Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Guide

Where are they?

If I have earthbound spirits attached to me manipulating my life, where are my so called 'team' on the other side of the veil that are always with me throughout my physical experience?
Old 23-09-2018, 07:53 PM
Master

I've just finished Lorna Byrne's Angels in My Hair. Your angels are all around you. You have a guardian angel that is the gatekeeper/protector of your soul. The guardian angel never leaves your side. And other angels come and go according to your needs.
Old 23-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Knower

I have the same problem and wonder the same thing. I have been looking for psychic mediums that can communicate with spirit guides. I'm going to see if I can get a couple of them to communicate with my spirit guide and find out what's really going on and why I'm not getting any help.
Old 23-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Master
Lolly, what makes you think you have any attachment in form of unwanted earthbound entities?
Old 24-09-2018, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
If I have earthbound spirits attached to me manipulating my life, where are my so called 'team' on the other side of the veil that are always with me throughout my physical experience?

The easiest way to resolve this is to change your belief system.

Now that I have said that, what does your belief system say about the matter?

Something that helped me was when I did research on the historical origin and first usage of the word guide. The same can be done with angels.
Old 24-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Master
I wonder the same for over some years now.I'm facing a living hell and everytime i try to ask-search my guides or angels,all i get is number patterns and white feathers.

If they like to see me destroyed and do nothing about it,then for me they are tyrants.

I'm starting to realize that i'm just a puppet,doing the will of my ''higher self''.

I denny to give him my self or my love.He's not deserve it.
I only bow to the weak and to those who are in dire need of help and not to someone who's propably sitting in the 11th dimension in a state of pure bliss,trying to advance through my own suffering.

As for angelic beings,they can do nothing if your overself has allready planned your fate.
Old 24-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Master
You are not the puppet of the higher self, you are the higher self

The angelic and/or guides will not do anything for you, they might hint or point the way, yet if you go the other way, then you just go the other way, and they will it back and let you go.
Use the most reliable connection to the higher self, your intuition.
Very few have a talking relationship with their higher self
Old 25-09-2018, 06:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I've just finished Lorna Byrne's Angels in My Hair. Your angels are all around you. You have a guardian angel that is the gatekeeper/protector of your soul. The guardian angel never leaves your side. And other angels come and go according to your needs.

I realise I have a problem with my beliefs where are angels are concerned, not sure where to start with looking at that but I'll take a look this book. Thanks for sharing linen53, it's much appreciated.

Old 25-09-2018, 06:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I have the same problem and wonder the same thing. I have been looking for psychic mediums that can communicate with spirit guides. I'm going to see if I can get a couple of them to communicate with my spirit guide and find out what's really going on and why I'm not getting any help.

I keep hearing we attract what we are but I think its way more complicated than that. I think there are 'open doors' that are not always any fault of our own and no matter what vibration you were on, it won't stop the creepies coming for you.....an open door is an open door.

Some people open doors dabbling in things they probably shouldn't so yeah, but take into account anybody under anaesthetic whilst being operated on....that's an open door if ever there was one. Just one example and my opinion.

Even if you find someone Kuurt can you really say you'd be able to trust the information they give you? I don't mean that they'd be lying to you, just that being honest with yourself....if you can be deceived, so can they!
Old 25-09-2018, 07:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Lolly, what makes you think you have any attachment in form of unwanted earthbound entities?

I get words coming to me that aren't my own thoughts. Usually on waking up after sleep. It all felt benign until suddenly, the odd occasions, some of the words didn't feel/sit right and my intuition made me feel something was 'off' so I asked during meditation before bed, 'in the name of Jesus of Nazareth has any of the information I've already been given been for my best interests'

The words I received in response were, 'You're p ssing Stephen off.' 'How does it feel? Too thick to notice. Choice. Death will come crawling at your door.' 'I have to hurt you.'

All words and dreams since have been 'off' and there have been many in the last week or so. I don't know what I've been communicating with Rah man, earthbound spirits, ego, I have no idea so I've been trying to educate myself hitting brick wall after brick wall. I let fear get the better of me. I was also angry when I posted this thread but I've had some clarity in that how I've responded to it all hasn't been helpful.

I'm not psychic, I'm not a medium and I don't use divination. I meditate and attempt to decode my dreams.