Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Administrator

Hey Green,

When we leave the physical world for the spirit world all your illnesses
are also left behind with no physical body the person you see, would not be suffering anykind of illness, maybe he is showing you illnesses that he suffered in his life time,and now he is well, im not sure this is a message about an illness but about leaving things go, dont hold onto negative thoughts you may harbour about anyone or vise versa,
move on i think this is telling you dont let things hold you back ,the invisable bonds you put around yourself need to be cut .
i feel you want to attend something but something is holding you back,
so the illness you see around this person are more the restraints you put upon yourself,

Namaste
Old 31-08-2012, 09:27 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
Heartlight - thank you for sharing, i wonder if this can be the case, i don't say NO, it is something i haven't thought about, right now my question would be, then why i see him as ill with something different then what his illness was? don't know.. will have to think about it.

Deepsea- i don't know if i can answer your question as it looks like it is a total different illness, different of kind and all, but maybe for some reason i'm attached to his real body and "seeing" his body decomposed? i don't know. a thought. but it is the spirit i communicate with and dream about.

my only fear is that he for some reason suffer in spirit world or need some help? bless his soul

thank you both for trying helping me out here.

Green

Your are most welcome, Green. I can't say for certain why you would see him with a different illness, but I think when it comes to releasing your own suffering/trauma, the precise illness is unimportant, as it was the experience of witnessing him ill in general that rocked your world.

It is my belief that your loved one is NOT suffering what-so-ever! Every experience I've had and every single person I've talked to that has experienced the spiritual realms all attest to that. NONE of them refer to suffering in any form... rather, only to beauty, lightness of spirit, and overwhelming joy. I truly do not believe your loved one is suffering... I think it very likely you what you are experiencing is similar to what I experienced, in that you are releasing your own trauma related to having born witness to his suffering before he passed. I hope that is some reassurance to you... it doesn't have to make perfect logical sense... drop down and see how it "feels" to you and go with that.

I'm truly sorry you experienced such a loss, and I wish you peace....
Old 01-09-2012, 04:38 AM
MYFIGO

It is possible he is sending you a message that the illness you knew him to have was not the one or the only one he suffered from or led to his decline.

I often have visions or feel symptoms from spirits wanting to show me what really happened to them. Sometimes it is important to them that someone just know. It seems to be the most prominent thought in their mind, like "OMG... I was strangled" or "This is how I hung myself".

I also believe this could be someone who has not crossed over. Sometimes spirits linger between the two realms because they did not believe in the afterlife or did not believe themselves worthy.

These are my experiences. Other people may have other ideas.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:49 PM
green

Dear you all i thank you for reassuring me that he is not suffering and can not be ill. it might be Enya that he is working or healing something i don't know. and it might be Myfigo that this is the true illness that took his life, he was very ill but at the end we didn't really knew what took him, only that he suffered so much and nothing i could do but to give him morphine and pray.
Native spirit, your words makes sense in away it is close to what Heartlight said. it might be that this dream represent few things and on several levels.

you all helped me so much, thank you very much for your help.

bless you all
G
Old 02-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator
When we love someone, and witness their last days or months struggling with an illness, or maybe even nurse them, or partly nurse them through these profound things, then there are marks left on our own Souls which take time to heal and resolve. The more we loved them and the stronger the bond with them, then the deeper the marks seem to be. We don't shake them off as quickly as we think.
Sometimes we don't realize how these things are taken on board by us in an auric way. Sometimes they can even result in certain mysterious "sympathy" pains, or even some after effects of the deceased's illness manifesting in us. Of course they are only echoes in a sense, but can cause slight disturbances sometimes until they heal.
Is it possible, do you think, that the dream-state could be your own "marks" from your loved one's suffering being consciously recognized by you, during the process of their healing within you? And perhaps not the actual reality now, of the person who has passed over?

As for the " body" then it happens that a person can appear to have a body when seen in the inner worlds after death. Especially if they are not long deceased. This doesn't necessarily mean they have become "earthbound". It is an Astral body, or Soul body and there are many levels of the Astral. Very beautiful worlds the Soul passes through, even though when viewed there they would still appear to have a "body" Eventually, I believe, this body transforms. As the Soul refines.

