Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Summerkat

I didn't really know Matt except as the person who started this site but I came here and could see what Matt had done and was working on in creating this place for us. Death is kind of like that in a way. We no longer "see" the physical person but we still see what they've done --theres evidence of them all around, the things they enjoyed, the things they accomplished, etc. And more than that we feel them. They left their imprint for us to still feel.

We also will always be connected through love. We draw so very close to them in our love for them. Love is the highest vibration. It is the only thing that cannot be destroyed. Everything else passes away except for the love. The love continues on because that is the vibration they are on now. In order to reach them, we need to match that vibration. So we keep close to the love we had for them. Its the meeting place of souls.

We are taught so many things about death that make this time a living hell. We are taught it is the end and that it is to be feared. And we haven't really been given the tools to know what to do or how to handle it when we lose our loved ones or even our animals.

Don't beat yourself up wondering if you are handling it right..you *are.* Grief is very individual and takes each person a varying amount of time to work through. There is nothing wrong with you.

I really recommend what Neville wrote you about creating a meeting place. I have done this for years. In mine there is a beautiful park like setting almost. There is grass and trees, white swans swimming in a stream with a bridge across the stream. There is a crystal building that was always there (not entirely sure what that is about yet), its a peaceful place. There are other people around but it is all peaceful. When I go to this place...I see my loved ones or pets crossing over to me on that bridge. They come for a time and I give them love. And the most amazing thing is that when I do this, I *feel* their love coming back to me. As I send it out to them in this place it is returned to me. When I meet people I have known here we sit and talk, and when its with with my pets that passed, I sit and hold them or pet them and we have fun. After a while they go cross back over the bridge and go back but I know we can meet anytime in this place. It works and has helped me with my own grief. I really would recommend it to you.

Hang onto the love you have and you will find Matt.

Last edited by Summerkat : 12-10-2010 at 11:56 AM.