Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
I'm not trying to be nice or trying anything. Why assume these things can't be destroyed?

where would they go if killed? Would they become alive?

does killing a dead thing force it to birth?

who knows. is pre-life after-death? Is there a place in between pre-life and after-death? Who knows?!?!?!! aieee, i dont know thats for sure!
Old 23-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Well if there is an afterlife I can't really imagine Hitler or Stalin in a peaceful green field with fancy flower and rainbows. If there is a heaven shouldn't there also be a hell or something like that?
Old 23-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well if there is an afterlife I can't really imagine Hitler or Stalin in a peaceful green field with fancy flower and rainbows. If there is a heaven shouldn't there also be a hell or something like that?

What if in heaven, time was REALLLLLLLLLLLY SLOW.

so a weekend retreat in heaven felt like thousands of years. Or maybe 1 year seems like 100.

what if in hell, time was practically frozen, painful things or tortures felt as if they would go on forever because the pause between seconds was so long a person couldn't keep track of time anymore.

not only immense pain, but confusion and a sense of distortion, like things aren't quite right and theres no way to make it better.

Heaven on the other hand, everything flows seamlessly and our attention is never drawn quickly unless we are playing a sport. Everything is easy and fluid, people seem like they are ballet dancers because of the effortless movement of their bodies.

---

Just ideas.
Old 23-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Experiencer

I had an odd experience that relates to your question, rosiegirl. Like most people, I occasionally go Out of Body while I sleep. I went to a place that I believe was the equivalent of the Christian hell. I wandered in the dark. There was no fire, brimstone, or demons. The thing that made it Hell was the complete and total absence of God. We take for granted that God is there. Believe me, you know when He is not! It was terrible beyond belief, and I vowed never to visit that place again. I don't think anyone stays there forever. I've been told that it's possible that when we die, we experience the environment that we expect. I would never have expected that light-less, loveless plane. I have no idea why I visited, not being particularly "evil". Maybe, it was arranged so that I would share the experience. ???
Old 23-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
where would they go if killed? Would they become alive?

does killing a dead thing force it to birth?

who knows. is pre-life after-death? Is there a place in between pre-life and after-death? Who knows?!?!?!! aieee, i dont know thats for sure!

Who cares what happens to them.
Old 23-12-2016, 06:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Who cares what happens to them.

GOD cares about them.
Old 23-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Lepus

Hello rosiegirl,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl
Growing up being taught the Bible, I was always told that bad people go to hell when they die. As I've explored my spirituality a little more, it's hard to fathom being in a horrid place for all of eternity. I've learned that people who've committed wrongs have yet to learn their lesson and reincarnate until they've learned it. I also know that there are demons and I believe that Satan is real, but is it possible for some people's souls to be punished forever?

Do you still hold this notion of hell after learning about reincarnation?

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 24-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Guide

The Cathars believed hell was the life we are living, if that is the case maybe hell isnt so bad, its really what you make of it you are the creater of your life.

Its really impossible for anyone to know what happens when we die, i have heard so many theories. I did have a reading with a medium a couple if years ago and my grandfather came through (he done a lot of bad things here on earth) she said he was in a very bad place looking out towards water. Maybe he was in someplace where he could reflect on his life before moving on, i really dont know.

Have heard other theories where we are instantly reborn, no karma no paying for 'sins' just instantly reborn.
Old 24-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Master
There is an underworld in this life. I work in that realm and it is somewhat hell-like, or at least it is difficult to deal with. There is an upper realm as well as a middle realm.

The middle realm is where we live our daily lives. The lower realm is where our 'demons' reside, and that is our subconscious.

The upper realm is where we receive messages from our higher guidance. That is where the life force energy comes from.

This is how I experience it and work with it. The lower realms is where one would go to cross-over. It is not just about our personal demons, there are many levels of the underworld and that is where functions are performed that we are not consciously aware of.

I don't know about the afterlife. It isn't something I get to know about.

If I had to venture to guess, I would say that people don't get punished for their bad deeds. Some people play the villain and it is their job to do that. In this earthly life, they may have accepted that role.

They wouldn't be punished for doing what they were sent to do.

That is how I view it from what I have learned, but that is theory and speculation what I tend to believe.

That is not to say that there are not other ways of doing things. We could be on different evolutionary paths. There may not be a single truth that applies to all.
Old 24-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
GOD cares about them.

What God is that then?
God of prostitutes maybe?