Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2006, 10:30 PM
silver swan

Yes I still believe that the ones we have received ARE TRUE.
It is just something that I have never thought to question. I have been thinking a lot about this tonight and I KNOW that the messages we have recieved are true. I know there is nothing amiss with them as I feel it in my heart . I think that this "knowing" is the higher self, whereas the messages are from a "MESSENGER".
I now think that questioning makes you KNOW your SELF better , ( I mean both the earth bound self, and the higher self. I believe that it is healthy and beneficial to question , and really understand your self. I do believe that there are lower level entities that would like to interfere and who do not work in a positive vibration, but I believe that my being true and connecting to your higher self you would KNOW when they were trying to influence you.
This would be felt in the heart.
Thankyou Pounamu for making me look deeper.
x
Old 15-03-2006, 10:39 PM
starlite

Yes, i think you are right. So when you really feel the truth in your heart it is your higher self telling you to trust, do you think?

Love and Light xx
Old 15-03-2006, 10:45 PM
silver swan

Yes, I think thats just it x
Old 16-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite
Hiya - Yeah it changes things somewhat - but i'm still in the stage of believing the messages we have channelled are true.

I'm eager for further comments on messages that can come from your higher self. This probably sounds a little naive, but how do you really truely distinguish between the two?

In kind anticipation

love and light starlite xx

Hi Starlite -
It is indeed often difficult to distinguish where messages come from. We are told that messages from Soul or Nature or Earth Mother will never point a finger of blame, but will inform you about your inner processing and what needs to be done for you yourself to proceed. The dark generally try to set people up in competition or dissention, as that's how they know to work - "separate and divide" - that's their original job way back and their nature. Anything that tries to unite or direct towards working on oneself and letting others mind their own processing is more likely to be of Soul. "By their fruits ye shall know them" - something like that!

Another way to check the origin of a message is to learn how to test kinesthetically by muscle-testing or pendulum; but even with that you have to take certain precautions, as sometimes that can be over-ridden by the dark - but generally the above criteria and your heart-feeling can tell (and a sincerity of approach helps greatly but does not guarantee). Life is a bit tricky at this point in history! A lot depends on one's personal karma for interference. If there is such, discernment could be more problematic until the karma is released. How can you tell if there's karma? You have to test! And then work on it. The main thing is to INTEND TO GET THE TRUTH, and intend to ascend; and to persevere. It HAS to come about eventually - your intent as a spiritual being cannot be denied forever! It will all happen in due course.

Blessings on your pathway,
Pounamu
Old 13-07-2006, 11:49 PM
shandieebony

please tell me why if being a spirt is so loving and peace full and full of knowlege, why are we here on earth? why cant we learn what we have to learn by being a spirit? why is it all such a big mystery? dose anyone really know what happens when we die or is it just oppinions. dose anyone here know 100% and not just there views .if you do please tell me. sorry if i sound negative. like everyone else i have so many questions. thanks.
Old 14-07-2006, 03:32 AM
Pounamu

Arrow Why are we here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandieebony
please tell me why if being a spirt is so loving and peace full and full of knowlege, why are we here on earth? why cant we learn what we have to learn by being a spirit? why is it all such a big mystery? dose anyone really know what happens when we die or is it just oppinions. dose anyone here know 100% and not just there views .if you do please tell me. sorry if i sound negative. like everyone else i have so many questions. thanks.
Hello Shandieebony...

I can only tell you what my inner feeling, my heart-feeling , tells me is true for me! But it may be that it is true for you, too - you will have to go inside your heart feeling-wise and see.

We are here to gain the understandings of Creation and creative processes that are possible if we think we are separate beings - separated from our Creator and from each other - and learn to penetrate this illusion and realise that all life-forms and in fact everything is interconnected and ONE.

This can only happen in a world of this density - the third dimension.
Its a pretty hard school; and it has become very much harder over the millenia, as unfortunately a lot of interference has taken place to human genetics and thought-patterns which were not originally so. Consequently nearly all of us (especially Westerners) come into the world surrounded by unhelpful programming from society attitudes etc., etc., and any inner guidance and knowledge that we had as new-borns is quickly submerged. Then, "we don't really understand our purpose or potential". And have to become aware of this, be dissatisfied with it, and make the effort to do a bit of searching - which you are now doing. So congratulations!

As far as what happens when we die is concerned, well anything will be someone else's opinion until you experience at least something concerning it yourself. There are those people who have, by dint of training, become able to consciously access more than just this 3D world; and so they can view what the spirit world conditions are like, and what happens when we die. And their experiences point up that death is merely a doorway into another chapter of life, as we are eternal beings in spiritual nature. There are also those who have gone through part of the experience of dying and have been brought back by their spiritual mentors (guides) to enable them to relate what it was like. The thing is, it is vitally important for any human to realise that their life as a human is a temporary chapter in their real existance as a spiritual being, and that all life is ONE, if they are to attain an understanding and fruitful attitude to their life as a human.

