Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Experiencer
Moldavite

Hi, I bought my 4th piece of Moldavite and have with it me all the time. Three of them I wear it as a necklace and the other piece, I keep in my pocket. It's strange eversince I got the last piece (it's the biggest one I've so far), people are disappearing from my life and all of a sudden, I feel like there's no one around me. It happened abruptly! Haven't had anything "ET" like happen ... yet thank goodness.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Knower

Brings to mind the saying, "Correlation does not imply causation." Meaning, there might be little to no connection between the arrival of your latest piece of Moldavite and the disappearance of your friends. Other factors could be (or, imo, are probably) involved. What else has happened in your social circle lately?
Old 02-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Knower

I wonder did the people that seem gone from your circle have something in common that you realize wasn't doing you any good or just didn't fit with your consciousness now?

Sometimes birds of a feather molt and take on new feathers. Perhaps you are now not of the same feather as the old flock. The feathers could relate to how you are seeing things differently now which could be due to the stones. Moldevite is supposedly a very high energy power stone.

Perhaps I should start wearing my Modevite and see what/if anything changes.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
I wonder did the people that seem gone from your circle have something in common that you realize wasn't doing you any good or just didn't fit with your consciousness now?

Sometimes birds of a feather molt and take on new feathers. Perhaps you are now not of the same feather as the old flock. The feathers could relate to how you are seeing things differently now which could be due to the stones. Moldevite is supposedly a very high energy power stone.

Perhaps I should start wearing my Modevite and see what/if anything changes.

I wear all 4 Moldavites now all the time. 3 on my necklace and one in my pocket. I also carry Nuummite, Labradorite, Rose Quartz and Rhodocrosite in my pocket.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Moldavite gained the fame as a one of the strongest crystal for all sorts of transformations. In my experience, Moldavite also brings good luck, so take it as an opportunity for new experiences. Sometimes old things have to go, so the new one can arrive.
Best wishes.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Experiencer
What does it mean when my crystals are scratched, chipping or split in two? I put my Moldavite piece and other crystals in a pouch and carry it with me wherever I go. The only piece in tact is the Moldavite, the rest are damaged?
Old 04-01-2018, 07:00 AM
Knower

I recently read that some crystals are so high energy that they cause other crystals to break.
I suggest you hold the crystal that has broken or chipped in between your cupped hands. Let it get warmed by your hands and then ask the stone why it broke. Tell the stone you await the answer and thank it for the answer.
Put the stone away and listen for an answer. You might read about it somewhere or the thought might just come to you. Pay attention to thoughts that come to you, don't just blow off any thoughts. Listen!

Also have you cleansed the crystals? Could it be the crystals are over loaded with negative energy?

I recently got into crystals and I have seen things/thoughts come to me showing me things I needed to know or wondered about. I do believe having crystals that have high spiritual or consciousness to them have led me into the study of Reiki.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Knower

open2it -- Excellent response. =-)
Old 05-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Experiencer
The first thing that came into my head was ... the Moldavite thinks it's almighty and all powerful.