Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I haven't read anything, the why will become clear in my question:
Am I the only one who has a problem with the title of this topic? I try to avoid negativity as much as I can in life, and especially steer clear from fear mongering. Now I have to see it each and every time I want to enter this TF/SM forum, so I cannot avoid it.

And yes, it grates on me, which is putting it mildly. Just wondering if I'm the only one.
I also don't get it that we cannot mention the 3 letter word for 'behind' that starts with an "A", yet you can address this subject and use that word? On a spiritual forum?
Sorry, I am just irritated by it because I am now forced to come across that a gazillion times a day.

You could have chosen to ignore this post, but you didn’t. And you didn’t even read it!? So who is to blame here? Plus, someone in dire need of help came here looking for advice. You do the same often and no one judges you. Are you “grated” by a word? You should look into that because there may be more that you need to investigate about yourself. Why so afraid? If your light shines so bright, you have nothing to worry about.

By the way, Colorado, *standing ovation* for that masterpiece of a reply you posted. Perfect! And helpful to not only the OP but to many others who might visit these public forums in the future. Well done!

I’ll just leave this here:

A Zen Story

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his 
journey.

The younger monk couldn’t believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”

The older monk looked at him and replied, “Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?”
Old 01-01-2018, 01:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
You could have chosen to ignore this post, but you didn’t. And you didn’t even read it!? So who is to blame here? Plus, someone in dire need of help came here looking for advice. You do the same often and no one judges you. Are you “grated” by a word? You should look into that because there may be more that you need to investigate about yourself. Why so afraid? If your light shines so bright, you have nothing to worry about.

Im with lunapixie.. since when do alleged 'twin flames' spend more time being judgmental and become triggered about a word and complain about it and totally disregard someones cry for help?

bearers of false light.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1111beings
I recently developed telepathy after researching the notion of twin flames for a couple of years now. A romantic love story quickly turned into a horror movie faster than I could imagine. I always thought certain individuals were my tf, it’s easy to apply the theory to whomever you’re with. It wasn’t up until the merging of energetic bodies and clear telepathic communication was developed that I labelled an ex lover from the past a tf. In the past he deeply hurt me, he always broke my heart by consistently cheating and pathological lying. Is it possible to have telepthy like this with someone who isn’t your tf? < it’s been 1 month + and any sign of this going away is not prevalent > I have always viewed twin flames as love, but this isn’t love at all. He made me throw away my entire life - when I say throw away my entire life I mean literally everything —- my clothes, my things, my laptop, numerous brand new expensive things — all via telepathy. Often times would “send” demons after me and make me fear my own life. To the point I lost my appartment because he was or these ploy spirits were telling me my roommate wanted to kill me. Now I’m struggling to pick up the financial pieces and he has another girlfriend (or multiple) and I feel like a rag doll he just toys with for fun. It’s scary and horrendous to live through. Often times I go about trying to enjoy my day and he gets anxious and tries to control every little thing I do. It’s like ever since the telepathy started I have been overcome with a demonic force. Ultimately, this has ruined every waking day since and I have not had a day of peace in over 50 days. I try to meditate, bring myself back in the moment, read biblical scriptures, often try to convince him to change his thinking or to treat people with respect and genuitity but now I’m simply pulling at straws. I don’t know what to do anymore. I understand he has numerous mental disorders, this does not bug me coming from a medical background. What bugs me is that it is almost impossible to have a life free off all this negativity. I led a very positive, happy life prior to all this. Everyday it’s like suffering under the hands of the devil. Being one of the most genuine people in life - who never hurt, stole or did any harm, I’m worried my life will never be the same. It is beginning to make me more depressed each passing day. Any help or experiences similar would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays.

Q - can telepathy be severed?

Anyone willing to offer help / I will give a free twin flame reading in return.

i've always found that prayer to St. Michael is always a big help. Ask him for protection from this person and any harm he may try to bring you.

I find that even though many people encounter people of this kind there is one underlying theme for it. To learn lessons. If you re able to try seeking out how to change yourself into a better person. Perhaps asking what you were doing in this situation that lead you to be treated this way and how to stop that repeating cycle.

Yes this person did harmful things but what did you do to allow it to continue? What beliefs did you have to let yourself be overcome with these things? Any childhood events happen to you that your brought into begin an adult? Its tough because those are hard to remember but can be unconscious actions

These are questions to ask yourself.. not answer to me. it is very possible this situation will disappear entirely once you put some focus on yourself and your behavior that let it escalate.

i wouldnt waste time asking why this person did this or that to you But do try putting the focus on yourself to why you did it, allowed it and how to break the patterns from ever repeating with anyone else again.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:07 AM
Deactivated Account
I had made a post earlier reguarding energy which I had called 'trickster' energy in which I realised later I should have titled my thread with more appropriate terminology as I felt I was unintentionally appropriating something which I may not have had adequate understanding of.

In saying that though I have found it to be truth in my TF journey that there is actually darker energy which surrounds some in the community in order to confuse us. Personally I have dealt with both narcissist energy and what could be termed demonic energy. I personally prefer to call my experience 'counterfeit' energy as it attempted to mimic either Christ love energy or Mimic TF energy... either energetically or through another person.
It seems to be something which comes in to test me and my resolve to being in the energy of pure love. I don't see it as good or bad but I do see it as very real and important to acknowledge and be aware of but not alarmed.