There are two websites which I would recommend as useful resources in this search of yours, and there are bound to be others. When I was a University student in the 1950s, I had the same desire to know what life was about - especially as it appeared that soon the warmongers were going to blow up the planet with a nuclear war - and so I was urgently seeking the reasons behind my being alive. The resources available for your search today are a thousand times greater than I had! Use your search engine...

The WingMakers site at http://www.wingmakers.com/ gives you one perspective of our relationships to All-That-Is and each other, and has some very interesting understandings presented as "myth" - or a story which embodies truth or points to truth. So don't let the idea that "its only a story" put you off. Seek to know what your heart feels about it.

Taking it from another and quite different approach is the Russian website of http://www.spaceoflove.com which is about a Russian entrepreneur who went looking in the Siberian forests trying to find someone who could tell him how to prepare a healing oil from pine-nuts. He met up with a young girl of ancient Russian lineage who was called Anastasia; and the wisdom and abilities she demonstrated of living in tune with Nature and living her true human potential so impressed him that he forsook his business and wrote a series of books about Anastasia and her ways of living. These have taken the Russian people and many others world-wide by storm, and have sparked many communities to be formed. The books are being translated into English - I think about 5 or 6 are already available. Why not give these websites a look, and see what you can glean from them? They may take you a bit of time to explore, but what is more important than getting to know why you are alive??? Else one may die and still not have reached one's potential and been able to seize this grand opportunity to realise the tremendous gift there is in being human.

Blessings and good fortune in your search!

Pounamu
Old 14-07-2006, 10:16 AM
eternity

When one dies on this plane of existence the soul and all previous memories go to the astral plane.This plane acts on the law of karma and the law of attraction.
What goes round comes round.The kinder and more humane that you have been sees you go to a nicer part of the plane.a rapist/murder will go to a not so nice part.
Yes i am sure that all faiths have there own take on this.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Old 25-07-2006, 02:56 AM
BLAIR2BE

From My Personal Discoveries, After The Body Completes Declination, The Energy Survives (energy As The Soul Or Aura Etc.) Energy Is Infinite And Cannot Be Destroyed. As Far As Heaven And Hell And The Purgatory- Well That Gets A Little Sneaky. There Is Positive Energy And Negative Energy. I Know That Complete Negative Energy Will Result In Comlete Disconnect From "god". While I Would Not Call That Purgatory, I Wouldnt Call It Ascension. That Energy Will Forever Traverse The Planes And Deminsions Of Existance. Therefore It Could Not Be "pergatory". An Axe Murderers Energy Will Forever Flux And Move. How And Where-we Can Never Fully Know Until Our Energy Has Experienced The After (physical) Life And Then Whatever Comes After That And After That And After That. I Must Believe In Cycles. I Must Believe In Energy. So In That Belief: Energy Always Vibrates, Cycles Always Cycle--pergatory Cannot Exist, Or Heaven And Hell For That Matter (because They Are Said To Last Forever). Perhaps Pergatory Originates From An Energy That Has Not Yet Found The Path Of Ascension Or Descension. But The Energy Will Never Stand Still. Citeing Ancient Golden Mean Spiral-chaotic And Orderly Everything Is But Some Mass Or Massless Energy (vibrations) Will Forever Move And Reorganize. In Summary Human Language Really Doesnt Have Audible Words To Describe Our Soul In Connection With "god". The Words Will Continuosly Contradict. But, Research Our Words In These Matters And Your Soul Will Find The Spiritual Answer.

-stay Posotive And Love Your Life
Old 25-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
I Know That Complete Negative Energy Will Result In Comlete Disconnect From "god". While I Would Not Call That Purgatory, I Wouldnt Call It Ascension. That Energy Will Forever Traverse The Planes And Deminsions Of Existance.
-stay Posotive And Love Your Life

Hi blair2be
I`m going to do now, exactly what I hate other people doing, so I aplogise in advance.

In my opinion and experience I differ with what you say above, I might be wrong if so again I apologise. I think my friend that there is a common misconception about creation and that is that `God` is somehow seperate from us, from the earth. I believe that we exist within God. We are in fact parts of God, When you incorporate this perspective into all of the things you have touched on in your statement about energy being indestructible, and cyclic and changing it all makes sense. It is all God the tao, simply in motion constantly.
As for purgatory (is that spelt right????) there are places on other planes such as the astral where negative thought forms (energy) group by the forces of attraction, these extremely negative areas are considered to be the equivalent to hell, This fits with what eternity said above.
Purgatory I consider to be a state of existence where the soul or atma has yet to completely pass over, to understand that it has changed state.

Last edited by peteyzen : 25-07-2006 at 02:12 PM.
Old 25-07-2006, 10:36 PM
BLAIR2BE

For Some Reason I Cannot Post A Reply-will Try Later (test)
Closed Thread