Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 29-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Knower

Anyone have a theory?

Anyone have a theory on why the pendulum do not always want to respond?

Would it be a sign sent from the universe to trust more of our instinct?
Old 29-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Master
Maybe the answer is unknown at this point, when mine doesn't work it's because I'm not clear enough or open enough to receive an answer.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Guide

When you hold a pendulum, your energy comes down from your hand and surrounds the pendulum. As a result, a pendulum is really just another way of channeling energy which interacts with your own to create the movement.

Make sure your energy is calm and balanced, and the pendulum will always work.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 29-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Master
I agree with Chadley too you have to be focused and clear.
xox
Spiritlite.
Old 29-12-2010, 06:56 PM
SoaringSpirit

It can mean that you are not meant to know the answer - or maybe just not at that time.
Old 30-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
It can mean that you are not meant to know the answer - or maybe just not at that time.

:) It is one of my guest...

It's weird, my pendulum has been working for 3 months non-stop and now over the last week, it doesn't want to respond at all...

Last edited by Pascal : 30-12-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 30-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Sira

I don't know what kind of pendulum you use but if it's stone or something that can restore energy, maybe it needs a cleansing. <3
Old 31-12-2010, 06:07 AM
SoaringSpirit

Pascal are you protecting yourself correctly? If not you could be getting 'interference' from elsewhere...
Old 08-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Knower

Wow SoaringSpirit,

I think you've put the fingers of the problem...

I wasn't protecting myself, since I have begun to protect myself, the pendulum is always working!

Thanks for the advice!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:06 AM
Sangress

My energy tends to hold pendulums in place, bit like a magnetic pull.

I have tried lots of materials and methods of using them, but have yet to find one that works at all for me.

I'm interested in the theories here. It might give an answer to my pendulum issues.