Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-08-2020, 06:08 AM
traceyacey12

I've discovered spirituality - now what?

I've discovered spirituality - now what? Well I didn't just discover it - its been about four and a half years now since I first started reading about twin flames, which led to ascension, which led to spiritual teachers on youtube (well, something like that anyway.) I've learned a lot along the way, though I'm not sure if most of what I have encountered is actually true. (And no, I don't believe in twin flames anymore... long story... do you want to hear it?? Well, here it is, in brief)

I met a guy and had what I thought was soul recognition (because when I met him I had a thought of I know you. Concurrently, I had been speaking with psychics everyday, because I had a very strong desire to so - a very strong desire to do so. The desire was so strong that I coudn't concentrate on anything else if I didn't speak to psychics every night. Speaking to them everyday about this guy gave me the impression that we were twin flames as the information given to me about this guy emulated the whole push/pull dynamic that is supposedly special to twin flames. I believe to this day that he did like me a little bit and that made this possible for me, but not so much that he would leave his girlfriend or enough for this to be an actual twin flame dynamic.

He later went on to marry his girlfriend and I came to believe that we were in separation and it was during this time that I came to find spiritual material online. I read about spiritual awakenings and enlightenment, about the 5th dimension and watched pick-a-card tarot readings about my imagined relationship.

A year after his marriage, I met another guy. He is intuitive AF (lol, young people lingo.) He understands me in ways no one ever has. I haven't spoken to him in almost 2 years but he told me to wait for him, that he will contact me when he's ready. I guess his brief time in my life was to reaffirm that intuition/psychic abilities are real. And so here I am now, trying to ground myself and make sense of all of this.

TL;DR - I have tried doing tarot readings but it seems that is not where my gifts lay. How do you sort of integrate learning about spirituality with living in the material plane? How can I make it all make sense?

Thanks for reading and for all of your help :)
Old 04-08-2020, 06:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Kabbalah and sacred geometry are about all of existence and the physical universe in its manifestation 'on the ground' as sprung from Source, so I would recommend those.

Also perhaps you simply don't understand the first 3 chakras of your astral/etheric body? They are all about the physical, physicality & your physical body, how your body works spiritually, your creative energy, the seat of the mental-emotional body of the self (lower case self, the solar plexus chakra) the sacred tribal truths of the root chakra. This also easily correlates with Kabbalah and many other paths you can take.

For me spirituality has always been physical as well as etheric. You can't ignore your physical body. It is your temporal aspect of yourself as a unique expression of Source consciousness. Your body is on a journey too and one way to look at it is to think of the higher chakras as the spirit guide.

Your physical body is the form identity of the essence, as Tolle says. Well-being of that form is very much a part of spirituality and coming into alignment.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 04-08-2020, 06:36 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
Kabbalah and sacred geometry are about all of existence and the physical universe in its manifestation 'on the ground' as sprung from Source, so I would reccommend those.

Also perhaps you simply don't understand the first 3 chakras of your astral/etheric body? They are all about the physical, physicality & your physical body, how your body works spiritually, your creative energy, the seat of the mental-emotional body of the self (lower case self, the solar plexus chakra) the sacred tribal truths of the root chakra. This also easily correlates with Kabbalah.

For me spirituality has always been physical, you can't ignore your physical body. It is your temporal aspect of yourself as a unique expression of Source consciousness. Your body is on a journey too and one way to look at it is to think of the higher chakras as the spirit guide.

In the same vein spirituality for me has also always been physical as well as etheric. It is the form identity of the essence, as Tolle says. Well-being of that form is very much a part of spirituality and coming into alignment.

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will be looking into this :)

EDIT: I have a bit aversion towards the concept of God :(
Old 04-08-2020, 06:40 AM
Deactivated Account
I did quite a bit of editing and just got done lol, but glad to hear you found it helpful.

Old 04-08-2020, 06:49 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
I did quite a bit of editing and just got done lol, but glad to hear you found it helpful.

I think I got it all, thanks :) but do you have any suggestions for those who don't believe in God? :(
Old 04-08-2020, 07:17 AM
Master
Hi traceyacey12,
The minor purpose of tarot are readings, the major purpose of tarot is spiritual development, especially the major arcana. As have been mentioned, Kabbalah is a great way to approach spiritual development and also learn about the Tree of Life and other wonderful insights. If you are going to study Kabbalah commit years of your life to it as it grows and builds exponentially in its‘ knowledge. Learning quiet meditation might also be helpful.

Relationships are the most important human experience, that includes the relationship which we have with ourselves. We attract people into our lives for a purpose, even if they only stay for and hour or less. I rely more on my own intuitive guidance than I do advice from others. It is important that we learn how to deeply trust ourselves. What is next for you is unique for what you specifically need to learn in this Earthly journey.

I have found that things and people come to me when I am not looking for them. Learning how to let go is very important, and a part of letting go is having no expectations, or very little expectations. If someone told you what to expect next, you may be looking for it to come a certain way, and miss it because it came in and unexpected way. Form a deep relationship with your self, get to know that being which inhabits your physical body, and try to live in the moment. This may help you tap into a flow which may carry you smoothly. Don’t judge just observe, and be moved from deep within.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 04-08-2020, 07:19 AM
Deactivated Account
I think you'll find the chakra system works quite readily regardless of a belief in the divine or not. There are lots of people who don't, all the way up to very high vibrational 4d consciousness, even while some acknowlege a divine feminine. After that it still works just fine, even if they admittedly experience struggles reconciling their 5d experience. The reason for this is 5d is Unity consciousness and as such includes the experience of divine Source consciousness.

The crown chakra knows exactly what to do. The higher self & the subconscious/the inner child already know what to bring into ones experience, so simply keeping an open heart & mind is really all it takes to experience expanded consciousness and the process involved with that.

If anything belief systems are often suspended, especially socially programmed ones, eventually modified and reestablished in the individual anew, anyway.

Perhaps someone else will have some other ideas which will work but I'm just encouraging an open-ness to the chakra system in general.