dinosours etc the fruit in eden represents knowledge.. if man ate it he would be equal to the entiies he knows as Gods.. Elohim the word translated as God was mistranslation it actually means those that come from the sky.. there are several quotes in the bible where God is shown as plural.. i.e "lets make man in our own image etc" the history channel had a special on this showing old paintings of Jesus and Mary with space ships above their heads.. ancient astronaut theriosts stated that Jesus was a hybrid product of artifical insemination.. Earth goes through cycles the story tends to repeat itself

What's the agenda I honestly have no idea.. perhaps they have some kind of need? remember everything here is a metaphor.. water is the collective uncons.. i.e. atlantis in our memory etc the creation theory states they came here looking for gold.. under a microscope blood shows the color gold.. in metapyshics it could be light, alchemy.. there are many conspiracies stating this process reincarnation etc is not the true realm.. we are trapped here and are being used for our light.. i think it's a viabble but frightening option

another possiblity - the woman on crystalinks is a great psychic i suggest you consult with her.. stated reptailians are a metaphor for the expierment and our dna.. since old souls are just those that are expiering reality in multiple grids is it possible when you see reptilian you are seeing that? another aspect of their soul in those grids or an entity that was one in a past life? either way a stupid move on their part as it increases cons unless that is the agenda..

anyways i'm sorry for your expierence.. i def reccomend contacting that woman and seeing a shamanic healer..

Last edited by Roselove : 04-10-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Master
What does it mean "...we are trapped here and are being used for our light..."?
Old 04-10-2010, 04:21 AM
mahakali

i don’t think we are trapped by them, i think we are trapped by us, for the time being and that they are trying to use us. there are good alien/entities that help to protect us from them.
coming2, i hope that they leave you alone from now on
Old 04-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Master
trapped in an endless reincarnation process or in this realm in general

I wouldn't know Mak..just what I deducted based on this information I hope we aren't trapped here at all lol
Old 04-10-2010, 07:13 PM
mahakali

I think were not trapped endlessly, i just say trapped because we forget our divine origin every time we are born. but that is temporary, all of us will eventually make it out it just seems like were trapped in this dimension of time space. and i don’t believe we incarnate only as human beings we can be guides or a number of other types of entities, some i believe are already aware and able to go out but keep choosing to come back in.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Master
right, what if i don't want to engage in this process after this? am i allowed to do my own thing? i just don't understand the point of the process and am growing tired..
Old 04-10-2010, 09:37 PM
mahakali

yes you are allowed to do your own thing, because that is your will. because you realize and hope for a different option as long as you seek it then you will find it. as for the rest, everyone’s story is different some are stuck in a sense because ultimately, they choose to be. if you have no purpose then you will not come back. on the other side you may see a truth that you are not ready for that, and come back again saying that you are indeed ready to put yourself through it. i have the feeling that you are one of them who are not as stuck as most, all these people on SF are like that i presume
Old 04-10-2010, 09:44 PM
mahakali

No wonder every master who ever came from here always dictated in their script that I came from a plane of delusion who worshiped illusion. I came from a place to whereso intent was the drug narcissistically administered that no one would ever believe that we are of the Gods that have lived beyond this teardrop of wonder, and yet those who live within the liquid furnishings of this life are accosted with the belief that this is the only thing that ever was, except that the dream was always permeated with specks of disruptiveness, truth, that said to those who lived in the teardrop, “Did you know thatyou are merely an emotion of a contrived state of being?” And those who heard, followed themselves out of the tear and were able to see the whole drama. -channeled from Ramtha

http://books.google.com/books?id=cFz...MSCAPE&f=false

Last edited by mahakali : 04-10-2010 at 09:54 PM.