Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Master
As we awaken more than one soul connection

So as people wake up, more people are bound to remember one another.
What happens when several people remember past lives as spouses and inevitably feel drawn to recreate this?

Not every sc is a Tf no matter how hard people wish it to be so.

Only 144000 apparently split. That's 288000 internationally and not likely all incarnated at this time.
Regardless will everyone just remember past lives an pine forever.

Sounds like confusing times to come

Last edited by TheGlow : 30-04-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Experiencer

My personal take is that we have lots of soulmates/soul connections. Every partner I've ever had, is the highest level soul connection I could have at the time. Sometimes as you grow, you outgrow people, too.

It's one thing if the whole Twin Flame narrative actually fits an existing relationship, but for a lot of us, it's pining away for a fantasy relationship or getting hooked on the drama of Crazy Love.

A lot of us get hooked into this idea of "one ultimate love" but we forget to live in the here and now and we forget to dance with life!

(Oh, and... when you truly open up, you may find yourself attracted to people you didn't even think you could be attracted to, because it's like you're looking with different eyes. One red flag I see in these forums a lot is that people seem to have a very, very fixed idea about who their soulmate is supposed to be, and what they're supposed to look and act like. That person may come in a very, very different package than they expected.)
Old 03-05-2016, 05:56 PM
Master
i doubt that "pining" is appropriate for what amounts to a heavenly experience.
bi-location is a possibility for exploration, and an answer to some difficulties.
confusions become dispelled with the arrival of certainties [i.e., truth].

here's a song:
Bob Marley ~ One Love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g
Old 03-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Master
It's funny - one of my best friends growing up came from a large, hilarious Italian family and another one of my best friends came from the Midwest in the US.

My partner does things, makes the same faces, jokes and laughs the same way my Italian friend does - although they only met once for about 5 minutes. He is 1/2 Italian so I have decided they are cousins. His little sister and my friend... they're basically the same person but born 10 years apart hahaha seriously.

Now he had 2 best friends growing up - one - he is convinced is my long lost brother (we make the same faces, say the same things, have the same reaction to things) and the other is exactly like my Midwestern friend - like the 6 of us were all best friends at some point in some life.

We've never all been together - unfortunately he has lost touch with his friends - I am about to move across the country to be closer to my old friends so we will have to see how it goes!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 03-05-2016, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i doubt that "pining" is appropriate for what amounts to a heavenly experience.
bi-location is a possibility for exploration, and an answer to some difficulties.
confusions become dispelled with the arrival of certainties [i.e., truth].

here's a song:
Bob Marley ~ One Love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g
Well actually it is PINING. People are destroyed by this it's only if you let go and except things it becomes heavenly.

I've recently been made aware of a situation where a man has a ex girlfriend that thinks they are past life loves and has been hanging on for years. He didn't doesn't feel it anymore than he feels for everyone he meets. He won't address it with her even though he doesn't reciprocate and has even had closer connections. She is essentially wasting her life, and quoted many of these tf cliches.

That is pining away, and having suffered that loss I wish I new who she was so I could set her free.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
It's funny - one of my best friends growing up came from a large, hilarious Italian family and another one of my best friends came from the Midwest in the US.

My partner does things, makes the same faces, jokes and laughs the same way my Italian friend does - although they only met once for about 5 minutes. He is 1/2 Italian so I have decided they are cousins. His little sister and my friend... they're basically the same person but born 10 years apart hahaha seriously.

Now he had 2 best friends growing up - one - he is convinced is my long lost brother (we make the same faces, say the same things, have the same reaction to things) and the other is exactly like my Midwestern friend - like the 6 of us were all best friends at some point in some life.

We've never all been together - unfortunately he has lost touch with his friends - I am about to move across the country to be closer to my old friends so we will have to see how it goes!

I think that's really awesome! I have a few friends that after my awakening I realize I've likely known them before. It's nothing as powerful or destructive as the "tf" experience was for me but I'm glad to know them. Unfortunately I also get the sense these people though I have connection are not on the same path as me and we don't get to share much of our lives. I hope to meet others that are close but I've been guided that only 3 of my immediate soul group incarnated.

sounds like you planned a good trip for yourself
Old 03-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Well actually it is PINING. People are destroyed by this it's only if you let go and except things it becomes heavenly.

I've recently been made aware of a situation where a man has a ex girlfriend that thinks they are past life loves and has been hanging on for years. He didn't doesn't feel it anymore than he feels for everyone he meets. He won't address it with her even though he doesn't reciprocate and has even had closer connections. She is essentially wasting her life, and quoted many of these tf cliches.

That is pining away, and having suffered that loss I wish I new who she was so I could set her free.

do your magic for me then!
i have a connection to someone who "doesn't know" me,
and appears willing to keep it that way (and me as well).
Old 03-05-2016, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
do your magic for me then!
i have a connection to someone who "doesn't know" me,
and appears willing to keep it that way (and me as well).
Honestly Horace I think that is why I was made aware of the situation.

The only way I could set her free is by being honest with her which he won't do.
We are all soul connections. If she knew he had others connections and she was not closest to him she would be free to recess. Reclaim her life and look for someone willing to adore her. Instead she will hang on likely another 12+ years dating or not but never opening herself to seek the chance for love because she is to focused on him to SEE anyone else.

This was our wake up call. It was to awaken us to love all around us. Soul mates past life loves waiting to be rekindled, some more suitable as mates than others.
Instead it has put many into a different jail. If they don't seek you, yet seek others. You are not their mate for this life. Quit wasting time and find the one who is seeking you. Trust they are out there but you have to take your focus off them to see the one who seeks you with love and connection ready to share.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

I agree some people are using this new Twin Flame concept to hang on to something that no longer serves them.
Well, I am walking through a rocky path now with mine so I will give him some time but to be honest, the moment I realize this is being toxic and it is affecting my life I will just back off STRAIGHT AWAY, no hesitation.
Cause in the end, we do have to live our lives fully and we can't be here sitting waiting for something that maybe is never going to come back. Sad but true. I love him so much and I know it is not over but it is not just my decision - my decision is to move on with my life and do the best for me and my spiritual growth.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Honestly Horace I think that is why I was made aware of the situation.

The only way I could set her free is by being honest with her which he won't do.
We are all soul connections. If she knew he had others connections and she was not closest to him she would be free to recess. Reclaim her life and look for someone willing to adore her. Instead she will hang on likely another 12+ years dating or not but never opening herself to seek the chance for love because she is to focused on him to SEE anyone else.

This was our wake up call. It was to awaken us to love all around us. Soul mates past life loves waiting to be rekindled, some more suitable as mates than others.
Instead it has put many into a different jail. If they don't seek you, yet seek others. You are not their mate for this life. Quit wasting time and find the one who is seeking you. Trust they are out there but you have to take your focus off them to see the one who seeks you with love and connection ready to share.
okay.
i'm willing to SEE.
maybe it'll come as a surprise.