Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-07-2018, 05:35 AM
Knower

STARMAN

Starman, my date of birth ( d/m/year) is 1/11/1992. Time is 13:45. Rajahmundry india.
But i have some doubts on astrology whether it will work as it is for the people who have done out of body expirences. As i found through software of astrology that events has gone as it is for the time upto my start of obes but nothing matched after that. Are u talking abt esoteric strology or something like that. And pls also tell whether it is possible through astrology to find when i will get liberation or moksha.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
This is a numerology way of finding out your lifes' path. For instance: June 5, 1992 amounts to 6+5+1+9+9+2=32, and 32 reduces to 3+2, which equals 5. So the number 5 is the life path for this birth-date, according to this type of numerology exercise.

Do you always go the single digit? So Dec 13, 1995 would be

1 + 2 + 1 + 3 +1 + 9 + 9 + 5 = 31 = 1 + 3 = 4 ?

or would it be

12 + 13 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 5 = 49 = 4 + 9 = 13 = 1 + 3 = 4?

I know in this case I got same number but I don't think that would always be true....
Old 11-07-2018, 08:37 AM
Master
Kishore, I am not using astrology, rather I am using a combination of other occult and esoteric practices that I learned back in the 1980’s. Please give me a few hours and I will post your results here in this thread. I call it a “Vibration Reading,” which is similar to the single digit numerology thing I posted. The fact is, all of the occult divination tools relate to each other; they are all inter-related.

Rain95, I always use single digits but I think you will always get the same number regardless whether you use single digits or not. For the sake of instruction, single digits were easier for me to show others how to do it. I would be interested if you could find a different outcome by not using single digits as you would with single digits.

Another exercise is, using only the Major Arcana of the Tarot, you can arrange nine cards, to where they all line up in the same direction to give the same number, and then you concentrate on what you have arranged to get answers. When you do this, the question you want answered is contained within a single digit. This is from the Esoteric Tarot, which is mostly used by Cabbalist. Cabbalists usually use the tarot for spiritual development and not for fortune telling as many gypsies often do.

An example would be trying to make a decision, and the number 6 in Tarot is related to the question. All nine cards used line up to give the same number at least three times, and concentrating on those nine cards would evoke an answer to that question. For instance:

CARDS:
1+2+3=6
4+5+6=15, 1+5=6
7+8+9=24, 2+4=6
So here you get the number six on three levels.

Mathematics are a universal language and the only pure science known to humanity. You can find mathematical equations all through nature, in a starfish, a rock, a snowflake, etc. I have found numbers very useful in understanding life.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Master
Kishore,I sent the reading to you in a private message, as it was rather
personal and in my opinion not for public consumption. I am open to receiving
feedback you may have on it; what you can relate to or can not relate to, etc.

Peace
Old 12-07-2018, 08:27 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I always use single digits but I think you will always get the same number regardless whether you use single digits or not.

That's mathematically interesting lol. What does the birth number 9 ( NINE ) signify?
Old 13-07-2018, 05:35 AM
Master
When I previously posted that mathematics are the only “pure” science known to humanity,
it might have been more accurate for me to say that mathematics is the only “exact” science
known to humanity.

The three rows of three Tarot Cards I demonstrated in my previous post are called “magic squares”
by Cabbalists and there are lots of magic squares, which can be used to evoke answers to any question.

The difference in reading Tarot cards is that in reading cards, you interpret their meaning but in using
the magic squares, you evoke a here and now experience of their meaning. An this is how the 22-Card
Major Arcana can be used for spiritual development. Cabbalists usually only use the Major Arcana and
they seldom, if ever, use the minor arcana.

The 1 thru 9 square I posted actually reduces to the number 6 six times. As shown, the three horizontal
rows reduce to 6, but not shown, the center vertical row, numbers 2, 5, and 8, also reduce to 6, and the
two diagonal rows, 3, 5, 7, reduces to 6, and 1, 5, 9, reduces to 6 as well. So in this square you can reduce
the rows to 6 six times. Numerology, Tarot, Astrology, Runes, etc., are all naturally inter-related, as all
things are connected and no discipline, spiritual or otherwise, stands alone.

Rain95, In numerology the number nine signifies wisdom and initiation; it is a number of completion.
In Tarot, it is the Hermit, which means wisdom more than it does isolation. Here is a link below regarding the
numerological significance of the number nine as a life path. There are lots of information online about the
number nine, or any other number, as a life path. A lot of these websites have ads and so, in accordance with
Spiritual Forums policy, I did not link them here. Consider the One Being and the many states of being as a
mathematical equation.

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php
Old 13-07-2018, 09:14 AM
Knower

STARMAN

thank you very much for ur briefing, and also can u please tell me is there any possibiltiy to find out when i will get moksha or liberation through ur knowledge, pls try. Also take care of ur eye and no need to take stress.
Old 13-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Master
Kishore, Liberation is a concept that is different depending on individual perspectives, even among different Hindu sects “moksha” is viewed differently. My perspective is that liberation is a state absent of time; it has nothing to do with when or how, and as long as we are wondering when, or how, we are keeping ourselves in a state removed from liberation. Infinity is the absence of space and eternity is the absence of time.

In our human state of being we often conceptualize that which transcends the mental construction of thoughts and concepts. There are many ways that liberation can occur, most popular is when one has no more karmic debts, but also it may come through full enlightenment, which includes the removal of all desires. So even desiring moksha can keep you away from moksha. The Third Chinese Patriarch of Zen says “the way is for those who have no preferences.” In puja arti is often sung and one stanza says “desires have robed me and left me in the darkness of the night.”

To seek liberation you have to do it without going after it, the journey is more important than the goal, and liberation is a product of your journey. A devotee once asked his guru, when can I stop doing meditation, and the guru replied, when all you see is love and light in all things, people, and surrounding everywhere, when all you hear is celestial music, when all you taste is divine nectar, and all you feel is that silent word of God vibrating through you, then you can stop doing meditation. Seek it without pursuing it. But understand it has a lot to do with your own senses, your own thoughts and deires.

I shared with you about my eyes, and how for the past few months I have been reading and posting here at Spiritual Forums with only one eye. I have shared here previously how I lost my eyesight during the Vietnam War and was totally blind in both eyes for about 5-years, and I often say that one of the things I learned when I was blind is that while you may look at things with your eyes, you will only see them with your awareness. I saw things when I was blind that I failed to see when I had 20/20 vision in both eyes.

You say to me not to stress about my eye, and I say to you, not to stress about liberation. Its’ a waking up process, one that I am still engaged in, and time is irrelevant. Even so, it is time I gave my eye a rest.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 06-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Eckankar use the term Soul-Travel to describe their out-of-body experiences, and they claim that ordinary astral travel is confined to the physical, astral and mental planes, whereas Soul-Travel goes beyond these to the Soul Plane, the home of the Soul.
You are exactly correct.(Those Eck folks drip with real love and are a bit psychic and very nice people!)
Paul Twitchell..who indeed has something going on cuz, I mean he even came into a dream of mine...he does that...took every thing he learned from Yogananda , asked to leave the Wash DC ashram and Kirpal Singh and combined and added...and Voila came up with a new 'Movement'.
The techniques are sound...why? Because they came from those 2 masters.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru