Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Indeed, the very ‘tunnel’ some purportedly envision via their near-death-experience can be seen akin to consciousness travelling through their etheric cord at great speed. The conscious state identity that is being withdrawn back towards its divine source; its spirit. Of course, with knowledge of the apparatus you use between worlds your experience will be somewhat different than those who have not one thread of it.

-Sparrow

Yo S.G Sparrow !

That tunnel, I have entered the beginning of it one time.
It was very peaceful.
Then a good friend pulled me back into breathing mode.
I never let him forget that moment, I always bring up that experience once in a few years as "thanking" him.
But ... its a curious thing I have, that I wish to see whats inside or behind that shinny distance light.
But then I wonder, do I deserve to enter that tunnel or not.... its a personal mystery. As I dont know what beholds through it.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:40 AM
Elaine and D

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Firstly I would like to say a big thankyou for your time in all of your posts on this thread.

I am half way through reading the whole thread and find it really interesting and enlightening.

Secondly if I may ask you a question please. Can you tell me what happens to somebody who passes over who has committed suicide ?

Thankyou for all your help and I look forward to reading more of your posts

xxx
Old 02-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine and D
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Firstly I would like to say a big thankyou for your time in all of your posts on this thread.

I am half way through reading the whole thread and find it really interesting and enlightening.

Secondly if I may ask you a question please. Can you tell me what happens to somebody who passes over who has committed suicide ?

Thankyou for all your help and I look forward to reading more of your posts

xxx
Through the folds of time and space may the envelope of divine grace and clarity envelop you within its transparent harmony and eternal wellness.
May those dis-eased thoughts that bear thorns to your heart falter and fall like leaves in the autumn wind. For that which is in tune with the highest truth shall neither cause you pain or instigate a fear.
Follow no doctrine of mind or pursuit of heart which delivers fear or despair, for such is a fools fallacy shrouded in blind ignorance.
There is but one God; Goodness and Truth. That which illuminates, empowers and sets free. There is no religion or belief man can foster to deliver you to God. For Goodness and Truth is, and always has been, within you.

Should one die through this means or that. Should one die with this belief or that. Each and every spark returns to the exact same light from which it sprang. This light is one. There is not one for this person, and a different for another. There is one place; one heaven; one kingdom of God. For there needs only be one kingdom of goodness and truth, in which all souls can forge a love not known to any upon the Earth. There needs be only one paradise. For paradise is that within which all are welcome, and of which none are refused. It is not that the soul returns to God upon mortal death. But that a soul does return and unite with its own spirit, which already resides within paradise.
Religion does not exist here, for it needs not exist. There is no absence of truth and clarity of reality but for those who deny what is available to them once they have returned to the light. Each has a will free to choose. For each are given the same doors of opportunity as any proclaimed ascended master or messenger of God.
So it shall be for your beloved, who has cast his physical life aside in a moment of despair, find himself again, not before any judge or jury, or any vengeful lord of light, but before his own conscience of spirit. Should that conscience of spirit bind him in regret, then there are those who will work to free him from such states of mind. Should he be wise in spirit, so shall he overcome his moment of weakness and bestow a new profound lesson upon himself.
He will not go to any place different than to where his own heart aspires him to be. He will be the one who creates his sense of learning, his sense of error, his sense of judgement and his sense of conscience. How well your beloved copes with his own actions, particularly in causing the sorrow of others, will be reflected in his state of soul wellness upon his transition. But rest assured, his spirit will eternally remain untarnished, unscarred and unharmed, for that is the part of him which no word, no thought, no deed can touch. For that is the part of him which never left that which God is, to begin with. So then, one is never truly lost from God, from goodness and truth, for your spirit never leaves the kingdom of God. It is merely the consciousness identity, its counterpart; your soul, which chooses to play these moral and intellectual games.
Do not be disgruntled by the doctrines of religion who yield no true knowledge or understanding of what lies beyond their mortal perspective. No one account is true for all, for in heaven as it is on Earth, there are those who continue to defy all doubt, all expectation, and all limitations of thought.

Let the living worry about the living. Let the dead worry about the dead.-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 02-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Blondie

What happens to say murderers when they die?Evil acts such as September 11th surely must be punished?
Old 02-01-2011, 10:28 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
What happens to say murderers when they die?Evil acts such as September 11th surely must be punished?
The answer is no.. all return to love from which they are born..

