Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-09-2018, 07:17 PM
Pathfinder

What are my angels telling me about my relationship?

Hi, for the past months, I’ve very sincerely asked for help and guidance on my past relationship (about my ex) and I have literally got the same sign and message for months - it all said that I need to change my point of view on how things are, I’m not looking at the bigger picture. And a very recent sign I keep getting said that sometimes all we can do is just wait for the other person to have clarity. I got this sign after I asked the angels and higher powers and God on what I should do in this situation.

Now let me do a quick explanation, my ex and I broke up on very bad terms. It wasn’t like we were screaming and insulting each other, more like she gave me a very very cruel reason to break up. And we haven’t spoke since then. So ever since I have been asking for help and clarity on this situation, and I hate her for doing this to me. The hate is so strong I had to turn to the angels.

So now I have gotten the message from them, it makes me even more confused. What other point of view is there? I have LITERALLY thought of every reason and possibility as to why she might done this. But still I’m getting signs and messages saying I need to change my point of view. How? Does that mean I should stop hating her so much? What is the bigger picture? And by telling me that I need to wait for her to wake up to her mistakes (I’m guessing that’s what it meant) how am I supposed to look at the bigger picture? How does this all connect?

Any help or just simple advice/opinion would be GREATLY appreciated. Because you never know when someone’s simple answer is the truth :). Again thank you. I just feel like I’m missing something here and the angels keep hinting at me but I’m just not getting it at all.

By the way I have also gotten strong signs that I will end up being with her, I just don’t know how am I supposed to look at things the way the angels want me to. If anyone was in my situation they would’ve hate her as much as I do.

There really isn’t any excuse on what she did - NONE. And let me be honest with you, there’s no way I can EVER forgive her on that. NEVER.

I should also include that everytime I think of good and warm and uplifting thoughts about her, and thoughts like I’m gonna be with her in the end, and what I’m going through right now will be in the past, I instantly start seeing angel numbers. It’s not even a thought it’s more like my subconscious, I didn’t even know that’s what I was thinking, but since people said that you should pay attention to your thoughts before you see angel numbers and signs I realized that that’s what I was thinking just seconds before seeing the numbers.

Also I’ve been receiving signs saying that the answer to what I’m looking for isn’t a simple yes or no, it’s neutral, the answer lies in between and I have to think broader. How do you interpret this?

Again thank you so much. I just need some help.
Old 29-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Master

From what you describe, I believe that "changing your point of view" means to not think anymore of ever being together with your ex. You misinterpret it because you, even if she mistreated you badly, didn't let go of her, and still think about her.

The inference that you'll be again together is a possible future, as there area an infinite number of possible futures, but that doesn't mean that it is a probable future, and it is probably an undesirable future that we'll prove you, again, that she isn't right for you.

Change your point of view! Forget about her, and live your life! (as it is, you're kind of stalking her spiritually; hopefully not physically; and this is bad for you, and for her).

You should replace your "hate" with indifference. You call it "hate", but more likely it is neediness, because you're thinking about being again together.

Forget about your ex! It's all up to you.
Old 29-09-2018, 08:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
From what you describe, I believe that "changing your point of view" means to not think anymore of ever being together with your ex. You misinterpret it because you, even if she mistreated you badly, didn't let go of her, and still think about her.

The inference that you'll be again together is a possible future, as there area an infinite number of possible futures, but that doesn't mean that it is a probable future, and it is probably an undesirable future that we'll prove you, again, that she isn't right for you.

Change your point of view! Forget about her, and live your life! (as it is, you're kind of stalking her spiritually; hopefully not physically; and this is bad for you, and for her).

You should replace your "hate" with indifference. You call it "hate", but more likely it is neediness, because you're thinking about being again together.

Forget about your ex! It's all up to you.

Thank you for the reply. But I know the signs are never wrong. Maybe both of us just needs time. I ask for advice on here, but I already know what is going on and I trust the signs, it’s just that I want a confirmation from someone else. But I guess not everyone gets it. :) I guess you shouldn’t always count on people’s opinions because a surprisingly amount of people on the internet likes to discourage people. But just trust your angels. I asked for a sign. And I got it. That’s all that matters now. Your angels would never give you an undesirable future. That’s quite ridiculous. I already got quite few helpful answers before, I guess I should stop as only more opinions that doesn’t reasonate will come.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
Thank you for the reply. But I know the signs are never wrong. Maybe both of us just needs time. I ask for advice on here, but I already know what is going on and I trust the signs, it’s just that I want a confirmation from someone else. But I guess not everyone gets it. :) I guess you shouldn’t always count on people’s opinions because a surprisingly amount of people on the internet likes to discourage people. But just trust your angels. I asked for a sign. And I got it. That’s all that matters now. Your angels would never give you an undesirable future. That’s quite ridiculous. I already got quite few helpful answers before, I guess I should stop as only more opinions that doesn’t reasonate will come.

I hope you're right. You have to be careful about wishful interpretations.

I meant well. I didn't know that you're asking only for confirmation.
Old 01-10-2018, 07:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I hope you're right. You have to be careful about wishful interpretations.

I meant well. I didn't know that you're asking only for confirmation.

There’s a difference between an actual sign and wishful interpretation :)
Old 01-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
There’s a difference between an actual sign and wishful interpretation :)
Great! Good luck!

Each of us looks at things through the perspective of our own experience. I guess my experience made me less trusting and hopeful with those that erred by me. Investors call it "cut your losses".
Old 01-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Master

John I see that you are very young. And with the youth comes impatience. The youth want things to resolve now and that is not what will happen in this instance. It might be years before there is resolution in this relationship.

In the meantime be quiet and observe. Try not to judge. Right now you have all yours and her baggage you are carrying around.

Being together in the future could be in many ways. Maybe co-parenting, or roommates or best friends or working together. Maybe you will marry her sister or she marries your brother. It doesn't necessarily mean a man-woman relationship. You might also live parallel lives. Knowing of each other but not crossing lines. Open your mind and let some fresh air in. Breathe. Give it time. Resolution will unfold when it's time.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:59 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
John I see that you are very young. And with the youth comes impatience. The youth want things to resolve now and that is not what will happen in this instance. It might be years before there is resolution in this relationship.

In the meantime be quiet and observe. Try not to judge. Right now you have all yours and her baggage you are carrying around.

Being together in the future could be in many ways. Maybe co-parenting, or roommates or best friends or working together. Maybe you will marry her sister or she marries your brother. It doesn't necessarily mean a man-woman relationship. You might also live parallel lives. Knowing of each other but not crossing lines. Open your mind and let some fresh air in. Breathe. Give it time. Resolution will unfold when it's time.

Thank you. I know I’m impatient and it won’t get me anywhere in life. But you know feelings are just something else. And by the way I knew there could be other meanings so I specifically asked the angels that if she’s the one that’s meant to be with me together. I made sure it was love and a relationship that I asked for. But yes I will definitely take your advice.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:00 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Great! Good luck!

Each of us looks at things through the perspective of our own experience. I guess my experience made me less trusting and hopeful with those that erred by me. Investors call it "cut your losses".

I’m sorry for your experience. But never lose faith!