Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 24-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Administrator
My daughter was asked last year if she wanted the vacination to prevent cancer,she said no and was urged by the teachers in school to have it, her friend had it and was ill for many weeks after it.
so i told her she was nt having it and if the teachers had a problem with it to speak to me,
they didnt and my daughter didnt have it,but a couple of her friends had it and were ill .

Namaste
Old 25-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Arawn

As a person who cannot get vaccinations due to medical reasons, I would have loved to be able to get them. It would have made switching schools easier along with getting into college easier. I wouldn't have had to go to the doctor's to get a note to override the requirement to have vaccinations.

I don't have an issues with vaccinations and think all of the conspiracies surrounding the vaccinations is ****. People will believe anything that is put into a "shock and awe" type of writing.

When I have children, they're definitely being vaccinated because of the hoops we had to jump through to get me into school. At the very least, they'll get the vaccines for things such as hepatitis.
Old 25-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Master
As i said earlier, the polio vac, made me have fits, this was the first and last vaccination i ever had thank god, I even heard that there was some idiot who wanted to vaccinate babies, so they wont grow up and become alcoholics lol.
Old 25-01-2012, 05:33 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawn
I don't have an issues with vaccinations and think all of the conspiracies surrounding the vaccinations is ****. People will believe anything that is put into a "shock and awe" type of writing.

Or maybe sometimes they're just telling the truth.....and that truth happens to be a bit shocking....
Old 25-01-2012, 05:37 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
My daughter was asked last year if she wanted the vacination to prevent cancer,she said no and was urged by the teachers in school to have it, her friend had it and was ill for many weeks after it.
so i told her she was nt having it and if the teachers had a problem with it to speak to me,
they didnt and my daughter didnt have it,but a couple of her friends had it and were ill .

Namaste

Oddly we have evidence all around us that these vaccinations are a problem, plenty even here in this thread, and yet our government keeps-
keeping-on with this abuse, and people keep given them a free pass....
Old 25-01-2012, 05:39 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I even heard that there was some idiot who wanted to vaccinate babies, so they wont grow up and become alcoholics lol.

I wonder if there's a vaccine that would prevent people from becoming politicians?! :^))
Old 25-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
I wonder if there's a vaccine that would prevent people from becoming politicians?! :^))
Gee, that would be soo wonderful, lets make one and stick it you know where lol.
Old 25-01-2012, 05:59 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Gee, that would be soo wonderful, lets make one and stick it you know where lol.

Capital idea! ... and I believe among the public this proposal would garner some interest as well! :^))
Old 25-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Knower
Schools requiring vaccinations for admission are probably braking some constitutional rights. Plus I would like to hear what the great gurus say about it.
Beinsa Douno was kind of against it, because people were getting sick and dying from vaccination (probably about 80-90 years ago). In one lecture I remember he was saying something like ".... they are putting a disease in you (polluting your blood) so you don't catch a disease ... ". As far as I understood it he was not supportive of vaccination because something unclean is injected into your blood. Many times he said that people get sick because their blood is not clean.
Thoughts like these make me hit the brakes on vaccinations.
Let's say you have created antibodies against a disease, but it was not done in an "organic" way. So now your blood is modified because the medical scientists have decided it was the right thing to do for you. Who would you believe on this matter? The "spiritual masters" or the materialistic scientists?
The spiritual masters know way more than the modern day scientists. They can materialize and dematerialize things (Jesus and all other true masters have performed such actions). They know the laws of Prana and Akasha. The university scientists are only guessing about them, or flat out denying them.
(Just my reasoning.)
*Love is a Divine condition.*
Love Wisdom Truth - Video
The Good Prayer - Video
Old 25-01-2012, 02:40 PM
DebbyM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawn
As a person who cannot get vaccinations due to medical reasons, I would have loved to be able to get them. It would have made switching schools easier along with getting into college easier...........When I have children, they're definitely being vaccinated because of the hoops we had to jump through to get me into school. At the very least, they'll get the vaccines for things such as hepatitis.

So you're willing to risk your child's health for the sake of convenience?