(sorry...I've just realized I've commented on a really old thread here....didn't notice the date!)
Old 02-09-2012, 04:31 AM
Henri77

There is no physical suffering after death, though those who are stuck in the astral (earthbound) often don't know they're "dead" and may recreate-maintail "physical suffering that seem real to them"

If he made a full passage to "heaven-afterlife" this shouldn't be occurring, normally, as his etheric body is restored-again youthful.

I suspect he may possibly be stuck midway and asking for prayer in this manner,.

Or it could be a manifestation of a spiritual "malady" demonstrated as a "physical" one, though i've never heard of this.

Of course this IS a dream and could be something else entirely.

Pray for guidance, angelic assistance, and let it go. rather than worrying is good advice
Old 02-09-2012, 08:05 AM
Master

My understanding is when we pass, we go to a greater healing. Healing of our soul, our psyche from having been on the earth planet and being bombarded with karmas, lessons - and so on. The soul will also be being prepared for the next life and the next lessons. I think part of the grieving process is designed to remind us to pray for the one who has passed. I guess - and this is a guess - seeing the physical ailment is designed to show you that there is a spiritual ill at stake which is being healed.

Or - there could be a warning for you - and all of us - that you ignore spiritual healing and the consequence will be a physical ill?
Old 02-09-2012, 01:40 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
When we love someone, and witness their last days or months struggling with an illness, or maybe even nurse them, or partly nurse them through these profound things, then there are marks left on our own Souls which take time to heal and resolve. The more we loved them and the stronger the bond with them, then the deeper the marks seem to be. We don't shake them off as quickly as we think.
Sometimes we don't realize how these things are taken on board by us in an auric way. Sometimes they can even result in certain mysterious "sympathy" pains, or even some after effects of the deceased's illness manifesting in us. Of course they are only echoes in a sense, but can cause slight disturbances sometimes until they heal.
Is it possible, do you think, that the dream-state could be your own "marks" from your loved one's suffering being consciously recognized by you, during the process of their healing within you? And perhaps not the actual reality now, of the person who has passed over?

As for the " body" then it happens that a person can appear to have a body when seen in the inner worlds after death. Especially if they are not long deceased. This doesn't necessarily mean they have become "earthbound". It is an Astral body, or Soul body and there are many levels of the Astral. Very beautiful worlds the Soul passes through, even though when viewed there they would still appear to have a "body" Eventually, I believe, this body transforms. As the Soul refines.

(sorry...I've just realized I've commented on a really old thread here....didn't notice the date!)

No worries, Tobi... as someone who lost my husband to cancer and nursed him through his final five weeks, I can relate to all you said and I am in complete agreement!
Old 02-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
hi

i hope this is the right place for this post, but i have this question i hope someone could clear up for me.

as far as i know when passing over to the other side any pain or illness a person had here is no longer affective, spirits are not ill or sick. you might carry wounds from a life time to a life time but you do not experience your illness or wound while in spirit form - right?

i keep having this dream about a person whom i know is in spirit world now, and i see him being ill and suffer greatly as spirit, with somewhat of a body condition.. i thought at first it is only my memories and imagination as this person was very ill while with us here in the living world. but his illness in spirit do not resemble in anyway what he had or suffered from while here, it is as if a whole new illness and physical pain.
is it possible?
and why do i keep seeing him with a body when it is clear there is no body while in spirit?
it seems someone is taking care of him there but still, it doesn't make sense..

please if someone can help me - explain or even tell me what to do as i really sad for this person and would like to help him if i can, as this dream returns again and again and it might be some sort of call for help- or is it my imagination????

thanks
Green

Maybe a reading will do you good if he will come forward. You dont feel pain or ailments of the body when you pass whether you cross or not. Lets say an individual had cancer and they were in great pain once they passed in flesh that pain of the body stops at the time of their passing. In my opinion I think you are thinking of him but, rest assured what pained flesh does not in spirit.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 02-09-2012, 08:37 PM
green

once again thank you all for reassuring me that there is no pain on the other side.
i know at least logically that he is not in any kind of pain

G