Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2007, 04:11 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

From a different perspective... as humans, we exist as a physical manifestation of our spiritual being.. the spiritual being is directly linked to the cosmic consciousness, accessing the sum-total of it all.. the human experience translates into the spirit's need for something "tangible".. the spirit(s) agree to a set of conditions that permit the physical being to emerge.. one of these conditions is that the direct link to the Unified Consciousness is hidden.. hidden, but accessible.. the spirit already "knows" the Unified Consciousness, nothing to learn.. but, through the challenge of its physical manifestation, it alters its vibrational qualities.. the spirit as an individual unit of cohesive energy, conscious and self-aware, acquires positive or negative charges based on its ability to understand the consequences imposed as a physical being.. contribute to harmony and the positive charge increases, contribute to dis-harmony and the negative charge increases.. and, when we shed the physical form, the net result (pos/neg) affects the next manifestation of the spirit's experience.. a net result of positive charges leads to a more harmonious (favorable) experience, and.. a net result of negative charges leads to less harmonious (unfavorable) experience..

It seems to be more of a system whereby the Unified Consciousness evolves through its self-discovery.. that self-discovery uses the individual aspect of the spirit to benefit or suffer through its interaction with other individual aspects.. The whole experiences itself through us, its parts, and.. to the degree it can respond to the conditions set-up for such an experience it can witness its true nature.. and evolve..

Be well..
Old 26-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

TzuJanLi, yes that makes perfect sense! WWLN :)
Old 26-02-2007, 10:20 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I have this theory lately that when we die we still passover into an higherself, as we have many times before, but we are also reincarnated at the same time, so we will never feel the benefit of passing over, and seeing the otherside. I still believe we can communicate with loved ones etc through a medium on the other side, but that is our higherself that we wont really know about or witness until we reach our spiritual perfection. So until we reach spiritual perfection we will never know if the afterlife really exists or feel the benefit of it. Just a theory It's like two separate parts of oneself and this earthly side or part of us, still wont know what it's like on the otherside, but our other spiritual part will know, but both wont combine together until spiritual perfection. Hmmmm a disturbing thought

Kia ora, hello,

Good theory Lee. I have a theory too, I reckon we're already spiritually perfect. I know I am , everyone is in my opinion. It's more of a trip, than a destination. We are it all already.
Old 27-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Pounamu

Yes, I also agree that we are "spiritually perfect"; it is in the translation of that down into the 3rd dimension that we need to practice our skills - and it may be that we don't HAVE to be perfect in that - as its nigh impossible - just to live our lives with sincerity, honesty and integrity. Just to BE ourselves in action. Mistakes are allowed! And no-one can be blamed for what happens...
Old 27-02-2007, 04:13 PM
spiritalk

While soul is eternal...it can also be individualized as a spark of God...ever returning to its source. The learning, changing and growing of this aspect of being has many places to evolve...spirit realms hold many lessons for the soul.

From Pierre Teilhard de Chardin: We are not a human being having a spiritual experience. We are a spiritual being having a human experience.

God bless, J
Old 02-03-2007, 08:39 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritalk
From Pierre Teilhard de Chardin: We are not a human being having a spiritual experience. We are a spiritual being having a human experience.

Kia ora, hello all,

Wow, I just wanted to say that since I've been a member at SF, I've read that quote above (and used it myself) half a dozen times, and I still love hearing it, thank you. I quoted it out Dr W Dyers book.

I say it daily when I catch myself ignoring who I truly am, and hey, it's my spirit experiencing human, so it's all good.

Oh, and in regards to the topic (and this is where my theory and Lees meet ), I feel that the soul wants to experience everything including humanity (kinda like, on behalf of the Source). So it will keep reincarnating until it fulfills it's purpose.

The Soul knows everything, right down to the most minute detail, about the Form it's going to inhabit. It knows all about the life it's going to have, from a bee to a tree, it knows.

Imo, the timeless gap (that I can only describe as the moment after death & the moment before life, we can also BE there in meditation) is where the Soul chooses it's next experience. It might have been a runner in the pre-life, now wants to be a cripple from birth, just to experience it.

And, because everything in Spirit is timeless, then passing over into higher self & reincarnating all at the same time, like in Lees theory, happens.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:20 PM
spiritalk

While I don't subscribe to a reincarnation time and time again, I do feel we arrive in spirit exactly where we left off from our earth life...no better, no worse. That means that there is a lot more spiritualizing to do.

The spirit realms to me are a learning and growing place. This has been confirmed in so many ways in my work. I have a promise to progress.

Just another take on the theme....

God bless, J
Closed Thread