However, if you were to define a place such as hell.. then this (earth) might be it.. or "free will" might be hell.. since you can choose via "free will" to hate yourself and that's why there are some negative entities on the planet.. that have yet to go home.. because they just keep thinking "i'm bad" "i don't trust other people" "I hate" and because you have free will.. you can stay there for a LONG, LONG time.. but eventually everyone must give up there hate.. eventually
Old 03-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Elaine and D

Spirit Guide Sparrow

Thankyou so much for your kind and heart warming reply. It really means so much to me to read your answer.

I have always wondered and hoped that the man I still love will be safe. I am so glad that I found this forum and found your posts also.

Thankyou once again,

xxx
Old 03-01-2011, 03:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
That which you call a murderer is a mental projection of human morality. Those in the spirit world, at least in the rainbow gardens of which I walk, do not live by the moral code of one miniscule species, on a tiny planet in the vast multi-verse. The shared moral overview and principle of acceptance in these realms of light are forged from billions and billions of species who have come together in love and harmony. Who have created a place that all are welcome, regardless of any action performed in physical state. For they know, and you will come to know, that no matter how evil a human being may become in nature, their true nature, which is their beautiful spirit, awaits them in pure perfect loving acceptance.
It is simply that the soul identity which is attached to that spirit has, at some point within its human experience, forgotten its true nature and lost its goodness. This does not make the spirit of this human evil, for it is not the spirit which is perpetrating evil acts. It is the biological aspect which has commandeered control of its soul destiny and abused the gift of life. Despite fallible belief, no being is ever born evil. It is actually the social and environmental, both external and internal which corrupts hearts and minds, and produces unbalanced behaviourisms. It is the quality of life a person has been born into which determines the traits they foster in later life. This is not to do with wealth or material possessions, but of love, nurturing companionship and personal centred education. A civilisation which hacks away at tribes of trees to build farm factories, promotes murder and violence on television and cinema screens, and produces racist and sexist music for children cannot place all blame in merely one misguided individual, and then call them a murderer. So too for those who are then manipulated in their hour of weakness by false prophets and misguided leaders, who then perform savage acts in the name of a God they know nothing about. Each misguided action is always preceded by a tormented twisted story of a once pure heart which fell from grace in their weakest hour.

So it comes to pass these individuals return to the spirit world from whence they came. What good would punishment do to the aspect which seeks alignment with goodness and truth? For punishment begets hate, and hate begets rage. What does rage achieve? Who are you to inflict your own moral code upon the free will of another? Would you likewise seek to punish the billions of other life forms which do other species, on other planets wrong, in terms of your own human moral concepts?
For the individual who has crossed over to fully understand and accept the consequences of their actions, love and education is the only route which can initiate deep change. It is only the power of love and education which can illuminate something which was once wrong and unjust. This then becomes a personal journey of purification. Experiencing regret, sorrow and compassion. Then, within their expanded heart, they determine their own recompense to those they have harmed in physical life by giving of themselves in service. This service of kindness demonstrates sincere desire for forgiveness and is then left for the corresponding individual to grant it at their own time of choosing.

It is also the case that, because of the negative vibration of consciousness such a being carries back to the spirit world, this very same consciousness filters them out from accessing realms of knowledge and communion which others freely enjoy. It will only be possible to access these other folds of community and potential when they have resolved the mindset they have come across with. This is to say then, that until they have acknowledged the consequences of their energy and actions, their energy being produced in their auric state will bar them from passing through higher realms of the spirit world. In fact everything visible to most will appear invisible to them until they raise their vibration to the required state by accepting responsibility. They can freely punish themselves all they wish, but only when they accept love and truth will they find a way forward.