This energy tends to come in stronger the more lightwork I am doing or anchoring and it plays with my innermost desires... it attempts to use those desires to try and get me onto a path which is not of unconditional love... often I fall into tue trap but as soon as I realise that it is leading me away from inner peace and connection to God/source I pray, meditate and allow source love to come back in and get me back to ME

I know that this is a scary topic for many but it is one which I am glad has been raised.

The stronger we get in our light the more tests we seem to pass through. It intimidates the lower energies and there only tool against us is trickery... I am not in any judgment of this... or even under any pretense that I totally understand it all... rather it is a simple observation I have made via my own personal experiences.
In an odd way - as difficult and trying it is to face - I am thankful for these experiences as they have made me so much stronger in my resolve and my commitment to source LOVE... which I accessed through the lessons of self love and learning to applying enwrgetic and personal boundries... as an act of self love.

And so in gratitude I thank the OP and hope that you may find the inner strength, love and courage to guide you back to peace.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:51 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

I don't see it as something or someone to blame but in a way, exasperation. I won't comment on FairyCrystal's view now except to say I suppose we all have moments of frustration, chagrin, and the effects of negativity / lassitude occasionally reach into our responses. The topic title does raise eyebrows but the o/p gives no background on herself for us to ask where the idea came from. No one here can help on the information given.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
You could have chosen to ignore this post, but you didn’t.
A bit difficult when the title is on the main message board.
It's the first thing you see when you scroll down to enter the TF/SM subforum, and then again when you're in there.
You can't ignore it when it's smack in your face.
ANd yes I was irritable, but I still don't understand why this is allowed on here.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Guide

FC - is it you object to the word "demonic"?

The OP has issues and is asking for help. Sometimes 'awakening' is not all unicorns and roses, but more like a nightmare, being dragged through the thorny bush backwards.
This was my experience anyway...

"It can leave and does leave people's lives in destruction, PTSD, psychosis, and extremely confused." (Colorado)

Ditto. It took me several years to regain a semblance of equilibrium.

Other posters on this thread have said it well. I do wish 1111beings all the best in this very new New Year..
Old 01-01-2018, 02:49 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
FC - is it you object to the word "demonic"?

The OP has issues and is asking for help. Sometimes 'awakening' is not all unicorns and roses, but more like a nightmare, being dragged through the thorny bush backwards.
This was my experience anyway...

It's confusing and difficult. If truly demonic I doubt there's anyone here who can help if the o/p isn't willing to or can't do something about it herself. Demons take evocation then a means to set them on someone. Using demons is heavy Magick. Re-reading the original post, if giving a truthful account throwing everything away because of "telepathic" demands then control is completely lost. So - ok, one is afraid to ask here but I will - is it demonic control or a mental aberration? Are they possibly the same thing? And...how genuine is the telepathy? Sure, telepathy is possible but in such detail and so powerful, so uncontrollable? Could be. Often it's someone's imagination run wild and with precarious mental balance can play all sorts of tricks. So unless she can block it out or telepathically fight back, the best advice here so far is prayer - with intense passion. And possibly professional help. It also comes back to what ForgedInFire raised: what's the root of this?

As I see it anyway.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I haven't read anything, the why will become clear in my question:
Am I the only one who has a problem with the title of this topic? I try to avoid negativity as much as I can in life, and especially steer clear from fear mongering. Now I have to see it each and every time I want to enter this TF/SM forum, so I cannot avoid it.

And yes, it grates on me, which is putting it mildly. Just wondering if I'm the only one.
I also don't get it that we cannot mention the 3 letter word for 'behind' that starts with an "A", yet you can address this subject and use that word? On a spiritual forum?
Sorry, I am just irritated by it because I am now forced to come across that a gazillion times a day.

Well, negativity is apart of life, and no matter how much you steer clear of it...it's bound to happen here and there. The poster was just expressing her torment, and many people will use the term demonic if it hurts them that bad. (Although I don't personally believe a lot of things are demonic related) she was just expressing her level of pain...and a lot of people relate those feelings and thoughts to demons.
I don't affiliate myself to any one religion, but I do see why people who grew up in church, or have a particular religion would ask this type of question. So, it didn't bother me, I read her story and looked passed the title.

I obviously have experienced and seen paranormal things much of my life, so it doesn't particularly irritate or bother me if she expresses herself differently than I do, with her choice of words, or questions. I personally would see my choice of words, "sociopathic" instead of "demonic" to irritate someone more, since it can be very subjective and personal, where as demonic or demons hasn't been actually proven like sociopathic behavior has. Although I do believe in energy and manifestations, I believe demons get way more credit and blame than they are accountable for. I'm a firm believer, that people need to take accountability, and we need to not blame a mythic energetic creature for others behavior, and/or not seek help emotionally or mentally, because it's easier to blame or look outside, than it is within.

And to answer your last question...One is considered a "cuss" word in many cultures, the word demonic is not.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:06 AM
Seeker

That's how my fake twin was

I dealt with that with my fake twin. (Not nearly as bad but kinda controlling) I have a real twin who is sweet and caring. I figured out via jesus christ to take the fake twin off of me. And I have been with my real twin ever since (energetically).