So it is then that your own consciousness you carry with you, in its own dynamic functionality, works only at its best when you accept love and truth into your soul. Although a murderer will go to the same place as a saint, one will perceive and behold very little in terms of paradise, and one will perceive and behold a vast amount, all in accordance with vibrational state. Wanting or seeking vengeance upon others will just as likely bar you from greater knowledge and freedom than will the actions of those who caused your anger to begin with.
-Sparrow

Old 03-01-2011, 10:10 AM
themaster

Quote:
That which you call a murderer is a mental projection of human morality. Those in the spirit world, at least in the rainbow gardens of which I walk, do not live by the moral code of one miniscule species, on a tiny planet in the vast multi-verse. The shared moral overview and principle of acceptance in these realms of light are forged from billions and billions of species who have come together in love and harmony. Who have created a place that all are welcome, regardless of any action performed in physical state. For they know, and you will come to know, that no matter how evil a human being may become in nature, their true nature, which is their beautiful spirit, awaits them in pure perfect loving acceptance.
It is simply that the soul identity which is attached to that spirit has, at some point within its human experience, forgotten its true nature and lost its goodness. This does not make the spirit of this human evil, for it is not the spirit which is perpetrating evil acts. It is the biological aspect which has commandeered control of its soul destiny and abused the gift of life. Despite fallible belief, no being is ever born evil. It is actually the social and environmental, both external and internal which corrupts hearts and minds, and produces unbalanced behaviourisms. It is the quality of life a person has been born into which determines the traits they foster in later life. This is not to do with wealth or material possessions, but of love, nurturing companionship and personal centred education. A civilisation which hacks away at tribes of trees to build farm factories, promotes murder and violence on television and cinema screens, and produces racist and sexist music for children cannot place all blame in merely one misguided individual, and then call them a murderer. So too for those who are then manipulated in their hour of weakness by false prophets and misguided leaders, who then perform savage acts in the name of a God they know nothing about. Each misguided action is always preceded by a tormented twisted story of a once pure heart which fell from grace in their weakest hour.

So it comes to pass these individuals return to the spirit world from whence they came. What good would punishment do to the aspect which seeks alignment with goodness and truth? For punishment begets hate, and hate begets rage. What does rage achieve? Who are you to inflict your own moral code upon the free will of another? Would you likewise seek to punish the billions of other life forms which do other species, on other planets wrong, in terms of your own human moral concepts?
For the individual who has crossed over to fully understand and accept the consequences of their actions, love and education is the only route which can initiate deep change. It is only the power of love and education which can illuminate something which was once wrong and unjust. This then becomes a personal journey of purification. Experiencing regret, sorrow and compassion. Then, within their expanded heart, they determine their own recompense to those they have harmed in physical life by giving of themselves in service. This service of kindness demonstrates sincere desire for forgiveness and is then left for the corresponding individual to grant it at their own time of choosing.

It is also the case that, because of the negative vibration of consciousness such a being carries back to the spirit world, this very same consciousness filters them out from accessing realms of knowledge and communion which others freely enjoy. It will only be possible to access these other folds of community and potential when they have resolved the mindset they have come across with. This is to say then, that until they have acknowledged the consequences of their energy and actions, their energy being produced in their auric state will bar them from passing through higher realms of the spirit world. In fact everything visible to most will appear invisible to them until they raise their vibration to the required state by accepting responsibility. They can freely punish themselves all they wish, but only when they accept love and truth will they find a way forward.

So it is then that your own consciousness you carry with you, in its own dynamic functionality, works only at its best when you accept love and truth into your soul. Although a murderer will go to the same place as a saint, one will perceive and behold very little in terms of paradise, and one will perceive and behold a vast amount, all in accordance with vibrational state. Wanting or seeking vengeance upon others will just as likely bar you from greater knowledge and freedom than will the actions of those who caused your anger to begin with.
-Sparrow
I have to tell you.. I detect lack and judgment in your words.. your filter is showing
Old 03-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I have to tell you.. I detect lack and judgment in your words.. your filter is showing
Then you merely ‘detect’ your own assumption on your part. Do not mistake lucid observation for emotional charged judgement. I have provided you an example of how one cause has created another effect, therefore producing those condemned as murderers. This explanation is clearly not a judgement for any who read it within a loving vibration. For if in judgement I speak, such a perspective I would not be able to share.
-Sparrow

Old 03-01-2011, 05:37 PM
themaster

Quote:
Then you merely ‘detect’ your own assumption on your part. Do not mistake lucid observation for emotional charged judgement.Sparrow
Okay, I just noted a certain use of words and phrases did sound like judgment.. if you care to examine it..?? I can quote the parts.. Otherwise, just reporting what I observe